Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Uh, these are the reasons the person doesn't watch The Chosen, but they obviously had to watch it to come up with this criticism lol
Exactly. How else does one find such evidence to support their claims? They say they don't watch it, but yet, it's clear they have watched it. (And no, I'm not taking this completely out of context like they have done in their argument.)
Yeah, and they probably had to watch verryyy closely
Probably, they don't agree with watching it continually. But again, their failed attempt to discern the Chosen's true intent which was the result of their bias precluded all possibility of their argument being valid.
And in the end, even if the person was right, most people won't catch these details when they watch the show. Most people are watching with Jesus in mind, not the sour intention of criticizing.
On top of that, Dallas did address Mormon issue, something which they completely neglected in their argument.
What was the Mormon issue again? Something about people thinking he was a Mormon?? I don't really know much about it.
It started as people assuming Dallas was a Mormon. However, he is an Evangelical.
Yeah, I didn't think he was a Mormon. But I see why some people might think he was. In the credits they always say thank you to a Mormon organization for lending costumes or sets or something like that.
Hmm...they show no animosity to those with other beliefs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds