Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What would you say?

What would you say? 6 months 1 week ago #112915

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 93
After reading “Christmas Caroling Surprise” in this week's Guide, imagine that a friend says to you the same thing Mrs. Sánchez said to the carolers. How would you respond?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What would you say? 6 months 1 week ago #112951

• InsidiousCynic
  • Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV
  • Thank you received: 69
kpeckham wrote:
After reading “Christmas Caroling Surprise” in this week's Guide, imagine that a friend says to you the same thing Mrs. Sánchez said to the carolers. How would you respond?
"Child, you musta lost your natural black mind. This is how dis gon' happen. You gonnna take back what you done said 'bout my Momma or Imma slap the black of ya, ya hear? Imma pull some serious kung-fu Panda, Jackie Chan, Tony Stark, Anakin Skywalker, Mohommed Ali and Naruto jihad on your behind. By the time I'm done with you, people gonna think you done...etc."
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
“'Meaningless! Meaningless!' says the Teacher. 'Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.'”
Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
-Somebody

What would you say? 6 months 1 week ago #113002

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 449
kpeckham wrote:
I wouldn't be wasting my time caroling
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds