Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Vote for President

Khirz Kool Katz 4 26.7%
BookwormJo 2 13.3%
sci_geek 8 53.3%
Jodiaz 1 6.7%
Total number of voters: 15 ( Butterflies, breyer horses + dog lover 24, Blue_Koala2222, Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021, dadjokes ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Who should be the president of guide

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112663

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
What do you mean my behavior? I've been acting like I've always acted. Like my regular self. I'm surprised that everyone appears to hate me. I just want to have fun arguments but everyone doesn't want to partake in it. Is it really my fault everyone hates me?
XD So much for not caring about yourself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112664

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
I have a few questions.
1. Are the moderators kool with this?
2. When does this election end?
3. What exactly does that president do?
4. How long will he/she be president for?
5. Will the moderators oversee everything to ensure nothing goes wrong?
6. Is this a joke?
6. For sure. And I’m always watching , even when I don’t post xD
Phew that's a relief.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112665

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
This is really interesting lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112667

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Hello, This is Sidious Cynic reporting the opening results for this year's nail biter of a electoral campaign. This year we have a number of promising candidates on the roster. For the male, argumentative vote, we have Jo diaz and Kool Katz. Mr. Diaz is losing early in the results, but with his winning personality, he might just make a comeback. Mr. Katz is winning in the early polls so far, with forty percent of the vote; neck-a-neck with leader among the female, writer vote, Ms. Sci Geek. Ms. Geek, has a strong chance of winning this year. But close behind her is the talent showcase favourite Bookworm Jo, with twenty percent. It's anybody's game at this point, ladies and gents, a real nail-biter. And now we'll proceed with the presidential debate:

Tell us, candidates, if you're elected, how will you make the Guide community a better place?
Thank you, Mr. Cynic. If elected, I will advocate for more kindness on the discussion forum, and will continue to warn against long quotes and too many spoilers. I will encourage wholesome conversations on the forum, as well as Guidesters' creative power on the Talent Showcase. Also, I will release a new and improved introduction which I have been working on with Ms. Alyssa 4 Jesus and my opponent Mr. Katz. I will be peaceful in this election and will support anyone who wins.
That's all I have to say for now, Mr. Cynic. I'll let you know if anything else comes to mind.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
How about we be allies? We're working-ish on the introduction.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112671

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Blah....
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 181
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
What do you mean my behavior? I've been acting like I've always acted. Like my regular self. I'm surprised that everyone appears to hate me. I just want to have fun arguments but everyone doesn't want to partake in it. Is it really my fault everyone hates me?

Alr if I'm being honest, I was getting super annoyed with how you were acting. I thought you needed to think before commenting. I doubt we hate you, I know I don't. I just think you need to sometimes be careful of what you post.
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112672

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Blah....
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 181
sci_geeek wrote:
I think you listed all the most active users, for sure.

What about me! Hello! It's Alyssa here! lol
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112673

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1371
  • Thank you received: 50
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
I have a few questions.
1. Are the moderators kool with this?
2. When does this election end?
3. What exactly does that president do?
4. How long will he/she be president for?
5. Will the moderators oversee everything to ensure nothing goes wrong?
6. Is this a joke?

1. Idk
2. by the end of December
3. something
4. 2 months I think
5. idk
6.nope


( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112689

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Posts: 770
  • Thank you received: 69
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
What do you mean my behavior? I've been acting like I've always acted. Like my regular self. I'm surprised that everyone appears to hate me. I just want to have fun arguments but everyone doesn't want to partake in it. Is it really my fault everyone hates me?
Hey, kid. You're pretty cool and all, but the arguements are a little exhausting. It's not that we hate you. Don't get us wrong. Sorry if I've hurt you. I'll be nicer.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, JoyBaker

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112690

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Posts: 770
  • Thank you received: 69
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
*flinches* Ouch.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112696

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1936
  • Thank you received: 242
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
I don’t think anyone hates you. Maybe they just don’t understand your personality type
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112698

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1936
  • Thank you received: 242
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Hello, This is Sidious Cynic reporting the opening results for this year's nail biter of a electoral campaign. This year we have a number of promising candidates on the roster. For the male, argumentative vote, we have Jo diaz and Kool Katz. Mr. Diaz is losing early in the results, but with his winning personality, he might just make a comeback. Mr. Katz is winning in the early polls so far, with forty percent of the vote; neck-a-neck with leader among the female, writer vote, Ms. Sci Geek. Ms. Geek, has a strong chance of winning this year. But close behind her is the talent showcase favourite Bookworm Jo, with twenty percent. It's anybody's game at this point, ladies and gents, a real nail-biter. And now we'll proceed with the presidential debate:

Tell us, candidates, if you're elected, how will you make the Guide community a better place?

I believe Guide is already a great place. However, I will attempt to make Guide funnier, more entertaining, and Bible-focused. (Not sure that I can pull it off though)
I will also support Ms. Sci_geeek once she wins
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112699

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1936
  • Thank you received: 242
I’m surprised I got nominated. Joy is more active
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112700

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2960
  • Thank you received: 412
InsidiousCynic wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
And in a stirring upset, Ms. Sci Geek narrowly takes the lead, with Kool Katz and Bookworm Jo only a point behind. Jo Diaz, with that winning personality and rugged good looks of his, lags behind the others with a single self-administered vote. This reporter is feeling the heat as this election enters the mid-game season. This game is played for all the marbles, people. Another question for our beloved candidates:

What is your take on the lack of Guide subscription affordability, when taken into consideration the almost appalling inability of Seventh-Day Adventist corporate organisations to yield a profit or even break even?
Thank you Mr. Cynic, but before I answer your question, I'll need you to, um...ask it to me again like I'm a 6 yr old :dry: :unsure: :S :lol:

Well the Seventh-day Adventist Church has a history of being...not too great with business (at least in North America). This probably comes from the fact that they're always in a juggling act between trying to keep things affordable for the general public and trying to make money to sustain themselves. The problem is that these Adventist businesses cater to a small following (Adventists). I think this is what drives prices of their products up; they get so few customers. In the case of Guide, a lot of people can't afford it or don't want to have to pay to get it, but the price is necessary for Pacific Press to make a profit. What I'm saying is, in a nut shell, that it sucks that some really cool Adventist material like Guide remains too pricey for lots of people, while the publishing company struggles to make ends meet trying to make it affordable.
Thank you for elaborating on your question and please pardon my confusion. I agree. The price for these Adventist resources can be quite frightening. Take Guide magazine, for example. The price for a subscription to this magazine is $65. 56! Most of our fellow Guidesters have no access to the magazine, and no wonder! I myself have experience with this problem. I attend two churches - one is a large English-speaking church, and the other is a small-ish Hispanic church that is currently struggling to find enough funds for building a new, better church building. Obviously the latter is the church that is more financially challenged. The large church has Guide weekly, and they even have almost complete stacks of the magazines they still have left. And some of the kids from that church don't care about the magazine, some don't even like it! On the other hand, at the other church, they don't have a Guide subscription, but once one of the kids there went crazy when he saw I had several Guide issues in my backpack. I think this problem is a pretty tricky one, though, since Pacific Publishing needs the money to, well, stay in business. And if it can't stay in business...then there's a chance there won't be Guide anymore.
I hope this answers your question. -- sci_geeek
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
old soul and free spirit
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112706

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
What do you mean my behavior? I've been acting like I've always acted. Like my regular self. I'm surprised that everyone appears to hate me. I just want to have fun arguments but everyone doesn't want to partake in it. Is it really my fault everyone hates me?

Alr if I'm being honest, I was getting super annoyed with how you were acting. I thought you needed to think before commenting. I doubt we hate you, I know I don't. I just think you need to sometimes be careful of what you post.
My sentiments exactly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112711

  • dadjokes
  • dadjokes's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quiet feminist. Music addict. Child of God.
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 47
The Lord Jesus Christ should be president. Vote JESUS!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, lickington, Butterflies

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112712

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Posts: 2071
  • Thank you received: 642
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
And in a stirring upset, Ms. Sci Geek narrowly takes the lead, with Kool Katz and Bookworm Jo only a point behind. Jo Diaz, with that winning personality and rugged good looks of his, lags behind the others with a single self-administered vote. This reporter is feeling the heat as this election enters the mid-game season. This game is played for all the marbles, people. Another question for our beloved candidates:

What is your take on the lack of Guide subscription affordability, when taken into consideration the almost appalling inability of Seventh-Day Adventist corporate organisations to yield a profit or even break even?
Thank you Mr. Cynic, but before I answer your question, I'll need you to, um...ask it to me again like I'm a 6 yr old :dry: :unsure: :S :lol:

Well the Seventh-day Adventist Church has a history of being...not too great with business (at least in North America). This probably comes from the fact that they're always in a juggling act between trying to keep things affordable for the general public and trying to make money to sustain themselves. The problem is that these Adventist businesses cater to a small following (Adventists). I think this is what drives prices of their products up; they get so few customers. In the case of Guide, a lot of people can't afford it or don't want to have to pay to get it, but the price is necessary for Pacific Press to make a profit. What I'm saying is, in a nut shell, that it sucks that some really cool Adventist material like Guide remains too pricey for lots of people, while the publishing company struggles to make ends meet trying to make it affordable.
Thank you for elaborating on your question and please pardon my confusion. I agree. The price for these Adventist resources can be quite frightening. Take Guide magazine, for example. The price for a subscription to this magazine is $65. 56! Most of our fellow Guidesters have no access to the magazine, and no wonder! I myself have experience with this problem. I attend two churches - one is a large English-speaking church, and the other is a small-ish Hispanic church that is currently struggling to find enough funds for building a new, better church building. Obviously the latter is the church that is more financially challenged. The large church has Guide weekly, and they even have almost complete stacks of the magazines they still have left. And some of the kids from that church don't care about the magazine, some don't even like it! On the other hand, at the other church, they don't have a Guide subscription, but once one of the kids there went crazy when he saw I had several Guide issues in my backpack. I think this problem is a pretty tricky one, though, since Pacific Publishing needs the money to, well, stay in business. And if it can't stay in business...then there's a chance there won't be Guide anymore.
I hope this answers your question. -- sci_geeek
I find it sad that some churches do not have access to guide magazines. I also have two churches; at one the kids really want guide and the other…..Has stacks and stacks of them, barely touched. I really think there should be a way to share and reuse them because they’re just going to waste. There is no reason some churches shouldn’t have them because I know there’s plenty to go around.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112715

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2960
  • Thank you received: 412
BookwormJo wrote:
I’m surprised I got nominated. Joy is more active
I think another reason we got nominated is because we're also some of the oldest on Guide.
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
old soul and free spirit
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112720

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Posts: 770
  • Thank you received: 69
pathfinder4ever wrote:
I find it sad that some churches do not have access to guide magazines. I also have two churches; at one the kids really want guide and the other…..Has stacks and stacks of them, barely touched. I really think there should be a way to share and reuse them because they’re just going to waste. There is no reason some churches shouldn’t have them because I know there’s plenty to go around.
Hmm. Talk about food for thought.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112722

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1981
  • Thank you received: 160
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
No one hates you.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112734

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
BookwormJo wrote:
I’m surprised I got nominated. Joy is more active
I thought so, too. Hey, Joy, wanna be my running mate?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112735

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
pathfinder4ever wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
And in a stirring upset, Ms. Sci Geek narrowly takes the lead, with Kool Katz and Bookworm Jo only a point behind. Jo Diaz, with that winning personality and rugged good looks of his, lags behind the others with a single self-administered vote. This reporter is feeling the heat as this election enters the mid-game season. This game is played for all the marbles, people. Another question for our beloved candidates:

What is your take on the lack of Guide subscription affordability, when taken into consideration the almost appalling inability of Seventh-Day Adventist corporate organisations to yield a profit or even break even?
Thank you Mr. Cynic, but before I answer your question, I'll need you to, um...ask it to me again like I'm a 6 yr old :dry: :unsure: :S :lol:

Well the Seventh-day Adventist Church has a history of being...not too great with business (at least in North America). This probably comes from the fact that they're always in a juggling act between trying to keep things affordable for the general public and trying to make money to sustain themselves. The problem is that these Adventist businesses cater to a small following (Adventists). I think this is what drives prices of their products up; they get so few customers. In the case of Guide, a lot of people can't afford it or don't want to have to pay to get it, but the price is necessary for Pacific Press to make a profit. What I'm saying is, in a nut shell, that it sucks that some really cool Adventist material like Guide remains too pricey for lots of people, while the publishing company struggles to make ends meet trying to make it affordable.
Thank you for elaborating on your question and please pardon my confusion. I agree. The price for these Adventist resources can be quite frightening. Take Guide magazine, for example. The price for a subscription to this magazine is $65. 56! Most of our fellow Guidesters have no access to the magazine, and no wonder! I myself have experience with this problem. I attend two churches - one is a large English-speaking church, and the other is a small-ish Hispanic church that is currently struggling to find enough funds for building a new, better church building. Obviously the latter is the church that is more financially challenged. The large church has Guide weekly, and they even have almost complete stacks of the magazines they still have left. And some of the kids from that church don't care about the magazine, some don't even like it! On the other hand, at the other church, they don't have a Guide subscription, but once one of the kids there went crazy when he saw I had several Guide issues in my backpack. I think this problem is a pretty tricky one, though, since Pacific Publishing needs the money to, well, stay in business. And if it can't stay in business...then there's a chance there won't be Guide anymore.
I hope this answers your question. -- sci_geeek
I find it sad that some churches do not have access to guide magazines. I also have two churches; at one the kids really want guide and the other…..Has stacks and stacks of them, barely touched. I really think there should be a way to share and reuse them because they’re just going to waste. There is no reason some churches shouldn’t have them because I know there’s plenty to go around.
There are many factors to this problem. Good thing I'm studying Economics, so I'll better understand the situation at hand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112749

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1981
  • Thank you received: 160
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
I’m surprised I got nominated. Joy is more active
I thought so, too. Hey, Joy, wanna be my running mate?
Hi! Sure! But, what do running mates do? :huh:

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112754

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2960
  • Thank you received: 412
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
I’m surprised I got nominated. Joy is more active
I thought so, too. Hey, Joy, wanna be my running mate?
Hi! Sure! But, what do running mates do? :huh:
If Khriz wins, you'll be vice president.
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
old soul and free spirit
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112762

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
I’m surprised I got nominated. Joy is more active
I thought so, too. Hey, Joy, wanna be my running mate?
Hi! Sure! But, what do running mates do? :huh:
You're like my assistant. Tbh you'd be a better president than me haha
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 7 months 3 weeks ago #112764

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1981
  • Thank you received: 160
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
I’m surprised I got nominated. Joy is more active
I thought so, too. Hey, Joy, wanna be my running mate?
Hi! Sure! But, what do running mates do? :huh:
You're like my assistant. Tbh you'd be a better president than me haha
Ok. Thanks! :)

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds