Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: There's a 7th grader that's in love with me

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 1 day ago #115289

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3085
  • Thank you received: 439
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 2 days ago #115324

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1727
  • Thank you received: 193
sci_geeek wrote:
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 1 day ago #115332

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Posts: 781
  • Thank you received: 72
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
I dunno, Aly. All the girls (except maybe sci, but I might be wrong) that know him are terrified of him, because he unwittingly sometimes makes people uncomfortable. Some people hang out with him to make him not feel bad (I will admit, even me), but I doubt if he has any real friends in Pathfinders. I don't know what it is with the boys, but with the girls it is that he can sometimes get a little too close. :sick: :blink: And he seems to like every girl who comes along.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 1 day ago #115335

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3085
  • Thank you received: 439
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
Haha yeah, the thing is, my parents saw. And I'm afraid that if he continues with this, my mom will think we're in a relationship or something. My mom is one of his counselors, to make matters worse...
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 1 day ago #115341

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7325
  • Thank you received: 609
sci_geeek wrote:
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek
Avoidance has its advantages.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 1 day ago #115354

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1727
  • Thank you received: 193
sci_geeek wrote:
Haha yeah, the thing is, my parents saw. And I'm afraid that if he continues with this, my mom will think we're in a relationship or something. My mom is one of his counselors, to make matters worse...
Oh boy :side:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 1 day ago #115355

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1727
  • Thank you received: 193
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
I dunno, Aly. All the girls (except maybe sci, but I might be wrong) that know him are terrified of him, because he unwittingly sometimes makes people uncomfortable. Some people hang out with him to make him not feel bad (I will admit, even me), but I doubt if he has any real friends in Pathfinders. I don't know what it is with the boys, but with the girls it is that he can sometimes get a little too close. :sick: :blink: And he seems to like every girl who comes along.

Oh, he's one of those guys. Oop- sorry, can't help then T~T
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 1 day ago #115362

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7325
  • Thank you received: 609
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
Haha yeah, the thing is, my parents saw. And I'm afraid that if he continues with this, my mom will think we're in a relationship or something. My mom is one of his counselors, to make matters worse...
Hmmm...it seems that avoiding him might be more effective than I thought.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 1 day ago #115369

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3085
  • Thank you received: 439
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
I dunno, Aly. All the girls (except maybe sci, but I might be wrong) that know him are terrified of him, because he unwittingly sometimes makes people uncomfortable. Some people hang out with him to make him not feel bad (I will admit, even me), but I doubt if he has any real friends in Pathfinders. I don't know what it is with the boys, but with the girls it is that he can sometimes get a little too close. :sick: :blink: And he seems to like every girl who comes along.
Yeahhh he sits so close, as close as a couple would sit together. It's really uncomfortable. Also I don't want to hurt his feelings, but yeah, I just don't have a crush on him. Like, zero, zip, zilch...Yikes, I hope I didn't hurt his feelings when I turned down his jacket. I just don't like wearing other people's clothes in general, much less a boy's and muuuuch less in front of my parents. :S
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 8 months 1 day ago #115407

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1461
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek
Avoidance has its advantages.
yes it does


( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 5 months 4 days ago #119634

sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
Haha yeah, the thing is, my parents saw. And I'm afraid that if he continues with this, my mom will think we're in a relationship or something. My mom is one of his counselors, to make matters worse...

Yikes! I guess I can’t help with that . Sorry .
I hope you figure or figured it out .
But the thing is are you also a 7th grader ?
Are you older or younger ? That’s what confused me.
“In the end they’ll all judge me anyway, so whatever.”
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 5 months 3 days ago #119656

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2119
  • Thank you received: 184
breyer horses + dog lover 24 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
Haha yeah, the thing is, my parents saw. And I'm afraid that if he continues with this, my mom will think we're in a relationship or something. My mom is one of his counselors, to make matters worse...

Yikes! I guess I can’t help with that . Sorry .
I hope you figure or figured it out .
But the thing is are you also a 7th grader ?
Are you older or younger ? That’s what confused me.
Uhhh, I think she’s in 10th grade…

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 5 months 1 day ago #119919

JoyBaker wrote:
breyer horses + dog lover 24 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
Haha yeah, the thing is, my parents saw. And I'm afraid that if he continues with this, my mom will think we're in a relationship or something. My mom is one of his counselors, to make matters worse...

Yikes! I guess I can’t help with that . Sorry .
I hope you figure or figured it out .
But the thing is are you also a 7th grader ?
Are you older or younger ? That’s what confused me.
Uhhh, I think she’s in 10th grade…

But that’s just mixed up !
How can a 7th grader like someone who’s older than them ?
I- *logs off*
“In the end they’ll all judge me anyway, so whatever.”
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There's a 7th grader that's in love with me 5 months 1 day ago #119926

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 40
breyer horses + dog lover 24 wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
breyer horses + dog lover 24 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Have I said here that if a boy had a crush on me, I would most likely like him back? I sure hope not. From now on I'll be more careful with my reasoning when it comes to this stuff.
So I'll be honest. And no, I'm not bragging. But it's true, I'm really popular in my pathfinder club. I know everyone's names, and everyone knows mine. A lot of kids want to hang out with me. And one of the Explorers has a crush on me.
Help!
He's nice, and kinda creepy sometimes too...but he's nice and all. The problem is, if I talk to him a bit, he gets, like, activated or something, and he starts following me around, telling me jokes when I'm trying to listen to someone else, and sometimes doing oddly romantic stuff. Oddly as in, it's so romantic it feels odd. I hope you get it?
Like, I was at a campout and they were doing a flag retirement ceremony outside, and I had left my jacket outside. I wanted to retire one of the flags so I asked if anyone wanted to do it with me, and he said we could do it together. What could I say, "no, I don't want to"? So I agreed, and we waited for our turn (I wonder if he thought of it as a date or something?). Suddenly I shivered because it was cold. He asked if I was OK and I said yes, I'm just a little cold, I left my jacket in the dining hall but I'll be alright. Then I realized my mistake. Sure enough, he ended up taking off his jacket and offering IT TO MEEE! Now, yall know I like "Pal," not this other kid. So I turned down his offer because it would be like saying "I liiike you tooo" if I accepted his jacket.
Help...
-- sci_geeek

*facepalm* oh boyy.
I would've accepted the jacket. Accepting it doesn't necessarily mean I like you. It's a friendly gesture. He's being kind. He might've felt hurt that you turned it down and you were litterally cold tho. Don't worry about it, sci. This too shall pass. It's puppy love. He'll get over it.
Haha yeah, the thing is, my parents saw. And I'm afraid that if he continues with this, my mom will think we're in a relationship or something. My mom is one of his counselors, to make matters worse...

Yikes! I guess I can’t help with that . Sorry .
I hope you figure or figured it out .
But the thing is are you also a 7th grader ?
Are you older or younger ? That’s what confused me.
Uhhh, I think she’s in 10th grade…

But that’s just mixed up !
How can a 7th grader like someone who’s older than them ?
I- *logs off*
I've seen it before. :silly:
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds