Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is it all right to have favorite...

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106839

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
It's perfectly okay, now that they're in their 20s. They obviously wouldn't care if you liked one more than the other.
Maybe they would :(
Since she's not a prominent figure in either of their lives, there shouldn't be any problems between them.
Yeahhh...And besides, they're both my favorite cousins. I don't like one of them over the other.
Oh, btw, another cousin of mine might join Guide! He's twelve, very nice and funny, and this will be a great chance for me to get to know him, since the only times we communicate are when my mom is calling her brother. I've never met this cousin in person because he lives in another country.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
are you inviting everyone to Guide? seriously?
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that :cheer:
nothing wrong with more angry people at mods and admins and then they leave?
There aren’t many angry people right now…. are you angry at mods?
some people dont like waiting. i mean there should either be more mods or the mods should schedule up times that they are going to be on so we dont have to wait long. These should be things you mods are doing. You guys are lucky to be mods you know. make yourselves useful.
Oh please. We all are going back to school soon or continuing (some of us will still be homeschooling but that is school) and we won’t be using it this much. They have other things to do too and they come on when they are available. We should be happy they don’t totally forget about guide and never post anything… [spoiler] That would mean the end of guide
Well they are lucky to be mods like I didn't even know about Guide until after all the admins pretty much left the chat and discussion forum. And the mods are adults so they might be going to college or their jobs or still living in their parents' home. and i use this very much in school (cause there is a computer class) and at home i use it like every day.
Ok...soooo...?
im proving a point to JoyBaker that I use Guide a lot and that most of the mods are finishing school or out of school already.
Well… if they are out of school, they would have work and other responsibilities. Not everyone just stopped everyone when lockdown started,t hey still have things to do
Thank you
Plus, countries are opening their borders right now, so lockdown might end soon....or not.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106854

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
It's perfectly okay, now that they're in their 20s. They obviously wouldn't care if you liked one more than the other.
Since she's not a prominent figure in either of their lives, there shouldn't be any problems between them.
Yeahhh...And besides, they're both my favorite cousins. I don't like one of them over the other.
Oh, btw, another cousin of mine might join Guide! He's twelve, very nice and funny, and this will be a great chance for me to get to know him, since the only times we communicate are when my mom is calling her brother. I've never met this cousin in person because he lives in another country.
Nah, just my cousin. He lives in Latin America, and we just thought that maybe this would help him with his English. He's actually pretty goo :)
pretty goo? *faints*
Hahahahaha *blushes* I meant good. :oops: :blush:
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106860

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
Plus, countries are opening their borders right now, so lockdown might end soon....or not.
Oh… I didn’t know that. I hope my grandparents can visit us soon. They are still under lockdown. Oh. It might be a while because…[spoiler] You have to take the vaccine before you can enter Canada. :( :(

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106863

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
some people dont like waiting. i mean there should either be more mods or the mods should schedule up times that they are going to be on so we dont have to wait long. These should be things you mods are doing. You guys are lucky to be mods you know. make yourselves useful.
Oh please. We all are going back to school soon or continuing (some of us will still be homeschooling but that is school) and we won’t be using it this much. They have other things to do too and they come on when they are available. We should be happy they don’t totally forget about guide and never post anything… [spoiler] That would mean the end of guide
Well they are lucky to be mods like I didn't even know about Guide until after all the admins pretty much left the chat and discussion forum. And the mods are adults so they might be going to college or their jobs or still living in their parents' home. and i use this very much in school (cause there is a computer class) and at home i use it like every day.
Ok...soooo...?
im proving a point to JoyBaker that I use Guide a lot and that most of the mods are finishing school or out of school already.
Well… if they are out of school, they would have work and other responsibilities. Not everyone just stopped everyone when lockdown started,t hey still have things to do
Thank you
but some people might not know what job they want or are waiting to get accepted maybe. [spoiler]Totally not trying to make as much excuses as possible.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106864

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
bruh. whos side u on?

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #106887

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
bruh. whos side u on?
Neither B)

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #106888

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
but some people might not know what job they want or are waiting to get accepted maybe. [spoiler]Totally not trying to make as much excuses as possible.
Really?

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #106922

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
You sound like you are. Lol. If they have no school or work, they still have other stuff… Not everyone is on guide every day for the whole day. No one actually.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #106923

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 439
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
If you can't stand waiting for our really nice, respectful, patient, and awesome mods here to approve posts, you could try finding another website with a discussion forum that is unmoderated. Don't forget that our mods are volunteers (aka they do not get paid to do this) and take time out of school, college, and their time in general to make sure we can communicate through these means. It's not about whether or not someone likes waiting or not. It's just remembering that this isn't a social media platform and does not work as efficiently either, but still appreciating that we can still talk even if it occasionally takes a while.
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, JoyBaker

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #106949

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
If you can't stand waiting for our really nice, respectful, patient, and awesome mods here to approve posts, you could try finding another website with a discussion forum that is unmoderated. Don't forget that our mods are volunteers (aka they do not get paid to do this) and take time out of school, college, and their time in general to make sure we can communicate through these means. It's not about whether or not someone likes waiting or not. It's just remembering that this isn't a social media platform and does not work as efficiently either, but still appreciating that we can still talk even if it occasionally takes a while.
If this doesn't get the point across, I don't know what will.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by Khriz Kool Katz.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #106995

• Lightness
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
You sound like you are. Lol. If they have no school or work, they still have other stuff… Not everyone is on guide every day for the whole day. No one actually.
I literally am on from like 3:00 - 8:00 PM every school day except Wednesday. On Wednesday I'm on from 12:00 - 8:00 PM and the same times on the weekends.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #106996

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
bruh. whos side u on?
Neither B)
good.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #106997

• Lightness
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
But there is like no other website that I can argue with people (I do like arguing) and that is Christian that I know of. If there is it is very unpopular with like no people on them. But yes or no. Aren't they lucky to be mods? Aren't they lucky to be on when the admins were on? To be here of Guide when the admins were on? To be chosen of all the people who were on when they could've been chosen? I would be the most active mod if I were one (most likely). And I'm doing this in school hours and out of school hours. In 8th grade! There are classes (that I've heard from one of my teachers) in college that all you do is talk! Yes, I'm not on every second but I get on and off Guide frequently.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #106998

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
Hehe. I will argue more until I cannot argue or you cant argue.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107024

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 193
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you

If anyone has a problem with our mods taking "too long", we'll just kindly direct them to SGirven's post in I think it was 'the mods are getting too slow" topic, thank you. Going over that topic would be super annoying. Or....in the introduction, we could address the point about the mods which would talk about them having their own personal life and being volunteers and all that. So Emmy, maybe you could put that into consideration

I really feel like we aren't giving enough appreciation to our mods. We complain about them a lot. I'd feel real bad if I was a mod.

Plus, more people on guide would be good for the website. Remember how guide was dying a few weeks back? It could really help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker, sci_geeek

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107063

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you

If anyone has a problem with our mods taking "too long", we'll just kindly direct them to SGirven's post in I think it was 'the mods are getting too slow" topic, thank you. Going over that topic would be super annoying. Or....in the introduction, we could address the point about the mods which would talk about them having their own personal life and being volunteers and all that. So Emmy, maybe you could put that into consideration

I really feel like we aren't giving enough appreciation to our mods. We complain about them a lot. I'd feel real bad if I was a mod.

Plus, more people on guide would be good for the website. Remember how guide was dying a few weeks back? It could really help.
imo, it seems pretty lively.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107065

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
But there is like no other website that I can argue with people (I do like arguing) and that is Christian that I know of. If there is it is very unpopular with like no people on them. But yes or no. Aren't they lucky to be mods? Aren't they lucky to be on when the admins were on? To be here of Guide when the admins were on? To be chosen of all the people who were on when they could've been chosen? I would be the most active mod if I were one (most likely). And I'm doing this in school hours and out of school hours. In 8th grade! There are classes (that I've heard from one of my teachers) in college that all you do is talk! Yes, I'm not on every second but I get on and off Guide frequently.
Heh. You'd ace those classes. Besides, just because you have a lot of free time, doesn't mean others have that privilege.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107066

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
I literally am on from like 3:00 - 8:00 PM every school day except Wednesday. On Wednesday I'm on from 12:00 - 8:00 PM and the same times on the weekends.
I have a lot of free time too.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107102

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
Really????. 5 hours? I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT!!!! I check guide usually in the morning (for a few minutes), in the afternoon for maybe 15 minutes or more if I am typing a story, and in the evening between 5 and 8. I spend no more than 1 hour on guide per day. (That is if I am typing a story) usually between 30 and 45 minutes though. I sometimes check at random times, just to see if someone posted anything. Kind of like Gmail. But 5-8 hours, that is unbelievable. What do you do in that time? Now I understand why you think the mods take too long. Anyway… enough said

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107103

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
Uh oh… * petrified look* RUN… I’m out of here, I don’t like arguing

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107104

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
I can tell… I won’t argue with you.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107112

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
Hey,

I really appreciate you guys for defending us, the mods. It can feel a bit discouraging to try to be more active and feel like it's not noticed. We can't make everyone happy and that's okay. Let's just all try to get along and focus on more inspiring subjects! (:
I already have said enough.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107118

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
Oh. It’s past 8. Bye everyone!!! I will try to post chapter 4 of Big Bot this week.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107127

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
Heh. You'd ace those classes. Besides, just because you have a lot of free time, doesn't mean others have that privilege.
most do. [spoiler]probably

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107128

• Lightness
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
Really????. 5 hours? I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT!!!! I check guide usually in the morning (for a few minutes), in the afternoon for maybe 15 minutes or more if I am typing a story, and in the evening between 5 and 8. I spend no more than 1 hour on guide per day. (That is if I am typing a story) usually between 30 and 45 minutes though. I sometimes check at random times, just to see if someone posted anything. Kind of like Gmail. But 5-8 hours, that is unbelievable. What do you do in that time? Now I understand why you think the mods take too long. Anyway… enough said
lol. I usually play games or watch vids but I check in often cause the mods don't have a fixed schedule between each other yet.

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds