Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How To Confront A Girl

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105611

I am 13 and I met a girl and I am scared to confront her. What do i do what do i say? Can someone help me? I am scared of being rejected. :unsure: :unsure:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105625

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
I am 13 and I met a girl and I am scared to confront her. What do i do what do i say? Can someone help me? I am scared of being rejected. :unsure: :unsure:
Yes, just like the majority of the world's population.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105626

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
Hmmm, well, from what I see, you probably don't have any sisters, but if you do, they probably don't get along with you well. Plus, you seem really desperate.

Get this straight. If you say the right thing, and she does reject you, she's not for you. If she doesn't, chances are she'll find something about you that will make her feel that she has every right to ditch you.

First, simply introduce yourself. Then tell us what happened and especially her reaction. That way, we have an understanding of what can happen.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105639

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 439
I'm a girl, so I don't know what to answer to this. Though I can tell you that being kind, inclusive, and not making fun of me are among the things I like in boys (I think my grammar was a bit off there, but hopefully you get what I'm saying). I hope this helps!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105642

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 644
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
Hmmm, well, from what I see, you probably don't have any sisters, but if you do, they probably don't get along with you well. Plus, you seem really desperate.

Get this straight. If you say the right thing, and she does reject you, she's not for you. If she doesn't, chances are she'll find something about you that will make her feel that she has every right to ditch you.

First, simply introduce yourself. Then tell us what happened and especially her reaction. That way, we have an understanding of what can happen.
How do you know that?
Sibling relationships are definitely not the same as romantic relationships. But do you I guess
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105645

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
Tell her I am going to be plain with you and tell her whatever you need to. That's what I'd prob do.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105650

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

Well… I am a girl but you are not entirely right when you say siblings don’t get along well. But my 3 brothers are younger and they do sometimes irritate me. I don’t hang around boys (I don’t hang around anyone but my family) but if I am around boys, (not just boys, anyone) I like when they listen and behave well, Don’t act goofy or silly don’t do stupid things so I can laugh and just be nice. Most boys older than me are nice, (from what I have seen. Even if they annoy their little sister) boys younger or the same age mostly act silly all the time.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105663

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

How do you know that?
Sibling relationships are definitely not the same as romantic relationships. But do you I guess
Girls are girls...

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105664

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

Well… I am a girl but you are not entirely right when you say siblings don’t get along well. But my 3 brothers are younger and they do sometimes irritate me. I don’t hang around boys (I don’t hang around anyone but my family) but if I am around boys, (not just boys, anyone) I like when they listen and behave well, Don’t act goofy or silly don’t do stupid things so I can laugh and just be nice. Most boys older than me are nice, (from what I have seen. Even if they annoy their little sister) boys younger or the same age mostly act silly all the time.
Sigh...
I said IF your siblings don't get along with you.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105677

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
I would just act the same way I would with boys. It’s not really that different. Girls usually don’t like it when boys are grossly immature and overly stupid.

Try to find something in common and just listen to what they have to say.
I already have said enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker, sci_geeek

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105681

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Pyrrhic wrote:
I would just act the same way I would with boys. It’s not really that different. Girls usually don’t like it when boys are grossly immature and overly stupid.

Try to find something in common and just listen to what they have to say.
Finding common ground is a very effective initiative in starting a relationship.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105682

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

How do you know that?
Girls are girls...
No…..
Looks like you need a little more experience.
Any questions? Ask!

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105683

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

How do you know that?
Girls are girls...
No…..
Not that kind.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105684

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

How do you know that?
Girls are girls...
No…..
Haha
Honestly, I've had more than enough.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105711

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

Personally, I enjoy being with goofy boys.

Tips for boys: If you want to talk to a girl, walk up and talk to them. Find a common subject, movies/books video games etc. Do not follow a girl everywhere, I had a friend who got so fustrated with a boy that did that......she hates him now.......

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105717

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 193
Just be yourself. If she can't accept you for you she ain't the one for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: endershadow112

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105734

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

Tips for boys: If you want to talk to a girl, walk up and talk to them. Find a common subject, movies/books video games etc. Do not follow a girl everywhere, I had a friend who got so fustrated with a boy that did that......she hates him now.......

Man, are you guys gonna keep on messin' with this?

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105756

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
You don't need to tell her anything at first. Just be nice.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105757

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

My friend had the same problem.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105763

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

it's their choice so dont bother.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105779

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

I'm talking about the quotes, dude.

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105786

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:

I'm talking about the quotes, dude.
oh then nvm

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105798

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
But then, chances are, he's gonna try that over and over and over again, until...

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105806

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
But then, chances are, he's gonna try that over and over and over again, until...
Possibly not
Any questions? Ask!

How To Confront A Girl 1 year 1 month ago #105813

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
DermoyFROMSSDA wrote:
Possibly not
I've thought of that, too.
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds