Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How To Confront A Girl

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106440

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 60
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Or, you could ask God to handpick the best friends for you. God didn't make us to be hermits. He made Eve for Adam.
And he sent Hannani, Mishael and Azariah (hope I'm spelling their names right) for Daniel.
And Mordecai for Esther.
And Ruth and Orpah for Naomi.
"Handpick." I like it. My parents always say that it's important to choose friends wisely, but I don't always have the privilege to do so. I usually have to be friends with whoever my parents present to me, or people who aren't the greatest examples choose me. I should trust God to pick true friends for me, and I pray that I myself can be chosen to be someone else's true friend.
My parents don't go into my "friend life" anyways I probably wouldn't let them.
Just make sure you consult God while picking friends. "Some “friends” pretend to be friends, but a true friend sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24
"Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals."" 1 Corinthians 15:33
Are you only quoting Bible verses now? Wow, you changed quickly. Or.. I never knew you much.
You didn't know.
So I just didn't know him much then

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106454

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 689
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Or, you could ask God to handpick the best friends for you. God didn't make us to be hermits. He made Eve for Adam.
And he sent Hannani, Mishael and Azariah (hope I'm spelling their names right) for Daniel.
And Mordecai for Esther.
"Handpick." I like it. My parents always say that it's important to choose friends wisely, but I don't always have the privilege to do so. I usually have to be friends with whoever my parents present to me, or people who aren't the greatest examples choose me. I should trust God to pick true friends for me, and I pray that I myself can be chosen to be someone else's true friend.
Just make sure you consult God while picking friends. "Some “friends” pretend to be friends, but a true friend sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24
Are you only quoting Bible verses now? Wow, you changed quickly. Or.. I never knew you much.
You didn't know.
Her

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106459

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 264
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
I think I've always quoted Bible verses.
*awkward grin*
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106461

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
Heh, you're in for a long wait, but seeing how lucky you are...nvm.
You just can't expect things like that to happen again and again. That's unrealistic.
Trusting God isn't unrealistic. And when you're asking for something in His will, you're almost certain to get it. "Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to live alone. I will make a suitable companion to help him.” Genesis 2:18
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106465

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
Plus, God may not have changed, but we have. Over the course of 6 millennia, man has morally degraded severely. So expecting a friendship or relationship with someone according to expectations is virtually impossible.
"But nothing is impossible for God.” Luke 1:37
The question no one asks is "Why?". Why do people act desperate to get friends? Why is popularity a popular trend these days?
People are desperate to have friends because they want to be accepted and appreciated. They try to use friends to fill the void in their lives. Which is the wrong reason for having friends.
First, we get right with God, then God sends us people that we can help and encourage and they will do the same for us.
The question no one asks is "Why?". Why do people act desperate to get friends? Why is popularity a popular trend these days? Why do act stupidly upon a weak impulse called love? It's like we aren't supposed to ask these questions.
God is Love. Real Love. Not what the world calls love. Just read 1 Corinthians 13.

#greatmindsthinkalike

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106467

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
I don't really have a lot of friends, neither do I spend a lot of time with them. I do more important stuff.
I think you're mistaken.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

#greatmindsthinkalike

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106480

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 461
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
You didn't know.
Him? Um...BookwormJo's a girl...
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106498

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
I don't really have a lot of friends, neither do I spend a lot of time with them. I do more important stuff.
I think you're mistaken.
Eh. Not necessarily.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106508

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
Plus, God may not have changed, but we have. Over the course of 6 millennia, man has morally degraded severely. So expecting a friendship or relationship with someone according to expectations is virtually impossible.
The question no one asks is "Why?". Why do people act desperate to get friends? Why is popularity a popular trend these days?
People are desperate to have friends because they want to be accepted and appreciated. They try to use friends to fill the void in their lives. Which is the wrong reason for having friends.
First, we get right with God, then God sends us people that we can help and encourage and they will do the same for us.
The question no one asks is "Why?". Why do people act desperate to get friends? Why is popularity a popular trend these days? Why do act stupidly upon a weak impulse called love? It's like we aren't supposed to ask these questions.
God is Love. Real Love. Not what the world calls love. Just read 1 Corinthians 13.
Love? Haha. If I continue, I'll be saying too much. Love is a fog on a cliff, blinding you until-- you get the idea. Love also shows weakness. (Ofc I'm talking about a different type of love, but they're pretty much the same.) All the good you see is just a thin sheet that covers all evil. And love is the greatest of these. Love. *scoffs* It's just simply an illusion.
And then someone is gonna equate God with love. Try that.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106511

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.

I'm an introvert and haven't been a social person for most of my life, but I gotta disagree. The best times I've had have been with friends, even things I enjoy doing alone are more fun when you can share them with friends. Even just online friends can make a difference. I used to tell myself I didn't need friends, but I was really just afraid to put myself out there and step out of my comfort zone.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106518

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 222
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Love? Haha. If I continue, I'll be saying too much. Love is a fog on a cliff, blinding you until-- you get the idea. Love also shows weakness. (Ofc I'm talking about a different type of love, but they're pretty much the same.) All the good you see is just a thin sheet that covers all evil. And love is the greatest of these. Love. *scoffs* It's just simply an illusion.
So are you implying that God’s love is weak? That doesn’t make any sense to me. I don’t think I understand at all.
1 John 4:8 - But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4:16 - We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.
The bible says it. And His word is true
Oh. 1 more verse. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106519

• JoyBaker
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
So are you implying that God’s love is weak? That doesn’t make any sense to me. I don’t think I understand at all.
1 John 4:8 - But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4:16 - We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.
God’s love is true And His word is correct
Oh. 1 more verse. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106521

• JoyBaker
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
I think you're mistaken.
Eh. Not necessarily.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106522

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
I think you're mistaken.
Eh. Not necessarily.
I consider myself a friend to the online version of you, even if you don't think so. :)

#greatmindsthinkalike

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106523

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
What type of love are you talking about exactly?
The world's love isn't actually love. In that, you are right.
But God's love . . . that's the real thing, because God is Love. "The greatest love a person can show is to die for his friends." John 15:13. And Jesus died for us while we were still his enemies.
" Love is patient. Love is kind. Love isn’t jealous. It doesn’t sing its own praises. It isn’t arrogant. It isn’t rude. It doesn’t think about itself. It isn’t irritable. It doesn’t keep track of wrongs. It isn’t happy when injustice is done, but it is happy with the truth. Love never stops being patient, never stops believing, never stops hoping, never gives up." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.

#greatmindsthinkalike

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106533

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
You didn't know.
Her
oops my bad BookwormJo. I tend to look at the pictures and I guess male or female. :oops:

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106534

• Lightness
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
I think I've always quoted Bible verses.
*awkward grin*
you sure?

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106535

• Lightness
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
You didn't know.
Him? Um...BookwormJo's a girl...
my bad I look at pictures and guess male or female.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106536

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
lol i just highlighted while I read it and saw the last part xd. I think the only types of love is forced loved and love as a gift. but i dont like either.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106557

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
lol i just highlighted while I read it and saw the last part xd. I think the only types of love is forced loved and love as a gift. but i dont like either.
Same. Hate 'em both.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106558

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
God’s love is true And His word is correct
Told ya.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106559

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
But God's love . . . that's the real thing, because God is Love. "The greatest love a person can show is to die for his friends." John 15:13. And Jesus died for us while we were still his enemies.
" Love is patient. Love is kind. Love isn’t jealous. It doesn’t sing its own praises. It isn’t arrogant. It isn’t rude. It doesn’t think about itself. It isn’t irritable. It doesn’t keep track of wrongs. It isn’t happy when injustice is done, but it is happy with the truth. Love never stops being patient, never stops believing, never stops hoping, never gives up." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
Your choice

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106562

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Experience taught me otherwise.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106575

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
You didn't know.
Her
oops my bad BookwormJo. I tend to look at the pictures and I guess male or female. :oops:
No prob. B)

#greatmindsthinkalike

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106576

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
you sure?
Pretty sure. But I guess you'd just have to look at all the heated discussions I've been in.
Hey, I probably should start using Bible verses more.
Like this guy :

#greatmindsthinkalike
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds