Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anybody bored?

Anybody bored? 4 months 4 weeks ago #125584

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2237
  • Thank you received: 222
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
Right now, I’m “bored”.
Now, I know what I’m supposed to do. I should practice my instrument. But today, I just don’t feel like it…
So.. Does that mean I’m not actually bored? I just don’t want to do what I should?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 4 weeks ago #125588

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2143
  • Thank you received: 264
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I never thought your thinking was so...predictably one-dimensionalized. An overestimation on my part, then.
Hey. I thought you were supposed to decimate the argument, not the opponent
Heh. If there's no opponent, there's no argument.
There's a code of honour in debating. Play fair, sil te plait.
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 4 weeks ago #125593

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
Right now, I’m “bored”.
Now, I know what I’m supposed to do. I should practice my instrument. But today, I just don’t feel like it…
So.. Does that mean I’m not actually bored? I just don’t want to do what I should?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
To reiterate for you...
Sigh...Boredom is illogical. That's my point.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125605

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2143
  • Thank you received: 264
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
If boredom means being disengaged, lacking mental stimulation and/or being jaded, my claim would be true. 'Cuz, when you think about it, you always have something to do. Even if it's to sleep.
Boredom is illogical. That's my point.
That’s . . . not countering my argument. And anyway, It may be illogical, but we still do it. Lol, even you got bored, Khriz.
Wow . . I’m not usually this argumentative. Must be boredom.
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125608

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I never thought your thinking was so...predictably one-dimensionalized. An overestimation on my part, then.
Hey. I thought you were supposed to decimate the argument, not the opponent
Heh. If there's no opponent, there's no argument.
There's a code of honour in debating. Play fair, sil te plait.
I never broke any rules; because there were none in the first place. However, I have been more magnanimous than usual, so I hope you'll appreciate my going easy on you...this time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125613

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
If boredom means being disengaged, lacking mental stimulation and/or being jaded, my claim would be true. 'Cuz, when you think about it, you always have something to do. Even if it's to sleep.
Boredom is illogical. That's my point.
That’s . . . not countering my argument. And anyway, It may be illogical, but we still do it. Lol, even you got bored, Khriz.
Wow . . I’m not usually this argumentative. Must be boredom.
I wasn't intending on countering your argument. And who said I was bored? My schedule is always full. So, I'm not like most people that get bored and be idle because of something so pointless and illogical like boredom. Heh. Besides, your comment is useful evidence for future topics. But for now, I digress.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125620

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3148
  • Thank you received: 461
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
If boredom means being disengaged, lacking mental stimulation and/or being jaded, my claim would be true. 'Cuz, when you think about it, you always have something to do. Even if it's to sleep.
Boredom is illogical. That's my point.
That’s . . . not countering my argument. And anyway, It may be illogical, but we still do it. Lol, even you got bored, Khriz.
Wow . . I’m not usually this argumentative. Must be boredom.
I wasn't intending on countering your argument. And who said I was bored? My schedule is always full. So, I'm not like most people that get bored and be idle because of something so pointless and illogical like boredom. Heh. Besides, your comment is useful evidence for future topics. But for now, I digress.
Bruh, you sound as though you're telling us that we're illogical because we get bored, but you're not because you refrain from it.
I know what your response to this will be...
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125628

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1768
  • Thank you received: 200
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
If boredom means being disengaged, lacking mental stimulation and/or being jaded, my claim would be true. 'Cuz, when you think about it, you always have something to do. Even if it's to sleep.
Boredom is illogical. That's my point.
That’s . . . not countering my argument. And anyway, It may be illogical, but we still do it. Lol, even you got bored, Khriz.
Wow . . I’m not usually this argumentative. Must be boredom.
I wasn't intending on countering your argument. And who said I was bored? My schedule is always full. So, I'm not like most people that get bored and be idle because of something so pointless and illogical like boredom. Heh. Besides, your comment is useful evidence for future topics. But for now, I digress.
Bro, since you're so smart, just simply explain why you say 'Boredom is illogical' and if you can't explain just retract your statement. It's that simple. Plus, it's not fair to say things like this to people because you're making it seem as you are 'better than them'. That's not how people debate.
Boredom isn't illogical anyways. You can have something to do and not enjoy it, making you bored.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125629

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1768
  • Thank you received: 200
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I wasn't intending on countering your argument. And who said I was bored?.....
Um....you said you were bored. When Butterfly said Anybody? Just me, cool, you literally said lol me too. You were actually the first to respond so basically you're contradicting your own statement. *shrugs*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125630

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1768
  • Thank you received: 200
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I never thought your thinking was so...predictably one-dimensionalized. An overestimation on my part, then.
Wow, thanks!
Anyway, now that I'm back to being bored, and at least 4 other Guidesters are bored too, what should we do?
Are you being sarcastic? I don't think that was a compliment......
Anyways....let's eat something! Who wants grilled cheese?
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Alyssa4Jesus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125637

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
If boredom means being disengaged, lacking mental stimulation and/or being jaded, my claim would be true. 'Cuz, when you think about it, you always have something to do. Even if it's to sleep.
Boredom is illogical. That's my point.
That’s . . . not countering my argument. And anyway, It may be illogical, but we still do it. Lol, even you got bored, Khriz.
Wow . . I’m not usually this argumentative. Must be boredom.
I wasn't intending on countering your argument. And who said I was bored? My schedule is always full. So, I'm not like most people that get bored and be idle because of something so pointless and illogical like boredom. Heh. Besides, your comment is useful evidence for future topics. But for now, I digress.
Bruh, you sound as though you're telling us that we're illogical because we get bored, but you're not because you refrain from it.
I know what your response to this will be...
Heh. The error therein lies in your implications, I'm afraid.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125638

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I never thought your thinking was so...predictably one-dimensionalized. An overestimation on my part, then.
Wow, thanks!
Anyway, now that I'm back to being bored, and at least 4 other Guidesters are bored too, what should we do?
Are you being sarcastic? I don't think that was a compliment......
Anyways....let's eat something! Who wants grilled cheese?
It wasn't, frankly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125639

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I wasn't intending on countering your argument. And who said I was bored?.....
Um....you said you were bored. When Butterfly said Anybody? Just me, cool, you literally said lol me too. You were actually the first to respond so basically you're contradicting your own statement. *shrugs*
Your explanation does not apply anymore. You overlooked one factor: time. At least, you've found a potential contradiction, but in truth and in fact, it was meaningless.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125640

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
If boredom means being disengaged, lacking mental stimulation and/or being jaded, my claim would be true. 'Cuz, when you think about it, you always have something to do. Even if it's to sleep.
Boredom is illogical. That's my point.
That’s . . . not countering my argument. And anyway, It may be illogical, but we still do it. Lol, even you got bored, Khriz.
Wow . . I’m not usually this argumentative. Must be boredom.
I wasn't intending on countering your argument. And who said I was bored? My schedule is always full. So, I'm not like most people that get bored and be idle because of something so pointless and illogical like boredom. Heh. Besides, your comment is useful evidence for future topics. But for now, I digress.
Bro, since you're so smart, just simply explain why you say 'Boredom is illogical' and if you can't explain just retract your statement. It's that simple. Plus, it's not fair to say things like this to people because you're making it seem as you are 'better than them'. That's not how people debate.
Boredom isn't illogical anyways. You can have something to do and not enjoy it, making you bored.
But you're doing something, therefore you're not bored. Plus, I was not debating, simply playing little a game with you all. So, I strongly recommend that you keep your emotions at bay, lest you make more erroneous assumptions and in doing so, inadvertently creating a scene for no reason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125643

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
For clarification, I am currently having fun with this conversation. So, no I am not bored. And do please continue the entertainment.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125644

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1768
  • Thank you received: 200
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I never thought your thinking was so...predictably one-dimensionalized. An overestimation on my part, then.
Wow, thanks!
Anyway, now that I'm back to being bored, and at least 4 other Guidesters are bored too, what should we do?
Are you being sarcastic? I don't think that was a compliment......
Anyways....let's eat something! Who wants grilled cheese?
It wasn't, frankly.
Not you, Jo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125645

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1768
  • Thank you received: 200
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
If boredom means being disengaged, lacking mental stimulation and/or being jaded, my claim would be true. 'Cuz, when you think about it, you always have something to do. Even if it's to sleep.
Boredom is illogical. That's my point.
That’s . . . not countering my argument. And anyway, It may be illogical, but we still do it. Lol, even you got bored, Khriz.
Wow . . I’m not usually this argumentative. Must be boredom.
I wasn't intending on countering your argument. And who said I was bored? My schedule is always full. So, I'm not like most people that get bored and be idle because of something so pointless and illogical like boredom. Heh. Besides, your comment is useful evidence for future topics. But for now, I digress.
Bro, since you're so smart, just simply explain why you say 'Boredom is illogical' and if you can't explain just retract your statement. It's that simple. Plus, it's not fair to say things like this to people because you're making it seem as you are 'better than them'. That's not how people debate.
Boredom isn't illogical anyways. You can have something to do and not enjoy it, making you bored.
But you're doing something, therefore you're not bored. Plus, I was not debating, simply playing little a game with you all. So, I strongly recommend that you keep your emotions at bay, lest you make more erroneous assumptions and in doing so, inadvertently creating a scene for no reason.
This has nothing to do with my emotions. I'm stating facts.
bored1
/bɔːd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: bored
feeling weary and impatient because one is unoccupied or lacks interest in one's current activity.
"she got bored with staring out of the window"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125646

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1768
  • Thank you received: 200
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
But you're doing something, therefore you're not bored. Plus, I was not debating, simply playing little a game with you all. So, I strongly recommend that you keep your emotions at bay, lest you make more erroneous assumptions and in doing so, inadvertently creating a scene for no reason.
All now you haven't explained yourself.
Why is boredom illogical?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125647

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2237
  • Thank you received: 222
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I never thought your thinking was so...predictably one-dimensionalized. An overestimation on my part, then.
Wow, thanks!
Anyway, now that I'm back to being bored, and at least 4 other Guidesters are bored too, what should we do?
Are you being sarcastic? I don't think that was a compliment......
Anyways....let's eat something! Who wants grilled cheese?
It wasn't, frankly.
Not you, Jo
What about me? I’m hungry.. jk lol!

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125648

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2143
  • Thank you received: 264
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I never thought your thinking was so...predictably one-dimensionalized. An overestimation on my part, then.
Hey. I thought you were supposed to decimate the argument, not the opponent
Heh. If there's no opponent, there's no argument.
There's a code of honour in debating. Play fair, sil te plait.
I never broke any rules; because there were none in the first place. However, I have been more magnanimous than usual, so I hope you'll appreciate my going easy on you...this time.
Possible responses:
Me: The rules of debate are unspoken but widely understood . . .
Me: Heh.
Me: Why did I ever think I could argue with the great, invincible Khriz? Pure lunacy
Me: *thinks* What would Jesus do?

My actual response:
....
*walks away*
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125649

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
But you're doing something, therefore you're not bored. Plus, I was not debating, simply playing little a game with you all. So, I strongly recommend that you keep your emotions at bay, lest you make more erroneous assumptions and in doing so, inadvertently creating a scene for no reason.
All now you haven't explained yourself.
Why is boredom illogical?
Hmm...I have a proposition.
Since everyone is bored, why don't we all find out why boredom is illogical. It will give us something to do, we will see how everything leads to that conclusion, and it will give you who believe that it is logical a chance to successfully prove that it is wrong.
Will you take up on my generous offer? Or would you rather me keep my reticence?
The choice is yours. All yours.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125650

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Now I am. Who else thinks boredom is a symptom of not wanting to do something you can or should do?
That's illogical. You wouldn't be bored if there was something you can do.
If boredom means being disengaged, lacking mental stimulation and/or being jaded, my claim would be true. 'Cuz, when you think about it, you always have something to do. Even if it's to sleep.
Boredom is illogical. That's my point.
That’s . . . not countering my argument. And anyway, It may be illogical, but we still do it. Lol, even you got bored, Khriz.
Wow . . I’m not usually this argumentative. Must be boredom.
I wasn't intending on countering your argument. And who said I was bored? My schedule is always full. So, I'm not like most people that get bored and be idle because of something so pointless and illogical like boredom. Heh. Besides, your comment is useful evidence for future topics. But for now, I digress.
Bro, since you're so smart, just simply explain why you say 'Boredom is illogical' and if you can't explain just retract your statement. It's that simple. Plus, it's not fair to say things like this to people because you're making it seem as you are 'better than them'. That's not how people debate.
Boredom isn't illogical anyways. You can have something to do and not enjoy it, making you bored.
But you're doing something, therefore you're not bored. Plus, I was not debating, simply playing little a game with you all. So, I strongly recommend that you keep your emotions at bay, lest you make more erroneous assumptions and in doing so, inadvertently creating a scene for no reason.
This has nothing to do with my emotions. I'm stating facts.
bored1
/bɔːd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: bored
feeling weary and impatient because one is unoccupied or lacks interest in one's current activity.
"she got bored with staring out of the window"
I see no point in deliberating on this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125651

  • Butterflies
  • Butterflies's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I’m Ambiverted.
  • Posts: 77
  • Thank you received: 14
My goodness I was just trying to see if anybody was..
If you can’t find nice people in this world, be one!
“Treat others just as you want to be treated.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:31‬ ‭CEVDCI‬‬
( I used the simplest version)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125657

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1768
  • Thank you received: 200
BookwormJo wrote:
Possible responses:
Me: The rules of debate are unspoken but widely understood . . .
Me: Heh.
Me: Why did I ever think I could argue with the great, invincible Khriz? Pure lunacy
Me: *thinks* What would Jesus do?

My actual response:
....
*walks away*
Stop thinking of him as the great Khriz. Think of him as a strong debater and take up the challenge. You'll prob fail but at least that makes you stronger. Yay!?
But, if you 're just sometimes lazy, like me (at times), yeah, let's go for a walk!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody bored? 4 months 3 weeks ago #125658

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1768
  • Thank you received: 200
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
But you're doing something, therefore you're not bored. Plus, I was not debating, simply playing little a game with you all. So, I strongly recommend that you keep your emotions at bay, lest you make more erroneous assumptions and in doing so, inadvertently creating a scene for no reason.
All now you haven't explained yourself.
Why is boredom illogical?
Hmm...I have a proposition.
Since everyone is bored, why don't we all find out why boredom is illogical. It will give us something to do, we will see how everything leads to that conclusion, and it will give you who believe that it is logical a chance to successfully prove that it is wrong.
Will you take up on my generous offer? Or would you rather me keep my reticence?
The choice is yours. All yours.
I give up. You keep trying to change the subject instead of answering the initial question.
You, Kool Katz, are impossible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds