Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Have you experienced a "traveling mercy?"

Have you experienced a "traveling mercy?" 5 months 1 week ago #114425

  • kpeckham
  • kpeckham's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 248
  • Thank you received: 93
Do you remember a time when you realized God was protecting you as you traveled?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you experienced a "traveling mercy?" 5 months 1 week ago #114427

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 149
kpeckham wrote:
Do you remember a time when you realized God was protecting you as you traveled?

One day, I think I was around 7, my grandma was driving us home I think. I think it was on a toll road, sort of like a highway…
Anyway, my little cousin was about 1 and he started crying. We all started singing songs to him. We were driving on a bridge over water. A big truck came rushing past. The truck started to swerve over into our lane. We swerved over a bit just in time.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you experienced a "traveling mercy?" 5 months 1 week ago #114447

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2779
  • Thank you received: 384
The week after Xmas we went on a road trip...Alabama...Florida...Louisiana...Mississippi...Texas...Arkansas...When we were still in Arkansas and almost in back in TN, we got a tornado watch in our parents' phones. Our parents kind of ignored it, but it was raining really hard and my sister was freaking out. We got the warning one or two more times after that, and we finally parked in front of a gas station and waited. We prayed, I think we read a psalm, and then I started playing games on the phone to get my mind of the storm. Eventually I gave it to my sister to keep her from panicking, and it worked. Finally the tornado watch/warning (I don't remember what it was) was over, and we continued on our way home. :-)
"Only the gentle are ever really strong." - James Dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask “What if I fall?”
Oh but darling,
What if you fly?”
– Erin Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you experienced a "traveling mercy?" 5 months 1 week ago #114459

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 149
JoyBaker wrote:
kpeckham wrote:
Do you remember a time when you realized God was protecting you as you traveled?

One day, I think I was around 7, my grandma was driving us home I think. I think it was on a toll road, sort of like a highway…
Anyway, my little cousin was about 1 and he started crying. We all started singing songs to him. We were driving on a bridge over water. A big truck came rushing past. The truck started to swerve over into our lane. We swerved over a bit just in time.
God kept us safe…

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you experienced a "traveling mercy?" 5 months 1 week ago #114463

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6447
  • Thank you received: 449
sci_geeek wrote:
The week after Xmas we went on a road trip...Alabama...Florida...Louisiana...Mississippi...Texas...Arkansas...When we were still in Arkansas and almost in back in TN, we got a tornado watch in our parents' phones. Our parents kind of ignored it, but it was raining really hard and my sister was freaking out. We got the warning one or two more times after that, and we finally parked in front of a gas station and waited. We prayed, I think we read a psalm, and then I started playing games on the phone to get my mind of the storm. Eventually I gave it to my sister to keep her from panicking, and it worked. Finally the tornado watch/warning (I don't remember what it was) was over, and we continued on our way home. :-)
Something similar happened, but way more boring.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you experienced a "traveling mercy?" 5 months 1 week ago #114472

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2779
  • Thank you received: 384
JoyBaker wrote:
kpeckham wrote:
Do you remember a time when you realized God was protecting you as you traveled?

One day, I think I was around 7, my grandma was driving us home I think. I think it was on a toll road, sort of like a highway…
Anyway, my little cousin was about 1 and he started crying. We all started singing songs to him. We were driving on a bridge over water. A big truck came rushing past. The truck started to swerve over into our lane. We swerved over a bit just in time.
Whew
"Only the gentle are ever really strong." - James Dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask “What if I fall?”
Oh but darling,
What if you fly?”
– Erin Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you experienced a "traveling mercy?" 5 months 1 week ago #114500

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 62
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
The week after Xmas we went on a road trip...Alabama...Florida...Louisiana...Mississippi...Texas...Arkansas...When we were still in Arkansas and almost in back in TN, we got a tornado watch in our parents' phones. Our parents kind of ignored it, but it was raining really hard and my sister was freaking out. We got the warning one or two more times after that, and we finally parked in front of a gas station and waited. We prayed, I think we read a psalm, and then I started playing games on the phone to get my mind of the storm. Eventually I gave it to my sister to keep her from panicking, and it worked. Finally the tornado watch/warning (I don't remember what it was) was over, and we continued on our way home. :-)
Something similar happened, but way more boring.
Ugh, I'm so scared of tornadoes.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds