TOPIC: How To Confront A Girl

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #105845

• KristytheCorgi
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 85
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
I am 13 and I met a girl and I am scared to confront her. What do i do what do i say? Can someone help me? I am scared of being rejected. :unsure: :unsure:
You don't need to tell her anything at first. Just be nice.
But then, chances are, he's gonna try that over and over and over again, until...
Hey, he has more chances of being rejected if he just randomly says something. I would.
“It is perhaps the misfortune of my life that I am interested in far too much but not decisively in any one thing; all my interests are not subordinated in one but stand on an equal footing.”

–Soren Kierkegaard
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #105861

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 689
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
I am 13 and I met a girl and I am scared to confront her. What do i do what do i say? Can someone help me? I am scared of being rejected. :unsure: :unsure:
But then, chances are, he's gonna try that over and over and over again, until...
Hey, he has more chances of being rejected if he just randomly says something. I would.
What's the deal anyways?

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106093

• KristytheCorgi
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 85
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
What's the deal anyways?
OK, how would you feel if a girl just randomly asked you out, and you barely know her. Plus, girls nowadays find those things crazy creepy. It's better to make friends first. If you don't really start out that way, you may be labeled as a flit. Just saying.
“It is perhaps the misfortune of my life that I am interested in far too much but not decisively in any one thing; all my interests are not subordinated in one but stand on an equal footing.”

–Soren Kierkegaard
The following user(s) said Thank You: endershadow112

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106110

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
What's the deal anyways?
OK, how would you feel if a girl just randomly asked you out, and you barely know her. Plus, girls nowadays find those things crazy creepy. It's better to make friends first. If you don't really start out that way, you may be labeled as a flit. Just saying.
It's better to stop wasting time with people that appear to be friends, and get a life.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106159

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 60
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
What's the deal anyways?
It's better to stop wasting time with people that appear to be friends, and get a life.
lol.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106183

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
What's the deal anyways?
lol.
I'm serious.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106190

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 264
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
What's the deal anyways?
Or, you could ask God to handpick the best friends for you. God didn't make us to be hermits. He made Eve for Adam.
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106220

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
What's the deal anyways?
Or, you could ask God to handpick the best friends for you. God didn't make us to be hermits. He made Eve for Adam.
Yeah, yeah. And what happened next?

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106232

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 617
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Is this some Eve slander?!?
I already have said enough.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106245

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Pyrrhic wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
It is what you make it.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106261

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
And he sent Hannani, Mishael and Azariah (hope I'm spelling their names right) for Daniel.
And Mordecai for Esther.
And Ruth and Orpah for Naomi.
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106273

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 461
BookwormJo wrote:
And he sent Hannani, Mishael and Azariah (hope I'm spelling their names right) for Daniel.
And Mordecai for Esther.
"Handpick." I like it. My parents always say that it's important to choose friends wisely, but I don't always have the privilege to do so. I usually have to be friends with whoever my parents present to me, or people who aren't the greatest examples choose me. I should trust God to pick true friends for me, and I pray that I myself can be chosen to be someone else's true friend.
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106307

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
Haha
Ok, that was thousands of years ago. Plus, Hannaniah, Mishael, Azariah, and Daniel probably knew each other for a long time before their exile. Mordecai and Esther were relatives. And Orpah abandoned Naomi and Ruth. So come on, try again.
The world is not what you think it is. It's full of dangerous people that will do anything and everything to satisfy themselves. And the minute you befriend them, you've ruined your life in the end. People don't deserve your trust. If you trust them, they'll destroy you.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106329

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
What's the deal anyways?
lol.
I'm serious.
Ik that's why I'm laughing

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106330

• Lightness
Pyrrhic wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
lol probably idk.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106331

• Lightness
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
"Handpick." I like it. My parents always say that it's important to choose friends wisely, but I don't always have the privilege to do so. I usually have to be friends with whoever my parents present to me, or people who aren't the greatest examples choose me. I should trust God to pick true friends for me, and I pray that I myself can be chosen to be someone else's true friend.
My parents don't go into my "friend life" anyways I probably wouldn't let them.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106349

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
What's the deal anyways?
lol.
I'm serious.
Ik that's why I'm laughing
Same now.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106351

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
I don't really have a lot of friends, neither do I spend a lot of time with them. I do more important stuff.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106360

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
Haha
Ok, that was thousands of years ago.
God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Fine. If you want a modern story, I got one.
Couple years back, my family moved to a new neighborhood. For a while, we were pretty lonely. We knew practically no one and all the people seemed busy and withdrawn. So, after a while, we started to complain to our parents. My mom told us to ask God for friends. So we prayed. A few months later, a family moved into the neighborhood. We had many of the same values and interests, and it was like we immediately became friends. And after they moved in, the whole neighborhood started to open up more, and the neighborhood turned into a community
Plus, Hannaniah, Mishael, Azariah, and Daniel probably knew each other for a long time before their exile.
Even so, God introduced them to each other. They didn't have to meet, and they didn't have to become friends.
Mordecai and Esther were relatives. And Orpah abandoned Naomi and Ruth. So come on, try again.
Mordecai didn't have to adopt Esther. And he also didn't have to care for her like a father. God used him to care for and be a good role model for Esther.
Orpah showed her love for Naomi by doing as she ordered, while Ruth showed her love for Naomi by sticking with her. Still, both of them loved her. They both wept bitterly when she asked them to leave. Again, they didn't have to meet Naomi, marry her sons, or become attached to her. It was all God-organized.
The world is not what you think it is. It's full of dangerous people that will do anything and everything to satisfy themselves. And the minute you befriend them, you've ruined your life in the end. People don't deserve your trust. If you trust them, they'll destroy you.
That's why I don't go out trying to make friends. Yeah, I might be lonely, but I just wait on God to send me the right friends who will be loyal and encourage me in the faith.
"You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

#greatmindsthinkalike

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106361

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
Just make sure you consult God while picking friends. "Some “friends” pretend to be friends, but a true friend sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24
"Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals."" 1 Corinthians 15:33

#greatmindsthinkalike

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106367

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
Haha
Couple years back, my family moved to a new neighborhood. For a while, we were pretty lonely. We knew practically no one and all the people seemed busy and withdrawn. So, after a while, we started to complain to our parents. My mom told us to ask God for friends. So we prayed. A few months later, a family moved into the neighborhood. We had many of the same values and interests, and it was like we immediately became friends. And after they moved in, the whole neighborhood started to open up more, and the neighborhood turned into a community
Plus, Hannaniah, Mishael, Azariah, and Daniel probably knew each other for a long time before their exile.
Even so, God introduced them to each other. They didn't have to meet, and they didn't have to become friends.
Mordecai and Esther were relatives. And Orpah abandoned Naomi and Ruth. So come on, try again.
Mordecai didn't have to adopt Esther. And he also didn't have to care for her like a father. God used him to care for and be a good role model for Esther.
Orpah showed her love for Naomi by doing as she ordered, while Ruth showed her love for Naomi by sticking with her. Still, both of them loved her. They both wept bitterly when she asked them to leave. Again, they didn't have to meet Naomi, marry her sons, or become attached to her. It was all God-organized.
That's why I don't go out trying to make friends. Yeah, I might be lonely, but I just wait on God to send me the right friends who will be loyal and encourage me in the faith.
"You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17
Heh, you're in for a long wait, but seeing how lucky you are...nvm.
You just can't expect things like that to happen again and again. That's unrealistic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: endershadow112

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106393

• Lightness
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
Just make sure you consult God while picking friends. "Some “friends” pretend to be friends, but a true friend sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24
Are you only quoting Bible verses now? Wow, you changed quickly. Or.. I never knew you much.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106420

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Haha
Heh, you're in for a long wait, but seeing how lucky you are...nvm.
You just can't expect things like that to happen again and again. That's unrealistic.
Plus, God may not have changed, but we have. Over the course of 6 millennia, man has morally degraded severely. So expecting a friendship or relationship with someone according to expectations is almost virtually impossible.

The question no one asks is "Why?". Why do people act desperate to get friends? Why is popularity a popular trend these days? Why do people act stupidly upon a weak impulse called love? It's like we aren't supposed to ask these questions.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Khriz Kool Katz.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106430

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
And Mordecai for Esther.
Are you only quoting Bible verses now? Wow, you changed quickly. Or.. I never knew you much.
You didn't know.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 3 months ago #106439

I would say be confident but also casual. So like for example tell her you think she's pretty cool and ask to hangout. I really don't have much experience in this, but I am also 13 so yeah. Hope this helps
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds