Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY)

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 3 months 2 weeks ago #124191

• ItzPeachy_Lemon
  • Artistic-GAMER GUR-INFULENCER-hehee-ANIME
  • Thank you received: 13
I have a kinda of normal sabbath routine! Just wondering what's yours? Mine is waking up eating breakfast sometimes I don't eat because I'm usually hungry in the mornings! Then I wait for sabbath school online or if I'm not going to church in person I wait in the car. When I wait I go on guide or listen to my favorite christian audio drama Adventures in Odyssey! :D Then after sabbath school we have church then lunch and I listen to my audio drama or go on guide. Or sometimes me and my family go out for a drive or to Pathfinders if me and my sister have it on that day! What about you guys?
Your amazing just remember that! Jesus thinks so too! :D

{Itz_PeachyLemon}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 3 months 2 weeks ago #124201

• dadjokes
  • Quiet feminist. Music addict. Child of God.
  • Thank you received: 47
My family's Friday night worships go for a lot longer than we expect. So, in the morning, we're usually racing around the house, getting ready, trying not to get to church late (which we mostly fail). We attend our different Sabbath schools: My parents and older brother go to the Adult Spanish Sabbath School, I attend Youth Sabbath School, and my little sister goes to Primary Sabbath School Class. My mom is an elder, and my dad is a deacon, so us children are usually left to roam the church. We all usually disperse and just sit with our own friends in the sanctuary or in the quiet side rooms. Then after church, we have lunch, which makes us sleepy. Everyone heads to bed for a nap. Then we wake up and either just talk with each other or consume some sort of Christian media (I like audio dramas too. I go old school, though: Your Story Hour and the Spanish version, Tu Historia Preferida) until it's time to close out the Sabbath. Unless we have Adventurers, which my sister attends and the rest of my family volunteers at. If we have Adventurers that Sabbath, then we go there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker, ItzPeachy_Lemon, Butterflies

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 3 months 1 week ago #124202

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 177
That’s nice!
Usually I wake up first, have my Bible devotion, come on guide, most of the family wakes up, we pray together.
Then, my little brothers’ eat breakfast, we get ready and then we leave.
After church, we eat lunch/brunch, I come on guide, we go outside sometimes, or take my sister to adventurers if she has it that week..

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItzPeachy_Lemon

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 3 months 1 week ago #124206

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 432
We don't really have a routine, lol. Sabbaths are super unpredictable for us!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 3 months 1 week ago #124212

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 191
Go to church
Go home eat lunch
Go back to church B)

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 3 months 1 week ago #124218

I got to church, I go home, eat lunch, and sit in front of the computer doing whatever the rest of the day.

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 3 months 1 week ago #124228

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 604
Stuff

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 3 months 1 week ago #124233

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 53
wannabewritergirl wrote:
I got to church, I go home, eat lunch, and sit in front of the computer doing whatever the rest of the day.
Same

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 3 months 1 week ago #124271

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
Stay home the whole day but only my parents go to church.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 1 month 2 weeks ago #126658

• Faithful Servant
  • I love sea creatures, Jesus, reading and dancing!
For me, after I wake up I would pray then greet my family. I would eat sometimes, but there are times that I don't because it is too early. I would then go to church, come back home, eat lunch, then get ready to go to Pathfinder. If there is AY after Pathfinder I would go. That basically how all of my Sabbaths are.
Sea Creatures show God's Love!

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 1 month 2 weeks ago #126660

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 255
Faithful Servant wrote:
For me, after I wake up I would pray then greet my family. I would eat sometimes, but there are times that I don't because it is too early. I would then go to church, come back home, eat lunch, then get ready to go to Pathfinder. If there is AY after Pathfinder I would go. That basically how all of my Sabbaths are.
Welcome back Faithful Servant!
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 1 month 2 weeks ago #126668

• Faithful Servant
BookwormJo wrote:
Faithful Servant wrote:
Thank you!

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 1 month 2 weeks ago #126708

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 432
BookwormJo wrote:
Faithful Servant wrote:
Yeah!! And I looove your new profile pic, btw!!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

WHAT IS THE REGULAR SABBATH ROUTINE FOR YOU?(AND YOUR FAMILY) 1 month 2 weeks ago #126716

• Faithful Servant
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Faithful Servant wrote:
Yeah!! And I looove your new profile pic, btw!!
Thank you!!!
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds