Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: "God has revealed to me..."

"God has revealed to me..." 4 months 4 weeks ago #119431

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I have an example...

Several months ago, when I had only received my first Covid shot, I overheard my mom talking about one of her friends who is against the Covid vaccine. Now I know how most of yall feel about the shot, and that most of you aren't vaccinated against Covid -- no judgement here. However, I doubt you guys believe that getting the Covid shot is a sin. Well, that's what the woman believes. Not only that, but the woman said it was the Mark of the Beast. She's Adventist, so that was kind of weird for her to say.

Then she claimed that when someone gets the vaccine, Jesus's grace is closed to that person. Even if you believe getting the shot is a sin, PLEASE. Like, where in the Bible does it say that Jesus's grace will be closed to someone when they get something physical, mind you, into their bodies? "Jesus's grace will be closed"...wow, I was so shocked a Christian would say that. And suppose it is a sin to get the shot. God is willing to forgive our sins...and it's not like getting it is the unforgivable sin. We are not rejecting the Holy Spirit by injecting mRNA technology into our bodies.

P.S. She also implied that she was the next Ellen White and said that God had revealed all that to her.

Whether or not you trust the vaccine is not my point (I'm sorry if it does sound that way. I just needed to vent my frustrations). My point is, she claimed things that are against what the Bible teaches. Unfortunately, some people are a lot more subtle when it comes to claiming that God has revealed something to them.
She's lying. I think it is a sin to get a vaccine because it may not be good for your health and Ellen G. White is strict about eating healthy.
Whatever Ellen White says is irrelevant. What matters most is what the Bible says.
Well not a a Seventh-Day Adventist it's not irrelevant.
Hmph...makes sense
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"God has revealed to me..." 4 months 4 days ago #121600

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 59
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I have an example...

Several months ago, when I had only received my first Covid shot, I overheard my mom talking about one of her friends who is against the Covid vaccine. Now I know how most of yall feel about the shot, and that most of you aren't vaccinated against Covid -- no judgement here. However, I doubt you guys believe that getting the Covid shot is a sin. Well, that's what the woman believes. Not only that, but the woman said it was the Mark of the Beast. She's Adventist, so that was kind of weird for her to say.

Then she claimed that when someone gets the vaccine, Jesus's grace is closed to that person. Even if you believe getting the shot is a sin, PLEASE. Like, where in the Bible does it say that Jesus's grace will be closed to someone when they get something physical, mind you, into their bodies? "Jesus's grace will be closed"...wow, I was so shocked a Christian would say that. And suppose it is a sin to get the shot. God is willing to forgive our sins...and it's not like getting it is the unforgivable sin. We are not rejecting the Holy Spirit by injecting mRNA technology into our bodies.

P.S. She also implied that she was the next Ellen White and said that God had revealed all that to her.

Whether or not you trust the vaccine is not my point (I'm sorry if it does sound that way. I just needed to vent my frustrations). My point is, she claimed things that are against what the Bible teaches. Unfortunately, some people are a lot more subtle when it comes to claiming that God has revealed something to them.
She's lying. I think it is a sin to get a vaccine because it may not be good for your health and Ellen G. White is strict about eating healthy.
Whatever Ellen White says is irrelevant. What matters most is what the Bible says.
Well not a a Seventh-Day Adventist it's not irrelevant.
Hmph...makes sense
Ofc.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"God has revealed to me..." 4 months 4 days ago #121623

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1451
  • Thank you received: 53
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I have an example...

Several months ago, when I had only received my first Covid shot, I overheard my mom talking about one of her friends who is against the Covid vaccine. Now I know how most of yall feel about the shot, and that most of you aren't vaccinated against Covid -- no judgement here. However, I doubt you guys believe that getting the Covid shot is a sin. Well, that's what the woman believes. Not only that, but the woman said it was the Mark of the Beast. She's Adventist, so that was kind of weird for her to say.

Then she claimed that when someone gets the vaccine, Jesus's grace is closed to that person. Even if you believe getting the shot is a sin, PLEASE. Like, where in the Bible does it say that Jesus's grace will be closed to someone when they get something physical, mind you, into their bodies? "Jesus's grace will be closed"...wow, I was so shocked a Christian would say that. And suppose it is a sin to get the shot. God is willing to forgive our sins...and it's not like getting it is the unforgivable sin. We are not rejecting the Holy Spirit by injecting mRNA technology into our bodies.

P.S. She also implied that she was the next Ellen White and said that God had revealed all that to her.

Whether or not you trust the vaccine is not my point (I'm sorry if it does sound that way. I just needed to vent my frustrations). My point is, she claimed things that are against what the Bible teaches. Unfortunately, some people are a lot more subtle when it comes to claiming that God has revealed something to them.
She's lying. I think it is a sin to get a vaccine because it may not be good for your health and Ellen G. White is strict about eating healthy.
Whatever Ellen White says is irrelevant. What matters most is what the Bible says.
Well not a a Seventh-Day Adventist it's not irrelevant.
Hmph...makes sense
duh


( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds