Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Vote for President

Khirz Kool Katz 4 26.7%
BookwormJo 2 13.3%
sci_geek 8 53.3%
Jodiaz 1 6.7%
Total number of voters: 15 ( Butterflies, breyer horses + dog lover 24, Blue_Koala2222, Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021, dadjokes ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Who should be the president of guide

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112769

• Kiv24133
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 50
Does anyone want to drop out of the race and nominate someone else for your place or do you want to give your votes to another person?

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112776

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 160
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
I’m surprised I got nominated. Joy is more active
I thought so, too. Hey, Joy, wanna be my running mate?
Hi! Sure! But, what do running mates do? :huh:
You're like my assistant. Tbh you'd be a better president than me haha
Ok. Thanks! :)
I’m not sure about that though.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112780

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 55
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
What do you mean my behavior? I've been acting like I've always acted. Like my regular self. I'm surprised that everyone appears to hate me. I just want to have fun arguments but everyone doesn't want to partake in it. Is it really my fault everyone hates me?
XD So much for not caring about yourself.
I don't care about myself but even people who don't care about themselves will care about themselves. You can't stop it.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112784

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
KristytheCorgi wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
What do you mean my behavior? I've been acting like I've always acted. Like my regular self. I'm surprised that everyone appears to hate me. I just want to have fun arguments but everyone doesn't want to partake in it. Is it really my fault everyone hates me?
Hey, kid. You're pretty cool and all, but the arguements are a little exhausting. It's not that we hate you. Don't get us wrong. Sorry if I've hurt you. I'll be nicer.
I don't want an apology. What I want is someone to recognize that my arguments aren't supposed to be taken personal. I'm trying to see how the way you guys think. Nothing else.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112793

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 531
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
I’m surprised I got nominated. Joy is more active
I thought so, too. Hey, Joy, wanna be my running mate?
Hi! Sure! But, what do running mates do? :huh:
If Khriz wins, you'll be vice president.
hahaha it's evident you won champ

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112797

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Hey, kid. You're pretty cool and all, but the arguements are a little exhausting. It's not that we hate you. Don't get us wrong. Sorry if I've hurt you. I'll be nicer.
I don't want an apology. What I want is someone to recognize that my arguments aren't supposed to be taken personal. I'm trying to see how the way you guys think. Nothing else.
I don't take arguments personally. Doing so just accomplishes nothing. Everything said by one side (or both) would be moot, fueled by nothing more than weak emotional bias. If they want to prove their point well, all they need is solid evidence, rational thinking, and a clear mind. Emotionalistic ideas do not belong in an argument/debate.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112798

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
XD So much for not caring about yourself.
I don't care about myself but even people who don't care about themselves will care about themselves. You can't stop it.
True. Human nature is a cruel master.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112799

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
I have a question for the community that has participated in this "election" (still not sure if this is the real deal). Who did you vote for and why? You don't have to answer. But your reasons could determine the flow of this "election" thingy.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112808

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 160
I picked sci_geeek.
But I had a dream that both Lightness and Khriz got more votes.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112810

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 242
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I have a question for the community that has participated in this "election" (still not sure if this is the real deal). Who did you vote for and why? You don't have to answer. But your reasons could determine the flow of this "election" thingy.

I didn't vote since I was one of the candidates.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112814

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
I don't take arguments personally. Doing so just accomplishes nothing. Everything said by one side (or both) would be moot, fueled by nothing more than weak emotional bias. If they want to prove their point well, all they need is solid evidence, rational thinking, and a clear mind. Emotionalistic ideas do not belong in an argument/debate.
I'm saying that some people do. Not all.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112815

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I voted to see who voted. To be honest I don't think anyone here is qualified to be the "president of guide". Probably only the mods.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112820

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
I picked sci_geeek.
But I had a dream that both Lightness and Khriz got more votes.
Ehhhmmm...I cant imagine that ngl

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112821

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I voted to see who voted. To be honest I don't think anyone here is qualified to be the "president of guide". Probably only the mods.
I agree with you about the mods...but they're not really active.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112822

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Yeah, just letting you know where I stand.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112825

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 642
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Every single post is viewed by the mods, even before it’s let through :cheer:
Don’t worry, we’re definitely active. Haha
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112826

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
How do you think your messages get sent through?

The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112827

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Yeah, just letting you know where I stand.
yeah ik

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112828

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I literally just said that before I saw this message.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112832

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Thank you received: 412
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:

Same. I didn't think it would be fair in this case. Not that anyone who voted for themselves is being unfair. It's just that I thought it unfair for me to vote in this election.
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
old soul and free spirit

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112845

• InsidiousCynic
  • Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV
  • Thank you received: 70
And so, as these elections draw to a close, this reporter looks back at this campaign season with mixed emotions. First, may I be among the first to congratulate President Sci Geek won by majority vote, claiming an impressive and well-deserved 55%. During the last six days, with the support of her fans and running mate, the recently elected Vice President Alyssa For Jesus, Ms. Geek has won the hearts of voters through her optimism, effervescence and thoughtfulness. Her promotion of cooperation, advocacy for kindness; her stance against bigotry and long quotes; her fight for more affordable guide magazines and church equality have sold this reporter and a majority of voters this season. But as we reminisce on an exciting presidential poll and congratulate and heap praise on the winners of this week's election, we must also look forward. Our new elects have a difficult responsibility ahead of them, doing their part to help a small digital subculture survive the tumultuous times ahead. We must look to our new leaders for strength in these ever trying times. May we pray that God gives them and all of us, their loyal citizens, strength to overcome the challenges that lay ahead.

This is Sidious Cynic from GM-1 News signing off. Happy holidays, and happy new year.

And now, for Ms. Geek's Inaugural speech:
“'Meaningless! Meaningless!' says the Teacher. 'Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.'”
Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
-Somebody
The following user(s) said Thank You: lickington, sci_geeek

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112860

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I know. I'm mostly referring to Pyrrhic and emmykitty. You guys are busy with school so we understand. I know you pop up quite a bit.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112861

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
InsidiousCynic wrote:
And so, as these elections draw to a close, this reporter looks back at this campaign season with mixed emotions. First, may I be among the first to congratulate President Sci Geek won by majority vote, claiming an impressive and well-deserved 55%. During the last six days, with the support of her fans and running mate, the recently elected Vice President Alyssa For Jesus, Ms. Geek has won the hearts of voters through her optimism, effervescence and thoughtfulness. Her promotion of cooperation, advocacy for kindness; her stance against bigotry and long quotes; her fight for more affordable guide magazines and church equality have sold this reporter and a majority of voters this season. But as we reminisce on an exciting presidential poll and congratulate and heap praise on the winners of this week's election, we must also look forward. Our new elects have a difficult responsibility ahead of them, doing their part to help a small digital subculture survive the tumultuous times ahead. We must look to our new leaders for strength in these ever trying times. May we pray that God gives them and all of us, their loyal citizens, strength to overcome the challenges that lay ahead.

This is Sidious Cynic from GM-1 News signing off. Happy holidays, and happy new year.

And now, for Ms. Geek's Inaugural speech:
3 e's

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112862

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
How do you think your messages get sent through?
Mostly the admins.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 2 weeks ago #112863

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:

Same. I didn't think it would be fair in this case. Not that anyone who voted for themselves is being unfair. It's just that I thought it unfair for me to vote in this election.
I voted for you
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds