Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My friend needs help

My friend needs help 4 months 3 weeks ago #119825

• Blue_Koala2222
  • Functioning Introvert
  • Thank you received: 16
So my friend likes an 8th grader. To me and her other friends it looks like he likes her back, and there’s been some drama that I won’t go into detail about surrounding him liking her. We’re all in the honors choir at school and he always stares at her in practice, and in the hallway when she passes by him. There’s a competition trip coming up in a few weeks, and we think he might ask her then, but if he doesn’t confess, then she’ll wait to the end off the school year to tell him. Our friends and us don’t want her to regret not confessing to him earlier if he likes her, and we don’t want him not liking her back ruining their friendship (speaking from her past experience this year). So I need suggestions on how to tell of someone likes you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My friend needs help 4 months 3 weeks ago #119848

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 53
i dont got anything

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

My friend needs help 4 months 3 weeks ago #119875

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 604
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
So my friend likes an 8th grader. To me and her other friends it looks like he likes her back, and there’s been some drama that I won’t go into detail about surrounding him liking her. We’re all in the honors choir at school and he always stares at her in practice, and in the hallway when she passes by him. There’s a competition trip coming up in a few weeks, and we think he might ask her then, but if he doesn’t confess, then she’ll wait to the end off the school year to tell him. Our friends and us don’t want her to regret not confessing to him earlier if he likes her, and we don’t want him not liking her back ruining their friendship (speaking from her past experience this year). So I need suggestions on how to tell of someone likes you.

Three secret words: just do it (ig)

My friend needs help 4 months 3 weeks ago #119882

• Blue_Koala2222
  • Functioning Introvert
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:

I’ve told her this over and over again, her church friends (she’s a different denomination) and our school friends say it too. But she’s worried that he won’t like her back and get ruin their friendship.

My friend needs help 4 months 3 weeks ago #119892

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:

I’ve told her this over and over again, her church friends (she’s a different denomination) and our school friends say it too. But she’s worried that he won’t like her back and get ruin their friendship.
That's the risk. *shrugs*

My friend needs help 4 months 3 weeks ago #119893

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 432
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:

I've got no experience in that department either, unfortunately, which is why I've been asking for advice on the same thing...I understand how your friend feels, I hope yall can convince her to tell him :)
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

My friend needs help 4 months 3 weeks ago #119936

• Blue_Koala2222
  • Functioning Introvert
sci_geeek wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:

I've got no experience in that department either, unfortunately, which is why I've been asking for advice on the same thing...I understand how your friend feels, I hope yall can convince her to tell him :)

Wish me luck:)

My friend needs help 4 months 3 weeks ago #119976

• KristytheCorgi
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
Blue_Koala2222 wrote:
I wish I could help you. This guy older than her? Cause the older the more probable that he'll turn her down. (Btw, older as in grade older.)
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

My friend needs help 4 months 2 weeks ago #120307

• ItzPeachy_Lemon
  • Artistic-GAMER GUR-INFULENCER-hehee-ANIME
  • Thank you received: 13
There is a lot of different ways you can tell that a person likes you. Like for example a little boy pulling a little girls hair, sure its not nice but the boy might like her but doesn't know how to express it in the right way. But for an older person you might notice they stare out you a lot, or they might get nervous around you or act a certain or a different way than they act around others. But to be honest people express their like or love in different ways. Tell your friend to go for it! And be with her for moral support. A similar thing happened with my friend too!
Your amazing just remember that! Jesus thinks so too! :D

{Itz_PeachyLemon}

My friend needs help 4 months 2 weeks ago #120316

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
There is a lot of different ways you can tell that a person likes you. Like for example a little boy pulling a little girls hair, sure its not nice but the boy might like her but doesn't know how to express it in the right way. But for an older person you might notice they stare out you a lot, or they might get nervous around you or act a certain or a different way than they act around others. But to be honest people express their like or love in different ways. Tell your friend to go for it! And be with her for moral support. A similar thing happened with my friend too!
or the boy might just like to annoy the girl

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

My friend needs help 4 months 2 weeks ago #120324

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
And vice-versa

My friend needs help 4 months 2 weeks ago #120338

Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
or the girl might just like to annoy the boy. . .
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

My friend needs help 4 months 2 weeks ago #120365

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Yeah *sighs*

My friend needs help 4 months 2 weeks ago #120396

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Yep, lol. I've met some girls like that. I don't know how guys stand them...

<> <> <>

My friend needs help 4 months 2 weeks ago #120426

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Yep, lol. I've met some girls like that. I don't know how guys stand them...
We tolerate them...to an extent.

My friend needs help 4 months 2 weeks ago #120447

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 191
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

My friend needs help 4 months 2 weeks ago #120468

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
:S :blink:

<> <> <>

My friend needs help 4 months 1 week ago #120539

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Say no. *smiles awkwardly*

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

My friend needs help 4 months 1 week ago #120582

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
lol gl I'm out

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
Guess What
Nothing

My friend needs help 4 months 1 week ago #120595

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Kiv24133 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
lol gl I'm out
yeah seeya

My friend needs help 4 months 1 week ago #121056

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Yeah *sighs*

sry khriz *pats him on his back*

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

( ̄_, ̄ )

My friend needs help 4 months 1 week ago #121076

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Yeah *sighs*

Thanks man

My friend needs help 4 months 1 week ago #121132

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Yeah *sighs*

Thanks man

*np*
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

( ̄_, ̄ )

My friend needs help 4 months 1 week ago #121167

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Yeah *sighs*

Thanks man

*np*
... oki

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
Guess What
Nothing

My friend needs help 4 months 1 week ago #121175

Kiv24133 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
ItzPeachy_Lemon wrote:
Yeah *sighs*

Thanks man

*np*

... oki

???
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

( ̄_, ̄ )