• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alright, before misconceptions arise, I'd like to say something.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
5 months and 4 weeks later, I find out it was all a joke... :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude, I was so worried about you, seriously!!! I think I was even praying for you!! Oh boy this is such a relief...plz excuse the emojis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whew...
I didn't think it would have an impact 5 months later. Lol
That was quite the joke, wasn't it?
Well, I wasn't praying all that time. It just kind of hit me hard for a few days after seeing your posts and then it blew over and I forgot about it until recently when I was going thru my old posts.
XD
Well, what's done is done.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How To Confront A Girl 6 months 3 weeks ago #117186

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 439
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
5 months and 4 weeks later, I find out it was all a joke... :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude, I was so worried about you, seriously!!! I think I was even praying for you!! Oh boy this is such a relief...plz excuse the emojis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whew...
Well, I wasn't praying all that time. It just kind of hit me hard for a few days after seeing your posts and then it blew over and I forgot about it until recently when I was going thru my old posts.
XD
I even considered doing it as a prayer request. "One of my online friends..." XD those good ole days when I was new to Guide!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

How To Confront A Girl 6 months 3 weeks ago #117213

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
XD
I even considered doing it as a prayer request. "One of my online friends..." XD those good ole days when I was new to Guide!
Lol

How To Confront A Girl 5 months 4 days ago #119582

Okay so like this might be really late and like you maybe already confessed to her but anyways some tips coming from a girl :

1. Please, just please don’t -> act stupid.
Like don’t act all silly and goofy and whatever to get her attention. Just be yourself and if you are funny , do it naturally .We can sense when it’s fake. Girls usually feel more comfortable with boys who are honest and not that rude or goofy .
2. It takes time .
I would rather not confess to early , like if you just started liking her . Maybe like when she feels comfortable with you and starts speaking to you and closer .

Anyways just some tips !
“In the end they’ll all judge me anyway, so whatever.”

How To Confront A Girl 5 months 4 days ago #119583

Btw I just saw that it was a prank …….
I took my time .
Well anyways if it ever happens-
“In the end they’ll all judge me anyway, so whatever.”

How To Confront A Girl 5 months 4 days ago #119617

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
breyer horses + dog lover 24 wrote:
Okay so like this might be really late and like you maybe already confessed to her but anyways some tips coming from a girl :

Like don’t act all silly and goofy and whatever to get her attention. Just be yourself and if you are funny , do it naturally .We can sense when it’s fake. Girls usually feel more comfortable with boys who are honest and not that rude or goofy .
2. It takes time .
I would rather not confess to early , like if you just started liking her . Maybe like when she feels comfortable with you and starts speaking to you and closer .

Anyways just some tips !

Let me add some more:

1. Please, please, PLEAZZZZE giver her space. There are boys I don't consider my friends just because they don't give me space.
2. Make it known but not too known. Girls aren't clueless. We detect thing really easily. Careful how you act if you don't like her, because we might start getting false alarms and get really scared of you.
3. Talk to her. Please. She'll forget about you if nothing happens. At least that's how it is with me. Don't ignore her completely, and if you ask her out to a school banquet. DON'T ditch her to go talk to your friends. That leaves a really bad impression.

And that's my little bit of advice.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

How To Confront A Girl 5 months 4 days ago #119620

• Chelsea F.
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Thank you received: 40
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Whew! *relieved sigh*
Man, you had me there!
Well, now you know I can be a prankster. ;) Great job.
Wow. That reminds me of Morrie, Emily, and Suzu in the Rydell saga. :silly:
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)

How To Confront A Girl 3 months 2 weeks ago #124392

• BookwormJo
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 257
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
"Handpick." I like it. My parents always say that it's important to choose friends wisely, but I don't always have the privilege to do so. I usually have to be friends with whoever my parents present to me, or people who aren't the greatest examples choose me. I should trust God to pick true friends for me, and I pray that I myself can be chosen to be someone else's true friend.
My parents don't go into my "friend life" anyways I probably wouldn't let them.
Just make sure you consult God while picking friends. "Some “friends” pretend to be friends, but a true friend sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24
"Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals."" 1 Corinthians 15:33
Are you only quoting Bible verses now? Wow, you changed quickly. Or.. I never knew you much.
I think I've always quoted Bible verses.
*awkward grin*
#nostalgia
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

How To Confront A Girl 1 month 3 weeks ago #126650

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 193
Ok, now I look at this again,. How did we move from giving tips on confronting a girl to if love is real or not?

How To Confront A Girl 1 month 3 weeks ago #126701

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 54
KristytheCorgi wrote:

2. It takes time .

Anyways just some tips !

Let me add some more:

1. Please, please, PLEAZZZZE giver her space. There are boys I don't consider my friends just because they don't give me space.
2. Make it known but not too known. Girls aren't clueless. We detect thing really easily. Careful how you act if you don't like her, because we might start getting false alarms and get really scared of you.
3. Talk to her. Please. She'll forget about you if nothing happens. At least that's how it is with me. Don't ignore her completely, and if you ask her out to a school banquet. DON'T ditch her to go talk to your friends. That leaves a really bad impression.

I think I broke some of them

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

How To Confront A Girl 1 month 3 weeks ago #126720

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Kiv24133 wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:

2. It takes time .

Anyways just some tips !

Let me add some more:

I think I broke some of them
lol we gotta break em anyways

How To Confront A Girl 1 month 2 weeks ago #126973

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Ok, now I look at this again,. How did we move from giving tips on confronting a girl to if love is real or not?
It should be obvious.

How To Confront A Girl 1 week 1 day ago #128608

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 54
KristytheCorgi wrote:

2. It takes time .

Anyways just some tips !

Let me add some more:

Tell me why whenever I tell a girl I like them they just stop talking to me and ignore me.

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

How To Confront A Girl 1 week 1 day ago #128618

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Kiv24133 wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:

2. It takes time .

Anyways just some tips !

Let me add some more:

Tell me why whenever I tell a girl I like them they just stop talking to me and ignore me.
They get embarrassed, most likely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

How To Confront A Girl 1 week 1 day ago #128632

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 439
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
It should be obvious.
Answer: Guidester syndrome!!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

How To Confront A Girl 1 week 1 day ago #128641

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
Kiv24133 wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:

2. It takes time .

Anyways just some tips !

Let me add some more:

Even though I have no knowledge on this subject, I’ll try to answer..
They could be embarrassed, or like you too and feel awkward around you…
Or they don’t know what to say, and don’t want to embarrass themselves by saying something stupid, or acting all romantic-y.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

How To Confront A Girl 1 week 1 day ago #128656

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:

2. It takes time .

Anyways just some tips !

Let me add some more:

Even though I have no knowledge on this subject, I’ll try to answer..
They could be embarrassed, or like you too and feel awkward around you…
Or they don’t know what to say, and don’t want to embarrass themselves by saying something stupid, or acting all romantic-y.
They could also be uninterested and think you're too weird.

How To Confront A Girl 1 week 1 day ago #128660

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Btw I just saw that it was a prank …….
I took my time .
Well anyways if it ever happens-
What do you mean by it?
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds