Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Newest Introduction

The Newest Introduction 8 months 4 days ago #114375

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I really like how the intro looks now. Long. As it should be. Great work, everyone! And thanks!

Now if only we could add a joke :whistle: :dry:
Ooh yes! What joke should we put into the intro?

Idk anyone with any ideas?
Let's recruit Mikedrop.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
She's...gone too
Should I ask them to come back?
...about that...It's probably better for her if she doesn't, cuz of school y'know
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 8 months 4 days ago #114377

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2057
  • Thank you received: 255
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Should I ask them to come back?
Yes please!
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 8 months 4 days ago #114380

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3065
  • Thank you received: 432
Hello!
Please, if you are an active mod, write a short 3rd-person narrative about yourself. I need yall's names in the intro.
Thanks!
-- sci_geeek
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 8 months 2 days ago #114669

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1722
  • Thank you received: 191
Anybody remember the guide ReadingandRainbows made for the forum. Should we add it separately?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 8 months 2 days ago #114683

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Anybody remember the guide ReadingandRainbows made for the forum. Should we add it separately?

I don't think so. But you can put the link to my first topic which has it and more details.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 8 months 2 days ago #114701

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3065
  • Thank you received: 432
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Anybody remember the guide ReadingandRainbows made for the forum. Should we add it separately?
Do you know where it is? I'll need to check it out before making that decision. Thx
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115111

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1722
  • Thank you received: 191
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Anybody remember the guide ReadingandRainbows made for the forum. Should we add it separately?
Do you know where it is? I'll need to check it out before making that decision. Thx
Readingandrainbows wrote:
Heres all I know.
Picture 1: How to upload a picture (I did this on my iPad, so it may be different if your using a computer)
Picture 2: All the buttons I know how to use
I hope you find these helpful! :)
AA4900AA-9237-41CA-8A98-8C21F28D1864.jpeg


3F953EC5-9E93-4A3A-9DF0-57607B57DF29.jpeg


I just realized you need to click the insert button to submit your pics. Like this:
30419342-4A5F-4290-85CB-1AC41C3A8A86.jpeg


(Let me know if it works. I’ve never uploaded a pic before.)

Here we go! It's perfect to add in my pov
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115133

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Anybody remember the guide ReadingandRainbows made for the forum. Should we add it separately?
Do you know where it is? I'll need to check it out before making that decision. Thx
Readingandrainbows wrote:
Heres all I know.
Picture 1: How to upload a picture (I did this on my iPad, so it may be different if your using a computer)
Picture 2: All the buttons I know how to use
I hope you find these helpful! :)
AA4900AA-9237-41CA-8A98-8C21F28D1864.jpeg


3F953EC5-9E93-4A3A-9DF0-57607B57DF29.jpeg


I just realized you need to click the insert button to submit your pics. Like this:
30419342-4A5F-4290-85CB-1AC41C3A8A86.jpeg


(Let me know if it works. I’ve never uploaded a pic before.)

Here we go! It's perfect to add in my pov
Put it in the same topic, but not in the intro. We don't want the intro to be too long.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115145

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Posts: 2081
  • Thank you received: 643
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
She's...gone too
Should I ask them to come back?
You can? Hmm, ook. Maybe you can tell them that we would love to have them back if they are not too busy…
Yeah haha, I know them outside of guide xD
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115149

  • MikeDrop
  • MikeDrop's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hi. I'm a person. :)
  • Posts: 95
  • Thank you received: 69
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
She's...gone too
Should I ask them to come back?
You can? Hmm, ook. Maybe you can tell them that we would love to have them back if they are not too busy…
Yeah haha, I know them outside of guide xD
o.o
Testing one two three, testing.

Hello, Can you hear me?

Testing one two three. Testing, testing, two four six eight testing.

*tap tap tap* Uh, is this thing on? *loud screech*

Sorry.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115163

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2103
  • Thank you received: 177
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Should I ask them to come back?
You can? Hmm, ook. Maybe you can tell them that we would love to have them back if they are not too busy…
Yeah haha, I know them outside of guide xD
Ooh, nice!

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115168

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1722
  • Thank you received: 191
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Anybody remember the guide ReadingandRainbows made for the forum. Should we add it separately?
Do you know where it is? I'll need to check it out before making that decision. Thx
Readingandrainbows wrote:
Heres all I know.
Picture 1: How to upload a picture (I did this on my iPad, so it may be different if your using a computer)
Picture 2: All the buttons I know how to use
I hope you find these helpful! :)
AA4900AA-9237-41CA-8A98-8C21F28D1864.jpeg


3F953EC5-9E93-4A3A-9DF0-57607B57DF29.jpeg


I just realized you need to click the insert button to submit your pics. Like this:
30419342-4A5F-4290-85CB-1AC41C3A8A86.jpeg


(Let me know if it works. I’ve never uploaded a pic before.)

Here we go! It's perfect to add in my pov
Put it in the same topic, but not in the intro. We don't want the intro to be too long.
oki
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115198

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2057
  • Thank you received: 255
MikeDrop wrote:
o.o
MikeDrop!
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115202

JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Should I ask them to come back?
You can? Hmm, ook. Maybe you can tell them that we would love to have them back if they are not too busy…
Yeah haha, I know them outside of guide xD
Ooh, nice!
...
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115211

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
MikeDrop wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
She's...gone too
Should I ask them to come back?
You can? Hmm, ook. Maybe you can tell them that we would love to have them back if they are not too busy…
Yeah haha, I know them outside of guide xD
o.o
Haha
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 7 months 3 weeks ago #115225

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2103
  • Thank you received: 177
MikeDrop wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Should I ask them to come back?
You can? Hmm, ook. Maybe you can tell them that we would love to have them back if they are not too busy…
Yeah haha, I know them outside of guide xD
o.o
:lol: Hi!! Welcome back! :cheer: How is Emmy?

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 6 months 2 weeks ago #117200

i guess this will be me:

Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 is an energetic, fun-loving guy who loves to play guitar, play video games, and hang out with his Guide friends online.
P.S.: Also remember, you MIGHT catch him using a LOT of emojis and typing in Openglopish (ask him what that is if you want lol :silly: ).
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 6 months 2 weeks ago #117265

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1451
  • Thank you received: 53
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
i guess this will be me:

Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 is an energetic, fun-loving guy who loves to play guitar, play video games, and hang out with his Guide friends online.
P.S.: Also remember, you MIGHT catch him using a LOT of emojis and typing in Openglopish (ask him what that is if you want lol :silly: ).
Is "Openglopish" = Outlandish language?


( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 5 months 3 weeks ago #118616

Hi sci_geeek,

Can you add me to the into?

wannabewritergirl loves writing, reading, and cats! She is obsessed with Adventures in Odyssey and will be willing to talk about it anytime. In her free time, you can find her working on her many audio drama projects, (Many of which are way overdue, as she tends to procrastinate a lot) her stories, and listening to Adventures in Odyssey.


Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 5 months 3 weeks ago #118633

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3065
  • Thank you received: 432
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Hi sci_geeek,

Can you add me to the into?

wannabewritergirl loves writing, reading, and cats! She is obsessed with Adventures in Odyssey and will be willing to talk about it anytime. In her free time, you can find her working on her many audio drama projects, (Many of which are way overdue, as she tends to procrastinate a lot) her stories, and listening to Adventures in Odyssey.
Thank you! I just added it to the intro ;)
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 2 months 1 day ago #126365

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1722
  • Thank you received: 191
sci_geeek wrote:
I worked on the intro today. Here it is:
WELCOME TO THE GUIDE DISCUSSION FORUM!

I’m sci_geeek, current president of Guide. Active Guide users Alyssa4Jesus (who is my awesome VP), Khriz Kool Katz, and I have created this introduction to introduce new Guidesters to the ins and outs and etceteras of our Discussion Forum.

Guide is a place where we have fun, are weird and/or nerdy, discuss our problems, make new friends, and be ourselves. We often get off topic, and there is a high level of weirdness on this website. You’ll catch on soon enough ;)

Here are the descriptions of several of our Guidesters. (Note: these descriptions were written by the users themselves, so if it happens to be in first person, it’s not referring to me.)

Alyssa4Jesus is one of the most active guide users. She’s amazing, talented, and crazy B). You just got to love her :P

Khriz Kool Katz is the dude with the kool katz B)

jodiaz is one of the most active and laid-back members.

sci_geeek is a science-loving geek who loves writing stories for the Talent Showcase, laughing at good jokes (nerdy ones are the best!), and hanging out with friends.

KristytheCorgi is a dog-loving nurd who loves graphic design, rollerblading, biking, and swimming. :woohoo:

BookwormJo and indescribable are synonyms. Probably because she doesn’t know how to describe herself.

JoyBaker is a fun loving girl who does not like to be alone, being stuck at home is included. She loves baking, animals, her “precious” violin, babies, art, a clean space, and knitting. I might be missing a few things here.

Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 is a cool guy who likes 2 play video games (on computer btw :P ), can play guitar (not vry often tho :( :( :( ), is cool (obviously lol) B), and likes sporty cars.

Readingandrainbowsis usually reading, writing, doing something on the computer, or taking photography. If she’s not, then she’s hanging out with her friends, creating something, or is in the kitchen.

Kiv24133 Likes to play games and listen to some music while playing or reading. He also like reading stories on the talent showcase

Please give us a description of yourself in response to this post.

Now, let’s move on to the rules.
1. Be kind.
2. No bright colors please!
3. Don’t use too many quotes, and don’t quote posts that are too long (like this one).
4.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

5. Be yourself and have fun!

Now you may be wondering what the Talent Showcase is! It’s a place where Guidesters post all sorts of things that fall into the following categories: Artwork, Photos, Writing, Poetry, Christian Humor, Legos, Models, Crafts, and Cooking and Recipes. We’d love to see you there!

The Discussion Forum is moderated by volunteer mods who take time out of their lives to approve our posts. Please be patient and understanding towards them even when your posts are taking a long to be approved. Also, they do not approve Talent Showcase posts, the admins do, so any delay on the Talent Showcase is not caused by the mods. Our active mod is pathfinder4ever, and Pyrrhic and emmykitty pop up once in a while.

I hope this introduction has been helpful! We all hope to see more of you on this crazily awesome website.

See you around!

– sci_geeek
If your name and description is not in the intro yet, please write it and post it here. Also what am I missing and what should I fix? Thank you!
I should've said this a long time ago. Sci, you need to fix the spoilers part. The last two spoilers got a bit messed up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 1 month 3 weeks ago #126542

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I worked on the intro today. Here it is:
WELCOME TO THE GUIDE DISCUSSION FORUM!

I’m sci_geeek, current president of Guide. Active Guide users Alyssa4Jesus (who is my awesome VP), Khriz Kool Katz, and I have created this introduction to introduce new Guidesters to the ins and outs and etceteras of our Discussion Forum.

Guide is a place where we have fun, are weird and/or nerdy, discuss our problems, make new friends, and be ourselves. We often get off topic, and there is a high level of weirdness on this website. You’ll catch on soon enough ;)

Here are the descriptions of several of our Guidesters. (Note: these descriptions were written by the users themselves, so if it happens to be in first person, it’s not referring to me.)

Alyssa4Jesus is one of the most active guide users. She’s amazing, talented, and crazy B). You just got to love her :P

Khriz Kool Katz is the dude with the kool katz B)

jodiaz is one of the most active and laid-back members.

sci_geeek is a science-loving geek who loves writing stories for the Talent Showcase, laughing at good jokes (nerdy ones are the best!), and hanging out with friends.

KristytheCorgi is a dog-loving nurd who loves graphic design, rollerblading, biking, and swimming. :woohoo:

BookwormJo and indescribable are synonyms. Probably because she doesn’t know how to describe herself.

JoyBaker is a fun loving girl who does not like to be alone, being stuck at home is included. She loves baking, animals, her “precious” violin, babies, art, a clean space, and knitting. I might be missing a few things here.

Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 is a cool guy who likes 2 play video games (on computer btw :P ), can play guitar (not vry often tho :( :( :( ), is cool (obviously lol) B), and likes sporty cars.

Readingandrainbowsis usually reading, writing, doing something on the computer, or taking photography. If she’s not, then she’s hanging out with her friends, creating something, or is in the kitchen.

Kiv24133 Likes to play games and listen to some music while playing or reading. He also like reading stories on the talent showcase

Please give us a description of yourself in response to this post.

Now, let’s move on to the rules.
1. Be kind.
2. No bright colors please!
3. Don’t use too many quotes, and don’t quote posts that are too long (like this one).
4.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

5. Be yourself and have fun!

Now you may be wondering what the Talent Showcase is! It’s a place where Guidesters post all sorts of things that fall into the following categories: Artwork, Photos, Writing, Poetry, Christian Humor, Legos, Models, Crafts, and Cooking and Recipes. We’d love to see you there!

The Discussion Forum is moderated by volunteer mods who take time out of their lives to approve our posts. Please be patient and understanding towards them even when your posts are taking a long to be approved. Also, they do not approve Talent Showcase posts, the admins do, so any delay on the Talent Showcase is not caused by the mods. Our active mod is pathfinder4ever, and Pyrrhic and emmykitty pop up once in a while.

I hope this introduction has been helpful! We all hope to see more of you on this crazily awesome website.

See you around!

– sci_geeek
If your name and description is not in the intro yet, please write it and post it here. Also what am I missing and what should I fix? Thank you!
I should've said this a long time ago. Sci, you need to fix the spoilers part. The last two spoilers got a bit messed up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Newest Introduction 1 month 3 weeks ago #126545

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7298
  • Thank you received: 604
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I worked on the intro today. Here it is:
WELCOME TO THE GUIDE DISCUSSION FORUM!

I’m sci_geeek, current president of Guide. Active Guide users Alyssa4Jesus (who is my awesome VP), Khriz Kool Katz, and I have created this introduction to introduce new Guidesters to the ins and outs and etceteras of our Discussion Forum.

Guide is a place where we have fun, are weird and/or nerdy, discuss our problems, make new friends, and be ourselves. We often get off topic, and there is a high level of weirdness on this website. You’ll catch on soon enough ;)

Here are the descriptions of several of our Guidesters. (Note: these descriptions were written by the users themselves, so if it happens to be in first person, it’s not referring to me.)

Alyssa4Jesus is one of the most active guide users. She’s amazing, talented, and crazy B). You just got to love her :P

Khriz Kool Katz is the dude with the kool katz B)

jodiaz is one of the most active and laid-back members.

sci_geeek is a science-loving geek who loves writing stories for the Talent Showcase, laughing at good jokes (nerdy ones are the best!), and hanging out with friends.

KristytheCorgi is a dog-loving nurd who loves graphic design, rollerblading, biking, and swimming. :woohoo:

BookwormJo and indescribable are synonyms. Probably because she doesn’t know how to describe herself.

JoyBaker is a fun loving girl who does not like to be alone, being stuck at home is included. She loves baking, animals, her “precious” violin, babies, art, a clean space, and knitting. I might be missing a few things here.

Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 is a cool guy who likes 2 play video games (on computer btw :P ), can play guitar (not vry often tho :( :( :( ), is cool (obviously lol) B), and likes sporty cars.

Readingandrainbowsis usually reading, writing, doing something on the computer, or taking photography. If she’s not, then she’s hanging out with her friends, creating something, or is in the kitchen.

Kiv24133 Likes to play games and listen to some music while playing or reading. He also like reading stories on the talent showcase

Please give us a description of yourself in response to this post.

Now, let’s move on to the rules.
1. Be kind.
2. No bright colors please!
3. Don’t use too many quotes, and don’t quote posts that are too long (like this one).
4.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

5. Be yourself and have fun!

Now you may be wondering what the Talent Showcase is! It’s a place where Guidesters post all sorts of things that fall into the following categories: Artwork, Photos, Writing, Poetry, Christian Humor, Legos, Models, Crafts, and Cooking and Recipes. We’d love to see you there!

The Discussion Forum is moderated by volunteer mods who take time out of their lives to approve our posts. Please be patient and understanding towards them even when your posts are taking a long to be approved. Also, they do not approve Talent Showcase posts, the admins do, so any delay on the Talent Showcase is not caused by the mods. Our active mod is pathfinder4ever, and Pyrrhic and emmykitty pop up once in a while.

I hope this introduction has been helpful! We all hope to see more of you on this crazily awesome website.

See you around!

– sci_geeek
If your name and description is not in the intro yet, please write it and post it here. Also what am I missing and what should I fix? Thank you!
I should've said this a long time ago. Sci, you need to fix the spoilers part. The last two spoilers got a bit messed up.
I think I fixed it now
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alyssa4Jesus

The Newest Introduction 1 month 3 weeks ago #126550

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3065
  • Thank you received: 432
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
I should've said this a long time ago. Sci, you need to fix the spoilers part. The last two spoilers got a bit messed up.
I think I fixed it now
Thanks!!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds