Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: idk what to put here

idk what to put here 7 months 4 weeks ago #123456

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
We'll hide you in an oversized carry-on bag :silly:
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 4 weeks ago #123461

Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Me beinv me, Im curious to see what u come up with its just that the thought is cringe

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 4 weeks ago #123467

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 60
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
ok but I'll bring a parachute, just in case.
same


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 4 weeks ago #123472

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 878
  • Thank you received: 58
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
We'll hide you in an oversized carry-on bag :silly:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 4 weeks ago #123473

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 878
  • Thank you received: 58
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Me beinv me, Im curious to see what u come up with its just that the thought is cringe

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Hmm in that case
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 4 weeks ago #123481

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
I'll smuggle you on board ;) lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 4 weeks ago #123500

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1537
  • Thank you received: 57
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Me beinv me, Im curious to see what u come up with its just that the thought is cringe

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
oki
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123675

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 60
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
I'll smuggle you on board ;) lol
Criminal!


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123715

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
I'll smuggle you on board ;) lol
Criminal!
hey hey hey wait
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123746

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 60
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
I'll smuggle you on board ;) lol
Criminal!
hey hey hey wait
dw you got a free out of jail pass


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123749

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2179
  • Thank you received: 274
Bored, I am. Why, I do not know. P’raps I do not want to help start the bedtime routine. Naughty child, I’m being.
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123751

  • dadjokes
  • dadjokes's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quiet feminist. Music addict. Child of God.
  • Posts: 132
  • Thank you received: 47
gender doesn't really matter for me. it's personality that takes the cake for me. I'm honestly socially comfortable within my group of friends but I'll have to say GUYS. I have friends who are guys that I'll have a blast with but when I get a crush, I honestly can't even speak to them, I get so nervous and end up saying something dumb. I just keep my distance until the feelings dissipate. I (obviously) don't get crushes on girls so it's more likely that I'm going to be avoiding a guy than a girl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123752

  • dadjokes
  • dadjokes's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quiet feminist. Music addict. Child of God.
  • Posts: 132
  • Thank you received: 47
Chelsea F. wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
it depends
both ig

boys it's kinda awkward to talk with girls

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
sometimes when I talk to girls things get weird I meant really werid

like them Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Did anybody ever try to do that to you? I would never do that......

yeah, that's pretty random. lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123753

  • dadjokes
  • dadjokes's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quiet feminist. Music addict. Child of God.
  • Posts: 132
  • Thank you received: 47
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
imma ship you all heheheh. . .

oh, no. I'm outie. just hearing the word "ship" brings PTSD type flashbacks...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123756

  • ItzPeachy_Lemon
  • ItzPeachy_Lemon's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Artistic-GAMER GUR-INFULENCER-hehee-ANIME
  • Posts: 42
  • Thank you received: 13
Tbh I don't really have any! My best friend is a girl and my new school friend is also a girl and I mostly just hang out with girls lol. I mean once in awhile I'll bump into a boy I know at school and he'll as me a question lol. But I do still know boys that are still at my school that I've known since kindergarten and pre-1st! :) so I guess that pretty cool too lol-I wouldn't really say were close tho we just know each other-
Your amazing just remember that! Jesus thinks so too! :D

{Itz_PeachyLemon}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123757

  • ItzPeachy_Lemon
  • ItzPeachy_Lemon's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Artistic-GAMER GUR-INFULENCER-hehee-ANIME
  • Posts: 42
  • Thank you received: 13
I can kinda confirm that but- I guess it depends cuz there is a lot of drama I've know people from kindergarten and I've had to deal with drama since I was a small child- lol
Your amazing just remember that! Jesus thinks so too! :D

{Itz_PeachyLemon}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123763

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
dadjokes wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
imma ship you all heheheh. . .

oh, no. I'm outie. just hearing the word "ship" brings PTSD type flashbacks...
rip sorry
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123764

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
I'll smuggle you on board ;) lol
Criminal!
hey hey hey wait
dw you got a free out of jail pass
Yes
*rolls dice*
Awwww man...luxury tax again?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123766

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
I can kinda confirm that but- I guess it depends cuz there is a lot of drama I've know people from kindergarten and I've had to deal with drama since I was a small child- lol
lol I hate those moments
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123775

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 878
  • Thank you received: 58
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
I can kinda confirm that but- I guess it depends cuz there is a lot of drama I've know people from kindergarten and I've had to deal with drama since I was a small child- lol
lol I hate those moments
Hmm...There usually were 2 boys and me in my Sabbath school class, and I didn't mind.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123823

Chelsea F. wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
We'll hide you in an oversized carry-on bag :silly:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123824

dadjokes wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
imma ship you all heheheh. . .

oh, no. I'm outie. just hearing the word "ship" brings PTSD type flashbacks...

XD XD not youuuu
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123829

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 878
  • Thank you received: 58
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
We'll hide you in an oversized carry-on bag :silly:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Ok
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123831

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1772
  • Thank you received: 201
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Well… Don’t ship me. I can take a boat myself. :side:
I've heard shipping companies are corrupted. They charge you an arm and a leg. I advise that you take a plane, and come out with your limbs still intact.
oof I'm too broke to get a plane
We'll hide you in an oversized carry-on bag :silly:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
God help us
The administrator has disabled public write access.

idk what to put here 7 months 3 weeks ago #123858

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2179
  • Thank you received: 274
JoyBaker wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
I like talking to anyone who doesn't make me carry most of the convo.
Yeah. I like talking to people what talk a lot, ( so I don’t have to say everything) but not too much..
It’s awkward talking to people more introverted than me…
So me:
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds