Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Flirting... ugh!

Re: Flirting... ugh! 3 months 1 week ago #124443

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3065
  • Thank you received: 432
Quotes!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Flirting... ugh! 3 months 1 week ago #124452

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2057
  • Thank you received: 255
Quotes!
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 3 months 1 week ago #124455

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 59
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
I like how everyone is starting to say oki more and more.
Lol oki

wow oki
Okay, what exactly is flirting? I just wanna know, cuz I don't wanna be doing it to my crush.
Laughing at every insane joke they make
Flicking ur eyes like mosquito got in them and ya tryna get it out
Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off
Cracking very *unclean* or *dirty* jokes like ur on cocaine
Idk if this makes sense or if you'll even understand
That's a new level of flirting.
I don't consider that flirting. It's more like stupidity.
Flirting is technically stupidity tho....
Well actually stupidity is opinionative.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 3 months 6 days ago #124688

Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
I like how everyone is starting to say oki more and more.
Lol oki

wow oki
Okay, what exactly is flirting? I just wanna know, cuz I don't wanna be doing it to my crush.
Laughing at every insane joke they make
Flicking ur eyes like mosquito got in them and ya tryna get it out
Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off
Cracking very *unclean* or *dirty* jokes like ur on cocaine
Idk if this makes sense or if you'll even understand

don't be a hypocrite uve probably done that before XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 3 months 6 days ago #124698

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1722
  • Thank you received: 191
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
I like how everyone is starting to say oki more and more.
Lol oki

wow oki
Okay, what exactly is flirting? I just wanna know, cuz I don't wanna be doing it to my crush.
Laughing at every insane joke they make
Flicking ur eyes like mosquito got in them and ya tryna get it out
Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off
Cracking very *unclean* or *dirty* jokes like ur on cocaine
Idk if this makes sense or if you'll even understand

don't be a hypocrite uve probably done that before XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I haven't :| Why would I?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Re: Flirting... ugh! 3 months 5 days ago #124757

Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
I like how everyone is starting to say oki more and more.
Lol oki

wow oki
Okay, what exactly is flirting? I just wanna know, cuz I don't wanna be doing it to my crush.
Laughing at every insane joke they make
Flicking ur eyes like mosquito got in them and ya tryna get it out
Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off
Cracking very *unclean* or *dirty* jokes like ur on cocaine
Idk if this makes sense or if you'll even understand

don't be a hypocrite uve probably done that before XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I haven't :| Why would I?

because ;) ;) ;)
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 3 months 5 days ago #124779

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1722
  • Thank you received: 191
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
I like how everyone is starting to say oki more and more.
Lol oki

wow oki
Okay, what exactly is flirting? I just wanna know, cuz I don't wanna be doing it to my crush.
Laughing at every insane joke they make
Flicking ur eyes like mosquito got in them and ya tryna get it out
Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off
Cracking very *unclean* or *dirty* jokes like ur on cocaine
Idk if this makes sense or if you'll even understand

don't be a hypocrite uve probably done that before XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I haven't :| Why would I?

because ;) ;) ;)
Because...*raises eyebrow*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 3 months 4 days ago #124856

Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
I like how everyone is starting to say oki more and more.
Lol oki

wow oki
Okay, what exactly is flirting? I just wanna know, cuz I don't wanna be doing it to my crush.
Laughing at every insane joke they make
Flicking ur eyes like mosquito got in them and ya tryna get it out
Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off
Cracking very *unclean* or *dirty* jokes like ur on cocaine
Idk if this makes sense or if you'll even understand

don't be a hypocrite uve probably done that before XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I haven't :| Why would I?

because ;) ;) ;)
Because...*raises eyebrow*

XDDDD dwl
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 3 months 1 day ago #124994

cuz XDD
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127016

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
I like how everyone is starting to say oki more and more.
Lol oki

wow oki
Okay, what exactly is flirting? I just wanna know, cuz I don't wanna be doing it to my crush.
Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.

GET OUTTA HERE BOI

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by pathfinder4ever.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127031

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 702
  • Thank you received: 39
For some reason I couldn't get the quotes in right so I'll do it this way.

Khriz: Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.
I don't think I've ever done that.

Aly: Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off.

I twirl my hair for no reason sometimes, also when I'm thinking, bored, or nervous.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127032

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2103
  • Thank you received: 177
Chelsea F. wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.
… Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off …
For some reason I couldn't get the quotes in right so I'll do it this way. …I twirl my hair for no reason sometimes, also when I'm thinking, bored, or nervous.
I think I’ve fixed it.
I sometimes pull my hair when thinking..

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chelsea F., Butterflies

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127033

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2103
  • Thank you received: 177
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127037

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
Chelsea F. wrote:
For some reason I couldn't get the quotes in right so I'll do it this way.

Khriz: Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.
I don't think I've ever done that.

Aly: Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off.

I twirl my hair for no reason sometimes, also when I'm thinking, bored, or nervous.
You could be accidentally deleting one of the brackets.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127038

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Is it me or do people always seem to come back to this quote...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127039

JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

dwl XD lmao
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127046

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Posts: 781
  • Thank you received: 72
Chelsea F. wrote:
For some reason I couldn't get the quotes in right so I'll do it this way.

Khriz: Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.
I don't think I've ever done that.

Aly: Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off.

I twirl my hair for no reason sometimes, also when I'm thinking, bored, or nervous.
i tend to push my glasses up my nose when I'm nervous :/
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127051

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 702
  • Thank you received: 39
JoyBaker wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.
… Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off …
For some reason I couldn't get the quotes in right so I'll do it this way. …I twirl my hair for no reason sometimes, also when I'm thinking, bored, or nervous.
I think I’ve fixed it.
I sometimes pull my hair when thinking..
Thanks
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127059

JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
SGirven wrote:
Quirky wrote:
well i think flriting inlike charm, and i think some where in the bible it says charm is deceiving(Proverbs 26:25, look it up). so flirting isnt good cuz ur trying to make that person beleive u like them, whether u do or not.

*facepalm accompanied by deep sigh*

I'm wondering how Quirky came about being born now...
#operationtimetravel?
Anyways, anyone who does bio want to explain this concept?
No? Oki
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
umm, uh, so, uh, I-

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127074

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2103
  • Thank you received: 177
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Is it me or do people always seem to come back to this quote...
Definitely just you.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127094

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 702
  • Thank you received: 39
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
For some reason I couldn't get the quotes in right so I'll do it this way.

Khriz: Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.
I don't think I've ever done that.

Aly: Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off.

I twirl my hair for no reason sometimes, also when I'm thinking, bored, or nervous.
You could be accidentally deleting one of the brackets.
Probably
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127110

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Is it me or do people always seem to come back to this quote...
Definitely just you.
...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127113

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1722
  • Thank you received: 191
Chelsea F. wrote:
For some reason I couldn't get the quotes in right so I'll do it this way.

Khriz: Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.
I don't think I've ever done that.

Aly: Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off.

I twirl my hair for no reason sometimes, also when I'm thinking, bored, or nervous.
Um....this is supposed to be a joke....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127117

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
For some reason I couldn't get the quotes in right so I'll do it this way.

Khriz: Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.
I don't think I've ever done that.

Aly: Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off.

I twirl my hair for no reason sometimes, also when I'm thinking, bored, or nervous.
Um....this is supposed to be a joke....
Not anymore
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Flirting... ugh! 1 month 1 week ago #127120

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 702
  • Thank you received: 39
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Chelsea F. wrote:
For some reason I couldn't get the quotes in right so I'll do it this way.

Khriz: Acting unnecessarily crazy or abnormally to get your crush's attention.
I don't think I've ever done that.

Aly: Twirling your hair until it seems like it'll fall off.

I twirl my hair for no reason sometimes, also when I'm thinking, bored, or nervous.
Um....this is supposed to be a joke....
*giggles*
I took it seriously.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds