• I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 255
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I gotta question. How can you tell when a guy is flirting with you??
Blushing, Stammering, Acting like a fool, Not making eye contact, Pathetically trying to get your attention, etc
Don't quote me on this (because I have absolutely no credentials to give relationship advice), but I'd say that different personalities flirt differently. For example: more extroverted types like ESFPs might be super friendly, make jokes and talk to you a lot. But more introverted types, might act like how Khriz describes.
Not necessarily.
When they do that, they show that they really like another person of the opposite gender but simply do not have the slightest clue of what to do or say. What I listed is just common symptoms that both extroverts and introverts show when they come across someone they are crushing on. Oh, and I can add to that list.
Lol yes, the most extroverted guy can just fall apart trying to talk to a girl he likes XD XD XD not everyone ofc, though :lol:
It's hilarious to see them try to do that.
Really. :huh:
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

wat does this mean 9 months 4 weeks ago #111581

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 604
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Yup. It's one of those things that are cringeworthy, facepalm-worthy, and hilarious at the same time. That's people for you.

wat does this mean 9 months 4 weeks ago #111592

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Yup. It's one of those things that are cringeworthy, facepalm-worthy, and hilarious at the same time. That's people for you.
ok. just ok.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Re: wat does this mean 4 months 1 week ago #121064

CoolDude wrote:
she obviously likes u, that happened 2 me a while ago.The girl will hiting me and punching me and call me names than laugh at me. Than 1 of my friends ask her in front of me y she she treated me that way and she said "hes ugly that y i treat him mean". I new that wasnt the truth so i went up 2 her and told her i liked her.She smiled and said she liked me 2, than she walked away.she never became my gf cuz she moved away the next week.but do u like her cuz she likes u

THIS GUY STOLE MY NAMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! T~T T~T
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Re: wat does this mean 4 months 1 week ago #121083

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
CoolDude wrote:
she obviously likes u, that happened 2 me a while ago.The girl will hiting me and punching me and call me names than laugh at me. Than 1 of my friends ask her in front of me y she she treated me that way and she said "hes ugly that y i treat him mean". I new that wasnt the truth so i went up 2 her and told her i liked her.She smiled and said she liked me 2, than she walked away.she never became my gf cuz she moved away the next week.but do u like her cuz she likes u

I'm filing a report.

Re: wat does this mean 4 months 1 week ago #121091

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 53
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
CoolDude wrote:

I'm filing a report.
lol

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

Re: wat does this mean 4 months 1 week ago #121129

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
CoolDude wrote:

I'm filing a report.

why
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

( ̄_, ̄ )

wat does this mean 4 months 1 week ago #121152

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 432
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Blushing, Stammering, Acting like a fool, Not making eye contact, Pathetically trying to get your attention, etc
Don't quote me on this (because I have absolutely no credentials to give relationship advice), but I'd say that different personalities flirt differently. For example: more extroverted types like ESFPs might be super friendly, make jokes and talk to you a lot. But more introverted types, might act like how Khriz describes.
Not necessarily.
When they do that, they show that they really like another person of the opposite gender but simply do not have the slightest clue of what to do or say. What I listed is just common symptoms that both extroverts and introverts show when they come across someone they are crushing on. Oh, and I can add to that list.
Lol yes, the most extroverted guy can just fall apart trying to talk to a girl he likes XD XD XD not everyone ofc, though :lol:
Yikes, so many XD's. I was still 14 back then. Figures.
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

Re: wat does this mean 4 months 1 week ago #121154

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 191
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
CoolDude wrote:

I'm filing a report.

why
Um....cuz he stole ur name? :side:

Re: wat does this mean 4 months 1 week ago #121180

Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
CoolDude wrote:

I'm filing a report.

why
Um....cuz he stole ur name? :side:

oki :/

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

( ̄_, ̄ )

wat does this mean 4 months 1 week ago #121204

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Not necessarily.
Haha

wat does this mean 4 months 1 week ago #121249

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Not necessarily.
Haha

very funny
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

( ̄_, ̄ )