Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: to kiss or not to kiss?

who cares? go ahead and do it! 135 53.8%
umm, yeah no 116 46.2%
Total number of voters: 251 ( Faithful Servant, LittleRock, breyer horses + dog lover 24, TheSparrowBlogger, Blue_Koala2222 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Kissing before marriage: What do you think?

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 8 months 5 days ago #114974

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3085
  • Thank you received: 439
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I want to have a boyfriend before college...maybe that's not the best time to have one tho...but my crush is the nicest guy EVER and he wants to be an MD too...so I can't help but daydream sometimes :-))))
I'm so happy for you sci_geeek! I think that it's splendid that you both share a common interest in being doctors!
Has your crush ever asked you out? You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable. :)
Idk if the crush is mutual...he once told me I have a nice name...though ofc that might not mean anything. *dreamy eyes* He (my codename for him is "Pal") and I are friends. I only see him at orchestra which is 4 times a week, and he's the nicest guy I know. Pal ALWAYS says hi to me when he sees me and bye when we're leaving orchestra. That actually surprised me since all the guy friends I've had so far ignore me if they're with their friends, but Pal doesn't do that. *wistful sigh* Because we're friends I don't get nervous around him, although now I might be getting that way now, lol. One of these days I plan to ask him at what time his Sabbath school is, but I haven't built up enough nerve XD

Nick named me Aly after everyone called me Lyssa T~T
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


So, how old is he sci?
He'll turn 15 in March...it's March, right? smh I can't believe I forgot his birth-month...
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 8 months 5 days ago #114982

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7325
  • Thank you received: 609
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I want to have a boyfriend before college...maybe that's not the best time to have one tho...but my crush is the nicest guy EVER and he wants to be an MD too...so I can't help but daydream sometimes :-))))
I'm so happy for you sci_geeek! I think that it's splendid that you both share a common interest in being doctors!
Has your crush ever asked you out? You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable. :)
Idk if the crush is mutual...he once told me I have a nice name...though ofc that might not mean anything. *dreamy eyes* He (my codename for him is "Pal") and I are friends. I only see him at orchestra which is 4 times a week, and he's the nicest guy I know. Pal ALWAYS says hi to me when he sees me and bye when we're leaving orchestra. That actually surprised me since all the guy friends I've had so far ignore me if they're with their friends, but Pal doesn't do that. *wistful sigh* Because we're friends I don't get nervous around him, although now I might be getting that way now, lol. One of these days I plan to ask him at what time his Sabbath school is, but I haven't built up enough nerve XD

Nick named me Aly after everyone called me Lyssa T~T
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


So, how old is he sci?
He'll turn 15 in March...it's March, right? smh I can't believe I forgot his birth-month...
Lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 8 months 5 days ago #114990

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 59
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Man the girls have taken over... :side:
I'm leaving
*walks off*
c.tenor.com/-khnV7IC6DIAAAAC/cat-escape.gif
That was so funny, sci_geeek! Where did that gif come from?
My friends and I have a chat group in which we only talk thru gifs. I got this one from there and copied the link because it reminded me of Khriz's statement and because his profile pic is a cat...
Rip me. I'm a meme :side:
Nah not yet.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 8 months 5 days ago #115006

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1727
  • Thank you received: 193
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I want to have a boyfriend before college...maybe that's not the best time to have one tho...but my crush is the nicest guy EVER and he wants to be an MD too...so I can't help but daydream sometimes :-))))
I'm so happy for you sci_geeek! I think that it's splendid that you both share a common interest in being doctors!
Has your crush ever asked you out? You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable. :)
Idk if the crush is mutual...he once told me I have a nice name...though ofc that might not mean anything. *dreamy eyes* He (my codename for him is "Pal") and I are friends. I only see him at orchestra which is 4 times a week, and he's the nicest guy I know. Pal ALWAYS says hi to me when he sees me and bye when we're leaving orchestra. That actually surprised me since all the guy friends I've had so far ignore me if they're with their friends, but Pal doesn't do that. *wistful sigh* Because we're friends I don't get nervous around him, although now I might be getting that way now, lol. One of these days I plan to ask him at what time his Sabbath school is, but I haven't built up enough nerve XD

Nick named me Aly after everyone called me Lyssa T~T
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


So, how old is he sci?
He'll turn 15 in March...it's March, right? smh I can't believe I forgot his birth-month...
15 in march? Arent you turning 16 this year? or 15?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 8 months 4 days ago #115041

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7325
  • Thank you received: 609
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Man the girls have taken over... :side:
I'm leaving
*walks off*
c.tenor.com/-khnV7IC6DIAAAAC/cat-escape.gif
That was so funny, sci_geeek! Where did that gif come from?
My friends and I have a chat group in which we only talk thru gifs. I got this one from there and copied the link because it reminded me of Khriz's statement and because his profile pic is a cat...
Rip me. I'm a meme :side:
Nah not yet.
That's nice...for now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 months 4 weeks ago #120008

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 40
I voted no.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 months 4 weeks ago #120012

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7325
  • Thank you received: 609
Chelsea F. wrote:
I voted no.
*a violent debate ensues*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 months 4 weeks ago #120018

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2068
  • Thank you received: 257
There’s an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything on the earth. Ecclesiastes 3:1
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faithful Servant

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 months 4 weeks ago #120019

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2068
  • Thank you received: 257
Young women of Jerusalem, swear to me that you will not awaken love or arouse love before its proper time! Song of Solomon 8:4 :)
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 months 4 weeks ago #120055

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 40
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
I voted no.
*a violent debate ensues*
I'm not looking to start an argument. :silly:
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 months 4 weeks ago #120072

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7325
  • Thank you received: 609
Chelsea F. wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
I voted no.
*a violent debate ensues*
I'm not looking to start an argument. :silly:
Thats what happens
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 months 3 weeks ago #120187

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 59
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
I voted no.
*a violent debate ensues*
I'm not looking to start an argument. :silly:
Thats what happens
Yes, but there is nothing wrong with arguing so I, personally, don't see a problem.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 months 3 weeks ago #120198

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7325
  • Thank you received: 609
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
I voted no.
*a violent debate ensues*
I'm not looking to start an argument. :silly:
Thats what happens
Yes, but there is nothing wrong with arguing so I, personally, don't see a problem.
Same
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 3 months 3 weeks ago #124159

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2119
  • Thank you received: 184
JoyBaker wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
For me it's this: No Marriage and No kissing. It's that simple.

Exactly!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


I thought you wanted to get married.
Of course I want to get married.
#operationtimetravel
Lol I meant No Marriage = No kissing
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 3 months 3 weeks ago #124166

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1727
  • Thank you received: 193
JoyBaker wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
For me it's this: No Marriage and No kissing. It's that simple.

Exactly!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


I thought you wanted to get married.
Of course I want to get married.
#operationtimetravel
Lol I meant No Marriage = No kissing
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 3 months 3 weeks ago #124169

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7325
  • Thank you received: 609
JoyBaker wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
For me it's this: No Marriage and No kissing. It's that simple.

Exactly!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


I thought you wanted to get married.
Of course I want to get married.
#operationtimetravel
Lol I meant No Marriage = No kissing
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Yup same
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds