WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #123987

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 255
BookwormJo wrote:
Quotes!
Um, why did the chicken cross the road?
Why do we live in a world where chickens are questioned on their motives for doing a simple routine?
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #123988

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 604
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Well I really can’t say Bc i’m a military brat and I’m moving every 2 years:(
I wish I was u moving a lot cause I don’t like staying in one place
At least you like moving. I hate leaving me friends behind. Actually just now I came from one of my friends birthday party’s and I had an anxiety attack because I felt like they didn’t care about me anymore
I struggle with those same thoughts sometimes too.
You'll get used to it.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
That's because you don't want to get used to it
You're assuming things. Because I haven't gotten used to it doesn't mean I don't want to get used to it. There are other reasons.
*epic facepalm*
It should be obvious that I was stating something contrary to the given. Of course I know about the side-effects of fear, apprehension, anxiety and similar emotions that somewhat preclude overcoming those thoughts. So, who, my friend, if I may ask in the most polite way, is the one assuming things?
As normal you over analyze things. Calm down bro. What you say contradicts your first point anyways. How do you know I don't want to get used to it. Better you had said do you want to get used to it?
First of all, I am not contradicting myself, though to you, it may appear I am doing so. You are basing everything upon me not understanding this situation. And how do you know that I know that you do not want to overcome that. Frankly, you don't. And to help you better understand my initial comment, I will notify you that that statement wasn't meant for you, it was a cynical comment meant for those people that claim they can help you and end up giving that blunt response. And I know and have experienced people that are like that. It is obvious that you want to eliminate those thoughts, and of course, saying you don't want to isn't going to help anyone. To be honest, to you, it may seem I am over-analyzing, when in fact, you may be under-analyzing. Anyways, it was somewhat fun warming up my brain with this little discussion.
Hiw do you know whats in my brain. You think ur all that smart huh?
And if the comment was targettted it what I was saying why didn't you say something so there wouldnt be this misunderstanding.
Plus, I would be more than happy to inform you that I, nor anyone on this planet, can know exactly what is in the brain of another human being. However, one can get a general understanding of that by knowing that person's personality, tendencies, and reactions to certain scenarios. For example, you, mademoiselle, were very passionate and heightened when you made your last response. Other than the obvious misspellings which were caused by quick typing, your entire "rebuttal" shows that you merely scanned over my last comment, didn't understand what I was saying, and made a quick, impulsive statement. And as a result, I can easily see that the thoughts you are struggling with are a big deal to you, and that you get offended when other people say they know what you're going through and what you think but show otherwise. I'll have you know that such people are downright annoying and it would be a whole lot better if they use, shall we say, their "inner voice." So, no I obviously don't know what is in your brain as you say, but I can grasp a general concept using the tidbits of information you've been inadvertently giving me.

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #123989

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 191
BookwormJo wrote:
#allismeaningless
#whoaremortals
#ceasefire
Alright imma stop
Sorry!

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #123990

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
BookwormJo wrote:
Quotes!
To get to the other side

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #123991

• Blue_Koala2222
  • Functioning Introvert
  • Thank you received: 16
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
At least you like moving. I hate leaving me friends behind. Actually just now I came from one of my friends birthday party’s and I had an anxiety attack because I felt like they didn’t care about me anymore
Random question, do you have siblings?
Not being rude, Im just asking
I do. I have a younger sister

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #123992

• Blue_Koala2222
  • Functioning Introvert
  • Thank you received: 16
And Covid made it worse! I’m now in counseling because of how bad it got. I don’t like to think about it….

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #123993

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
You'll get used to it.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
You're assuming things. Because I haven't gotten used to it doesn't mean I don't want to get used to it. There are other reasons.
*epic facepalm*
It should be obvious that I was stating something contrary to the given. Of course I know about the side-effects of fear, apprehension, anxiety and similar emotions that somewhat preclude overcoming those thoughts. So, who, my friend, if I may ask in the most polite way, is the one assuming things?
As normal you over analyze things. Calm down bro. What you say contradicts your first point anyways. How do you know I don't want to get used to it. Better you had said do you want to get used to it?
First of all, I am not contradicting myself, though to you, it may appear I am doing so. You are basing everything upon me not understanding this situation. And how do you know that I know that you do not want to overcome that. Frankly, you don't. And to help you better understand my initial comment, I will notify you that that statement wasn't meant for you, it was a cynical comment meant for those people that claim they can help you and end up giving that blunt response. And I know and have experienced people that are like that. It is obvious that you want to eliminate those thoughts, and of course, saying you don't want to isn't going to help anyone. To be honest, to you, it may seem I am over-analyzing, when in fact, you may be under-analyzing. Anyways, it was somewhat fun warming up my brain with this little discussion.
And if the comment was targettted it what I was saying why didn't you say something so there wouldnt be this misunderstanding.
Plus, I would be more than happy to inform you that I, nor anyone on this planet, can know exactly what is in the brain of another human being. However, one can get a general understanding of that by knowing that person's personality, tendencies, and reactions to certain scenarios. For example, you, mademoiselle, were very passionate and heightened when you made your last response. Other than the obvious misspellings which were caused by quick typing, your entire "rebuttal" shows that you merely scanned over my last comment, didn't understand what I was saying, and made a quick, impulsive statement. And as a result, I can easily see that the thoughts you are struggling with are a big deal to you, and that you get offended when other people say they know what you're going through and what you think but show otherwise. I'll have you know that such people are downright annoying and it would be a whole lot better if they use, shall we say, their "inner voice." So, no I obviously don't know what is in your brain as you say, but I can grasp a general concept using the tidbits of information you've been inadvertently giving me.
Ok, so basically you are trying to say that I have no reasoning ability, basically that I'm annoying and you're being sarcastic with me?
I'm not going to 'argue' with anyone who is 3 years older than me. You, obviously, have experienced 'everything' and therefore you know way more than me.
And for your information, I understood perfectly everything that you said. I'm no 'dunce' but not everyone is able to put together their points as ably as you do. Some people are still learning.
And I'm glad you've 'grasped the general concept of the tidbits of information I have been giving you'.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker, sci_geeek

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #123994

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Great! One friend who'll never leave you, by God's grace, and the others you have here on guide. No need to worry..a lot anyways!

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #123996

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
You'll get used to it.
*epic facepalm*
I must say though, all of this aside, you are, to be very fair and honest, very smart.

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124003

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
You'll get used to it.
*epic facepalm*
Ok, so basically you are trying to say that I have no reasoning ability, basically that I'm annoying and you're being sarcastic with me?
I'm not going to 'argue' with anyone who is 3 years older than me. You, obviously, have experienced 'everything' and therefore you know way more than me.
And for your information, I understood perfectly everything that you said. I'm no 'dunce' but not everyone is able to put together their points as ably as you do. Some people are still learning.
And I'm glad you've 'grasped the general concept of the tidbits of information I have been giving you'.
I was never insinuating that. You are getting offended for no reason now.

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124004

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Quotes!
Why do we live in a world where chickens are questioned on their motives for doing a simple routine?
Humans get bored.

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124005

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
You'll get used to it.
*epic facepalm*
I must say though, all of this aside, you are, to be very fair and honest, very smart.
Thank you.
And you do have some admirable traits, too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alyssa4Jesus

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124006

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Great! One friend who'll never leave you, by God's grace, and the others you have here on guide. No need to worry..a lot anyways!
Siblings as friends...hopefully she's not annoying.

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124010

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
#allismeaningless
#whoaremortals
#ceasefire
Alright imma stop
Sorry!
No worries
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124011

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
BookwormJo wrote:
Quotes!
What's brown and sticky?

#greatmindsthinkalike

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124019

• Chelsea F.
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Thank you received: 39
Quotes!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124024

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 177
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Oops, I thanked by mistake. :oops:
I think I understand both points of view..
But.. I have no opinion on the topic… Well… (what I said is not exactly true), I wouldn’t be able to explain myself clearly and accurately.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, sci_geeek

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124028

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 177
BookwormJo wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Quotes!
What's brown and sticky?
A stick. It could be a brownie but I know the answer is “stick”.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124029

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 432
BookwormJo wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Quotes!
What's brown and sticky?
A stick!! Lol
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124034

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
JoyBaker wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Quotes!
What's brown and sticky?
A stick. It could be a brownie but I know the answer is “stick”.
Carmel.
But brownie and stick also work.

#greatmindsthinkalike

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124041

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Oops, I thanked by mistake. :oops:
I think I understand both points of view..
But.. I have no opinion on the topic… Well… (what I said is not exactly true), I wouldn’t be able to explain myself clearly and accurately.
Technically, there shouldn't really be an opinion, it would be more like a belief.

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124042

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Quotes!
What's brown and sticky?
A stick!! Lol
Wouldn't it be stick-like? Sticky means, etymologically speaking, full of stick. Well, I guess a stick is full of stick then...

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124044

Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
You'll get used to it.
*epic facepalm*

come onn guys this ain't no conference :/

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124049

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Interesting skill. Discernment, right?
Shall we test that?

#greatmindsthinkalike

WHERE R U? 3 months 2 weeks ago #124053

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I was never insinuating that. You are getting offended for no reason now.
Do not be mistaken, I am not offended
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds