Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95559

• Allison C
  • "Say not, I am a Child..."
  • Thank you received: 258
pathfinder4ever wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
@honeyflower & @skeleboy ?

To take away your question mark.

honeyflower + Skeleboy10 = a couple that is actually dating and isn't actually trolling anyone

You're welcome lol

:lol:
Wow!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Wait, you guys are like, long distance dating or what?
You can either play with fire, or be fire.
You choose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95562

• oceangirl15
  • Thank you received: 120
honeyflower wrote:
Lego10 wrote:
Is honeyflower trolling us?

Am I trolling you all? I honestly don't know what type of question that is, hahaha.

No, I'm not trolling you guys. It's actually legit, we're dating. You can ask our frie----never mind you don't know them. But yeah, it's official. :)

what friend. they cld always ask me bih ;) :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, SkeleBoy10

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95564

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
Oh my guide! OH MY GUIDE! what!? This is so cute, and surprising at the same time! I'm so happy for you guys. Never thought guide could make a match.

Wait? Do you guys know each other in IRL? My sister @Lego10 was actually calling this but she didn't think much it of it. So @BlueTornado you knew about this too?

I have so many questions... :lol:
I already have said enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeleBoy10, Lego10

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95566

• Lego10
  • Thank you received: 27
Wow! That's great :woohoo: I'm happy for you guys :pinch: :S
L
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeleBoy10

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95574

• Blue Tornado
  • Requiescat in pace.
  • Thank you received: 1094
Pyrrhic wrote:
Oh my guide! OH MY GUIDE! what!? This is so cute, and surprising at the same time! I'm so happy for you guys. Never thought guide could make a match.

Wait? Do you guys know each other in IRL? My sister @Lego10 was actually calling this but she didn't think much it of it. So @BlueTornado you knew about this too?

Yup, I've known for a while already. Surprise!
Requiescat in Pace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, SkeleBoy10, Pyrrhic

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95575

• Etuc3
  • Jesus is my best freind
  • Thank you received: 61
Lego10 wrote:
@honeyflower and @SkeleBoy10 have the same wants in a partner!

Match made in guide!

Guide Magazine, The new SDA dating site
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, Blue Tornado, SkeleBoy10, Pyrrhic, BookwormJo

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95576

• Etuc3
My Girl Requirments:
1. SDA
2. Have good moral standards
3. cheerful
4. Attractive (of course)
5. Share similar interests
6. Not shy to take pictures or be on camera (i want to be a youtube B) :cheer: ;) :lol: )
7. Someone I can talk to convertibly

Yeh that is basically it
And a girl who love animals

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95617

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 687
SkeleBoy10 wrote:
In answer to all of your questions,

Yes we are long distance, however we have met each other at GYC. We also talk through text everyday and call a few times a week or so, so we have good communication despite the distance

Ya Blue Tornado knows about it, Oceangirl15 also does too. HF and I have both told our friends about it, so a good chunk of people know, including Guide now.

So boom there's your answers XD

If you guys got any more questions, ask away, or if you guys want more details on how we became friends or how we got to the dating part feel free to just ask. Its easy to be curious about stuff like dis so its all good
And Im sure HF is willing to respond too so boom two sources of information for you guys XD

Thank you guys for your positive feedback, it means a lot to both her and myself, its really kewl

Alrighty
Catch ya later fellow guidsterz
^.^

~SkeleBoy10
okay i think (hope) i'm speaking for almost everyone when i say that we want the details!!!!!
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95661

• Etuc3
SkeleBoy10 wrote:
Whoo okie waboom here's le details, the whole story XD

So HF was on FaceBook and BT (my brother) added her. I noticed she was Bt's friend and her username was the same as Guide's so I'm like whoo I know who she is so I added her too.
We eventually started sending a Happy Sabbath message every week or every two weeks and that was it really.
But some drama happened (i think XD) and she wasn't allowed to use FB anymore so she gave us her email.
Then the same stuff happened, every week or so we'd send Happy Sabbath emails to each other.
At dis point, from December 2017-July 2018 we didn't know anything about each other it was just us sending our Happy Sabbath messages.

In the middle of July 2018 my family and I went on a vacation to Canadia land and I didn't bring any electronics so her and I had no communication for the entirety of the trip.
So when we came back, I emailed her and was like "whoo sorry for not emailing we went to Canada, how are you?"
And that was one of the first conversations we had, not just boom Happy Sabbath, Happy Sabbath

Now come August 2018, we start messaging each other a lot more often, giving each other recaps of our day, asking how the other was, friendly stuff like that.

September came along and I'm not gonna give out too many details for now anyways but stuff went down on my end and I basically got depressed for the first time.
So I figured she's a cool person I trust her, so I vented to her and just explained all my emotions and whatnot.
And she gave advice, support, all of that. And by October, I was perfectly fine.
So she helped me with that and that's when i knew we'd be good friends.

Then wablam also not gonna give details here either, but stuff happened with her and she wasn't doing too well by then.
So it's like our roles switched. Instead of me always coming to her, I'd always be there for her.
So now we both were there for each other, and by the end of the month we both said we loved each other, and we felt like family to each other.

Now boom November was kewl
We started this thing, we called it Question Time
Basically Id ask a really random or a really though provoking question, then she'd do the same to me.
This went on for basically the entire month, that's when we started to know each other.

But December was a turning point.
We started sharing secrets about ourselves to each other cause we trusted each other enough. And we're talking deep secrets that no one else knew kinda deal.
But we would always keep talking pretty much every day now, and we'd still say we loved each other before we went to bed it was all good.
Then boom end of the month comes GYC.
We met each other in real life for the first time, and it was awesome.
Like sometimes all we'd do is make eye contact and we both felt a connection.
And at one point BT was playing the piano somewhere so we went to these stairs and sat down next to each other there and just talked as we did in emails.
It was a really cool moment. Like boom my email buddy is right here whoo.
So then the night of GYC when we got home to New Years day, we were sending huge huge emails to each other saying how much we loved it how awesome it was how much we missed each other, all of it. But we still thought of each other as brother and sister.

Then January-March we basically just got closer to each other, we'd be friends for life. We were still siblings but we were really really close.

Come April, I start getting feelings for her. Basically I thought if I ever were to get married, it would be to her since she's closest to me, it just made logical sense.
So I spent 2-4 weeks keeping it to myself but I finally got the guts to tell her. Turns out she felt the same way.
So then boom next morning I ask her to be my girlfriend, she says yes, and boom.

Now we're closer than ever, we're happy together, all dat good stuff so yay
So whoo there's your detailz XD

Wow, just wow

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95669

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 644
SkeleBoy10 wrote:

So HF was on FaceBook and BT (my brother) added her. I noticed she was Bt's friend and her username was the same as Guide's so I'm like whoo I know who she is so I added her too.
We eventually started sending a Happy Sabbath message every week or every two weeks and that was it really.
But some drama happened (i think XD) and she wasn't allowed to use FB anymore so she gave us her email.
Then the same stuff happened, every week or so we'd send Happy Sabbath emails to each other.
At dis point, from December 2017-July 2018 we didn't know anything about each other it was just us sending our Happy Sabbath messages.

In the middle of July 2018 my family and I went on a vacation to Canadia land and I didn't bring any electronics so her and I had no communication for the entirety of the trip.
So when we came back, I emailed her and was like "whoo sorry for not emailing we went to Canada, how are you?"
And that was one of the first conversations we had, not just boom Happy Sabbath, Happy Sabbath

Now come August 2018, we start messaging each other a lot more often, giving each other recaps of our day, asking how the other was, friendly stuff like that.

September came along and I'm not gonna give out too many details for now anyways but stuff went down on my end and I basically got depressed for the first time.
So I figured she's a cool person I trust her, so I vented to her and just explained all my emotions and whatnot.
And she gave advice, support, all of that. And by October, I was perfectly fine.

Then wablam also not gonna give details here either, but stuff happened with her and she wasn't doing too well by then.
So it's like our roles switched. Instead of me always coming to her, I'd always be there for her.
So now we both were there for each other, and by the end of the month we both said we loved each other, and we felt like family to each other.

Basically Id ask a really random or a really though provoking question, then she'd do the same to me.
This went on for basically the entire month, that's when we started to know each other.

We started sharing secrets about ourselves to each other cause we trusted each other enough. And we're talking deep secrets that no one else knew kinda deal.
But we would always keep talking pretty much every day now, and we'd still say we loved each other before we went to bed it was all good.
And at one point BT was playing the piano somewhere so we went to these stairs and sat down next to each other there and just talked as we did in emails.
So then the night of GYC when we got home to New Years day, we were sending huge huge emails to each other saying how much we loved it how awesome it was how much we missed each other, all of it. But we still thought of each other as brother and sister.

Then January-March we basically just got closer to each other, we'd be friends for life. We were still siblings but we were really really close.

Come April, I start getting feelings for her. Basically I thought if I ever were to get married, it would be to her since she's closest to me, it just made logical sense.
So I spent 2-4 weeks keeping it to myself but I finally got the guts to tell her. Turns out she felt the same way.
So then boom next morning I ask her to be my girlfriend, she says yes, and boom.

Awww
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95672

• Pyrrhic
Blue Tornado wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

Yup, I've known for a while already. Surprise!

Off topic but I saw your new youtube video. Y'all good actors! Your background singers made me laugh so hard! Keep up the good work! ;ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 3 months ago #95673

• Pyrrhic
SkeleBoy10 wrote:

(。^U^)b Wait can I get an invite for your wedding! lol just kidding guys, that's too much... wish you guys the best!
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, SkeleBoy10

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 3 years 2 months ago #95683

• Blue Tornado
  • Requiescat in pace.
  • Thank you received: 1094
SkeleBoy10 wrote:
Basically I thought if I ever were to get married, it would be to her since she's closest to me, it just made logical sense.

sir you are way too young to be thinking about marriage

as the older brother here, slow down dude

just take it one step at a time, you're not ready to think about that kind of stuff yet
Requiescat in Pace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Kwesi

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 1 year 3 months ago #103214

• BookwormJo
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 257
Etuc3 wrote:
Lego10 wrote:
@honeyflower and @SkeleBoy10 have the same wants in a partner!

Match made in guide!

Guide Magazine, The new SDA dating site
Lol! :P
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 1 year 3 months ago #103250

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
Allison C wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
I’ve given up on crushes. I’m way too young anyway. Hope y’all find your dream boy/girlfriends. I’m staying out of this.

*leaves room*

We're not necessarily talking about crushes. You will get married you day, you know ;)
Not me.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 1 year 3 months ago #103263

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
jodiaz wrote:
Allison C wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
I’ve given up on crushes. I’m way too young anyway. Hope y’all find your dream boy/girlfriends. I’m staying out of this.

*leaves room*

We're not necessarily talking about crushes. You will get married you day, you know ;)
Not me.
I hope.

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 6 months 1 week ago #117965

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Allison C wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:

*leaves room*

Not me.
I hope.

i. am. going. nuts. period. *dies*
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 4 months 3 weeks ago #120342

#killmebeforeifreakout
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

( ̄_, ̄ )

we should destroy this topic 4 months 2 weeks ago #120927

Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
#killmebeforeifreakout
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

( ̄_, ̄ )

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 4 months 2 weeks ago #120996

• Chelsea F.
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Thank you received: 40
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Allison C wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:

*leaves room*

Not me.
I hope.
I want to get married :)
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 4 months 2 weeks ago #121016

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 54
jodiaz wrote:
Allison C wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:

*leaves room*

Not me.
not me either

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 4 months 1 week ago #121796

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
Kiv24133 wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Allison C wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:

*leaves room*

Not me.
not me either
not me three

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 4 months 1 week ago #121883

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 193
Chelsea F. wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Allison C wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:

*leaves room*

Not me.
I hope.
Same. Maybe a nice beach wedding. My sis would be maid of honour, I'd wear a..*continues to blabber about her thoughts of a perfect wedding*
But then again, the futures not for me to decide so..*shrugs*
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 4 months 1 week ago #121884

Chelsea F. wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Allison C wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:

*leaves room*

Not me.
I hope.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

( ̄_, ̄ )

WHAT ARE THE ULTIMATE THINGS IN A GIRL THAT GUYS SHOULD LIKE AND VICE VERSA 4 months 1 week ago #121892

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Allison C wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:

*leaves room*

Not me.
I hope.
Same. Maybe a nice beach wedding. My sis would be maid of honour, I'd wear a..*continues to blabber about her thoughts of a perfect wedding*
But then again, the futures not for me to decide so..*shrugs*
That sounds nice!

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds