Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We’re all family!

We’re all family! 9 months 1 week ago #112516

• pathfinder4ever
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 643
Hey everyone!! I’ve noticed that there is a bit of tussling and lack of respect between the guidesters. I’d like to remind you all that we are all God’s children.
Please remember to be kind, courteous, and respectful to everyone. That means even if you may disagree, remember everyone has feelings.
Thank you for being kind, and remember Jesus loves you all!!:D
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drummerboi, dadjokes

We’re all family! 9 months 1 week ago #112518

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 604
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Hey everyone!! I’ve noticed that there is a bit of tussling and lack of respect between the guidesters. I’d like to remind you all that we are all God’s children.
Please remember to be kind, courteous, and respectful to everyone. That means even if you may disagree, remember everyone has feelings.
Man, you read my mind! Welcome back, anyways! We needed that bigtime.

We’re all family! 9 months 1 week ago #112522

• InsidiousCynic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV
  • Thank you received: 74
pathfinder4ever wrote:

Jihad against the blasphemers!!!!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
“'Meaningless! Meaningless!' says the Teacher. 'Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.'”
Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
-Somebody

We’re all family! 9 months 1 week ago #112529

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 177
Thank you for the reminder! It is sometimes easy to forget.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

We’re all family! 9 months 1 week ago #112533

• pathfinder4ever
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 643
InsidiousCynic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:

Haha no fighting.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

We’re all family! 9 months 1 week ago #112546

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:

Haha no fighting.
Yea, blood is considered inappropiate to certain age groups.

We’re all family! 9 months 6 days ago #112555

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 432
Thank you!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

We’re all family! 9 months 6 days ago #112592

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Umm.. isn't lack of respect depend on the person who is being "attacked"? I haven't seen much things going out of control. Maybe it seems like that to some people but not to me. What if the other person doesn't mind? Is it fine to continue what some people might consider "being attacked"? I come from a family who argues a lot especially me and my brother. I don't know what you're actually talking about. I am not "attacking" anyone if you're referring to me. I'm just attempting to see the way people think so I know how to communicate with them. I hope you moderators understand what I just said.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

We’re all family! 9 months 5 days ago #112613

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Umm.. isn't lack of respect depend on the person who is being "attacked"? I haven't seen much things going out of control. Maybe it seems like that to some people but not to me. What if the other person doesn't mind? Is it fine to continue what some people might consider "being attacked"? I come from a family who argues a lot especially me and my brother. I don't know what you're actually talking about. I am not "attacking" anyone if you're referring to me. I'm just attempting to see the way people think so I know how to communicate with them. I hope you moderators understand what I just said.
In case you haven't noticed, you've been the one unnecessarily showing disrespect to others. Besides, there are better ways to see the way others think.

We’re all family! 9 months 5 days ago #112623

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
I think the problem is that most of the people on Guide who have been arguing with you (including myself) have argued with you secretly wanting to hurt you. I'm sorry I was that way, though. I won't do it again. Besides, it doesn't feel good, imo, while on the other hand being kind feels rewarding. I know you might not care about this, but I do...jodiaz, will you forgive me?

<> <> <>

We’re all family! 9 months 5 days ago #112642

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
In case you haven't noticed, you've been the one unnecessarily showing disrespect to others. Besides, there are better ways to see the way others think.
Really? How? Tell me.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

We’re all family! 9 months 5 days ago #112644

• Lightness
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
I think the problem is that most of the people on Guide who have been arguing with you (including myself) have argued with you secretly wanting to hurt you. I'm sorry I was that way, though. I won't do it again. Besides, it doesn't feel good, imo, while on the other hand being kind feels rewarding. I know you might not care about this, but I do...jodiaz, will you forgive me?
I seriously doubt this but I'll forgive you cause I'm nice.

We’re all family! 9 months 5 days ago #112653

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
I seriously doubt this but I'll forgive you cause I'm nice.

<> <> <>

We’re all family! 9 months 5 days ago #112666

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Really? How? Tell me.
I don't have to. After all, you're smarter than me, right?

We’re all family! 9 months 4 days ago #112683

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Really? How? Tell me.
Look, let's face it, guys: both of you have been being disrespectful to one another.

<> <> <>

The following user(s) said Thank You: dadjokes

We’re all family! 9 months 4 days ago #112686

• KristytheCorgi
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
JoyBaker wrote:
Thank you for the reminder! It is sometimes easy to forget.
Yeah, sorry.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

We’re all family! 9 months 4 days ago #112693

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 255
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Really? How? Tell me.

Maybe ask “Hey (insert name here) what do you think about (insert topic here).
My thoughts on this are (insert opinion here)
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

We’re all family! 9 months 4 days ago #112694

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
jodiaz wrote:

I think that when I have strong opinions on a topic, I might come off as aggressive. Sorry about anything I’ve said (or rather typed) that might have been offensive. I didn’t mean to hurt anyone
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

We’re all family! 9 months 4 days ago #112705

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:

I think that when I have strong opinions on a topic, I might come off as aggressive. Sorry about anything I’ve said (or rather typed) that might have been offensive. I didn’t mean to hurt anyone
Strong opinions tend to be interpreted as being aggressive. Just goes to show how weak we tend to be.

We’re all family! 9 months 4 days ago #112707

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 191
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Really? How? Tell me.
Look, let's face it, guys: both of you have been being disrespectful to one another.

Go mama sci_geeek lol (if you get the joke)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

We’re all family! 9 months 3 days ago #112719

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 177
Yes. My apologies, I’m sorry.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

We’re all family! 9 months 3 days ago #112741

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Really? How? Tell me.

Go mama sci_geeek lol (if you get the joke)
And jodiaz and I argue like brothers lol

We’re all family! 4 months 1 week ago #121199

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
The cast of the Guide Reality TV Show
*intro music*
Lol

#greatmindsthinkalike

We’re all family! 4 months 1 week ago #121222

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
BookwormJo wrote:
*intro music*
Lol
:lol:

<> <> <>

We’re all family! 4 months 1 week ago #121290

• Chelsea F.
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Thank you received: 39
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
*intro music*
Lol
:lol:
Haha
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)
Moderators: jreteenmom
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds