Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GIRLS (no girls)

GIRLS (no girls) 6 years 11 months ago #53602

  • iluvmath11
  • iluvmath11's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 73
  • Thank you received: 26
Girls are cool. :)
GO WILD WILD WILD KRATSS!!! CHEETAH SPEED aND LIZARD GLIDE! FALCON FLIGHT AND LION PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 6 years 11 months ago #53800

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1390
  • Thank you received: 536
i do not think girls are annoying :silly:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

GIRLS (no girls) 3 years 3 days ago #96519

  • Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Posts: 1162
  • Thank you received: 617
#operationtimetravel

Looking back this is really funny.
I already have said enough.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Etuc3, sekayi_101, LolingforJesus, SGirven

GIRLS (no girls) 3 years 2 days ago #96526

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • BRUH
  • Posts: 1621
  • Thank you received: 547
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Communism is the best way to go.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SGirven

GIRLS (no girls) 3 years 2 days ago #96527

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Posts: 2086
  • Thank you received: 646
They can be.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 2 years 11 months ago #96573

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1390
  • Thank you received: 536
Pyrrhic wrote:
#operationtimetravel

Looking back this is really funny.

I just read through it again. lol

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Etuc3

GIRLS (no girls) 2 years 11 months ago #96613

  • Etuc3
  • Etuc3's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Jesus is my best freind
  • Posts: 210
  • Thank you received: 61
horsegirl04 wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
#operationtimetravel

Looking back this is really funny.

I just read through it again. lol

I was like 11. what do you expect
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sekayi_101

GIRLS (no girls) 2 years 10 months ago #96813

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
  • Posts: 1479
  • Thank you received: 686
yes girls are so annoying

also boys

also non binary people

basically all humans are annoying :cheer:
baby crawdaddy's are literally the cutest thing ever
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 2 years 10 months ago #96909

  • DatFailKid
  • DatFailKid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Some kid who edits videos, games, and laughs.
  • Posts: 172
  • Thank you received: 59
At a first glance, this is pretty sexist. However, I can also relate with Etuc3. I have three sisters (four if you include my stepsister), and all of them are very different. I spend my time around two of them the most, who are both younger than me.

One is extremely extroverted. She'll dance as she's listening to music, she's definitely not a morning person, and I tend to find her annoying sometimes.

On the other hand, the other is introverted, like me, but she also seems to strive for attention, being the middle child. I can find her annoying as well, sometimes.

It's because of these two that I often times find myself thinking to myself, "Women are weird," "Women are annoying," or even "People are the worst." I know that it's wrong for me to make this assumption, though, because I am basing this off of two young women, who represent probably less than a hundredth of a percentage of the world's population.

It's because of this that I can understand Etuc3's opinion. I do not mean to speak for him, nor do I mean to pry into his personal life, but perhaps it may be because of the women in his life that caused him to jump to this conclusion (even though it's an invalid one). It doesn't make it right, though.
あきらめないで!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 2 years 10 months ago #96912

  • Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Posts: 1162
  • Thank you received: 617
DatFailKid wrote:
At a first glance, this is pretty sexist. However, I can also relate with Etuc3. I have three sisters (four if you include my stepsister), and all of them are very different. I spend my time around two of them the most, who are both younger than me.

One is extremely extroverted. She'll dance as she's listening to music, she's definitely not a morning person, and I tend to find her annoying sometimes.

On the other hand, the other is introverted, like me, but she also seems to strive for attention, being the middle child. I can find her annoying as well, sometimes.

It's because of these two that I often times find myself thinking to myself, "Women are weird," "Women are annoying," or even "People are the worst." I know that it's wrong for me to make this assumption, though, because I am basing this off of two young women, who represent probably less than a hundredth of a percentage of the world's population.

It's because of this that I can understand Etuc3's opinion. I do not mean to speak for him, nor do I mean to pry into his personal life, but perhaps it may be because of the women in his life that caused him to jump to this conclusion (even though it's an invalid one). It doesn't make it right, though.

To be honest I am a female. Yet, I find myself as well as all the other females confusing. They can be kind of bipolar sometimes and yes means no and all that kind of crazy stuff.
I already have said enough.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 2 years 10 months ago #96920

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • :)
  • Posts: 1653
  • Thank you received: 688
Pyrrhic wrote:
DatFailKid wrote:
At a first glance, this is pretty sexist. However, I can also relate with Etuc3. I have three sisters (four if you include my stepsister), and all of them are very different. I spend my time around two of them the most, who are both younger than me.

One is extremely extroverted. She'll dance as she's listening to music, she's definitely not a morning person, and I tend to find her annoying sometimes.

On the other hand, the other is introverted, like me, but she also seems to strive for attention, being the middle child. I can find her annoying as well, sometimes.

It's because of these two that I often times find myself thinking to myself, "Women are weird," "Women are annoying," or even "People are the worst." I know that it's wrong for me to make this assumption, though, because I am basing this off of two young women, who represent probably less than a hundredth of a percentage of the world's population.

It's because of this that I can understand Etuc3's opinion. I do not mean to speak for him, nor do I mean to pry into his personal life, but perhaps it may be because of the women in his life that caused him to jump to this conclusion (even though it's an invalid one). It doesn't make it right, though.

To be honest I am a female. Yet, I find myself as well as all the other females confusing. They can be kind of bipolar sometimes and yes means no and all that kind of crazy stuff.
every time i look at r/nicegirls i just get more and more annoyed... :side:
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 10 months 1 week ago #114514

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1534
  • Thank you received: 56
Etuc3 wrote:
Don't you think girls are annoying?
Majority aren't annyoning but some are
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 10 months 1 week ago #114535

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 10 months 1 week ago #114548

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3148
  • Thank you received: 461
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
I was wondering too...when I got on Guide there were like 9 resurrected Guy/Girl Relationships topics lol
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 10 months 1 week ago #114559

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1534
  • Thank you received: 56
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
I was wondering too...when I got on Guide there were like 9 resurrected Guy/Girl Relationships topics lol
Yea cause I was bored and some of them were dead so i decided to bring them back
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 10 months 1 week ago #114562

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1534
  • Thank you received: 56
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
I was wondering too...when I got on Guide there were like 9 resurrected Guy/Girl Relationships topics lol
I won't stop UNTiL ALL OF THEM ARE RESURRECTED
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 10 months 1 week ago #114577

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Posts: 805
  • Thank you received: 85
Kiv24133 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
I was wondering too...when I got on Guide there were like 9 resurrected Guy/Girl Relationships topics lol
I won't stop UNTiL ALL OF THEM ARE RESURRECTED
Yah sure? A lot of em are plain yawn
“It is perhaps the misfortune of my life that I am interested in far too much but not decisively in any one thing; all my interests are not subordinated in one but stand on an equal footing.”

–Soren Kierkegaard
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 10 months 1 week ago #114593

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
Kiv24133 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
I was wondering too...when I got on Guide there were like 9 resurrected Guy/Girl Relationships topics lol
Yea cause I was bored and some of them were dead so i decided to bring them back
I feel so sick knowing these topic existed...
They shouldve stayed ded ngl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 10 months 1 week ago #114637

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1534
  • Thank you received: 56
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
I was wondering too...when I got on Guide there were like 9 resurrected Guy/Girl Relationships topics lol
Yea cause I was bored and some of them were dead so i decided to bring them back
I feel so sick knowing these topic existed...
They shouldve stayed ded ngl
oh ok
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 7 months 5 days ago #119681

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 871
  • Thank you received: 58
Well I voted not annoying, cuz I don't think I'm annoying, but there are several reaaallly annoying girls in my church. :S
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 7 months 5 days ago #119697

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1534
  • Thank you received: 56
Chelsea F. wrote:
Well I voted not annoying, cuz I don't think I'm annoying, but there are several reaaallly annoying girls in my church. :S
preach on
jk
but there are those girls at church who are annoying
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 7 months 5 days ago #119698

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1534
  • Thank you received: 56
Kiv24133 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
I was wondering too...when I got on Guide there were like 9 resurrected Guy/Girl Relationships topics lol
I won't stop UNTiL ALL OF THEM ARE RESURRECTED
Should I do it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 7 months 5 days ago #119707

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7655
  • Thank you received: 689
Kiv24133 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
I was wondering too...when I got on Guide there were like 9 resurrected Guy/Girl Relationships topics lol
I won't stop UNTiL ALL OF THEM ARE RESURRECTED
Should I do it
For my dignity's sake, no.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 7 months 5 days ago #119721

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2143
  • Thank you received: 264
Kiv24133 wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
Well I voted not annoying, cuz I don't think I'm annoying, but there are several reaaallly annoying girls in my church. :S
preach on
jk
but there are those girls at church who are annoying
What makes someone annoying?
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GIRLS (no girls) 7 months 4 days ago #119746

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1534
  • Thank you received: 56
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv y r u going around commenting on ded luvvy-duvvy topics?
I was wondering too...when I got on Guide there were like 9 resurrected Guy/Girl Relationships topics lol
I won't stop UNTiL ALL OF THEM ARE RESURRECTED
Should I do it
For my dignity's sake, no.
I wont cause I was looking through them and some was kinda too much for me so yeah
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds