Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Vote for President

Khirz Kool Katz 4 26.7%
BookwormJo 2 13.3%
sci_geek 8 53.3%
Jodiaz 1 6.7%
Total number of voters: 15 ( Butterflies, breyer horses + dog lover 24, Blue_Koala2222, Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021, dadjokes ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Who should be the president of guide

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 3 weeks ago #114308

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1936
  • Thank you received: 242
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
I don’t think anyone hates you. Maybe they just don’t understand your personality type
Speaking of personalities, I believe this is my personality type: www.16personalities.com/infp-personality, but it says that ppl with this personality are "quiet." I'm not always very quiet, and I can be pretty talkative sometimes.
I did some research on that personality type a whole or back and found this personalitygrowth.com/the-extrovert-infp/
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 3 weeks ago #114315

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1936
  • Thank you received: 242
BookwormJo wrote:
I did some research on that personality type a whole or back and found this personalitygrowth.com/the-extrovert-infp/
** A while back
Sigh. Auto correct. :pinch:
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 3 weeks ago #114497

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2960
  • Thank you received: 412
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
I don’t think anyone hates you. Maybe they just don’t understand your personality type
Speaking of personalities, I believe this is my personality type: www.16personalities.com/infp-personality, but it says that ppl with this personality are "quiet." I'm not always very quiet, and I can be pretty talkative sometimes.
I did some research on that personality type a whole or back and found this personalitygrowth.com/the-extrovert-infp/
TYSM!!! My personality finally makes sense to me now. People mistake me for being an extrovert, all the time, but most if not all the characteristics of INFPs fits me. I was confused because 16 Personalities doesn't say that they can come across as extroverted. Because of that I tried researching a few other personalities but got bored because I didn't feel identified. This article totally describes me!!!!!!!!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
old soul and free spirit
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 3 weeks ago #114503

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1936
  • Thank you received: 242
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
I don’t think anyone hates you. Maybe they just don’t understand your personality type
Speaking of personalities, I believe this is my personality type: www.16personalities.com/infp-personality, but it says that ppl with this personality are "quiet." I'm not always very quiet, and I can be pretty talkative sometimes.
I did some research on that personality type a whole or back and found this personalitygrowth.com/the-extrovert-infp/
TYSM!!! My personality finally makes sense to me now. People mistake me for being an extrovert, all the time, but most if not all the characteristics of INFPs fits me. I was confused because 16 Personalities doesn't say that they can come across as extroverted. Because of that I tried researching a few other personalities but got bored because I didn't feel identified. This article totally describes me!!!!!!!!
Yay! Someone who I guessed correctly. Today I tried to guess my friend's personality . . . I was wrong.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 3 weeks ago #114542

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2960
  • Thank you received: 412
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
I don’t think anyone hates you. Maybe they just don’t understand your personality type
Speaking of personalities, I believe this is my personality type: www.16personalities.com/infp-personality, but it says that ppl with this personality are "quiet." I'm not always very quiet, and I can be pretty talkative sometimes.
I did some research on that personality type a whole or back and found this personalitygrowth.com/the-extrovert-infp/
TYSM!!! My personality finally makes sense to me now. People mistake me for being an extrovert, all the time, but most if not all the characteristics of INFPs fits me. I was confused because 16 Personalities doesn't say that they can come across as extroverted. Because of that I tried researching a few other personalities but got bored because I didn't feel identified. This article totally describes me!!!!!!!!
Yay! Someone who I guessed correctly. Today I tried to guess my friend's personality . . . I was wrong.
Lol. Today I'm going to take a personality test to know for sure...even though I'm already sure XD
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
old soul and free spirit
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 2 weeks ago #115159

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1179
  • Thank you received: 38
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
I don’t think anyone hates you. Maybe they just don’t understand your personality type
Speaking of personalities, I believe this is my personality type: www.16personalities.com/infp-personality, but it says that ppl with this personality are "quiet." I'm not always very quiet, and I can be pretty talkative sometimes.
I did some research on that personality type a whole or back and found this personalitygrowth.com/the-extrovert-infp/
TYSM!!! My personality finally makes sense to me now. People mistake me for being an extrovert, all the time, but most if not all the characteristics of INFPs fits me. I was confused because 16 Personalities doesn't say that they can come across as extroverted. Because of that I tried researching a few other personalities but got bored because I didn't feel identified. This article totally describes me!!!!!!!!
Yay! Someone who I guessed correctly. Today I tried to guess my friend's personality . . . I was wrong.
Lol. Today I'm going to take a personality test to know for sure...even though I'm already sure XD

what about vice president? *hint-hint*
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 2 weeks ago #115169

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Blah....
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 181
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
I don’t think anyone hates you. Maybe they just don’t understand your personality type
Speaking of personalities, I believe this is my personality type: www.16personalities.com/infp-personality, but it says that ppl with this personality are "quiet." I'm not always very quiet, and I can be pretty talkative sometimes.
I did some research on that personality type a whole or back and found this personalitygrowth.com/the-extrovert-infp/
TYSM!!! My personality finally makes sense to me now. People mistake me for being an extrovert, all the time, but most if not all the characteristics of INFPs fits me. I was confused because 16 Personalities doesn't say that they can come across as extroverted. Because of that I tried researching a few other personalities but got bored because I didn't feel identified. This article totally describes me!!!!!!!!
Yay! Someone who I guessed correctly. Today I tried to guess my friend's personality . . . I was wrong.
Lol. Today I'm going to take a personality test to know for sure...even though I'm already sure XD

what about vice president? *hint-hint*
Yes? What about her?
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 2 weeks ago #115192

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
I don’t think anyone hates you. Maybe they just don’t understand your personality type
Speaking of personalities, I believe this is my personality type: www.16personalities.com/infp-personality, but it says that ppl with this personality are "quiet." I'm not always very quiet, and I can be pretty talkative sometimes.
I did some research on that personality type a whole or back and found this personalitygrowth.com/the-extrovert-infp/
TYSM!!! My personality finally makes sense to me now. People mistake me for being an extrovert, all the time, but most if not all the characteristics of INFPs fits me. I was confused because 16 Personalities doesn't say that they can come across as extroverted. Because of that I tried researching a few other personalities but got bored because I didn't feel identified. This article totally describes me!!!!!!!!
Yay! Someone who I guessed correctly. Today I tried to guess my friend's personality . . . I was wrong.
Lol. Today I'm going to take a personality test to know for sure...even though I'm already sure XD

what about vice president? *hint-hint*
Yes? What about her?
Idk :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115201

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1179
  • Thank you received: 38
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115241

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 55
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*
Not you haha.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115245

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Blah....
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 181
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*

hm...I wonder?
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115252

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2960
  • Thank you received: 412
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*
The president chooses his/her VP. Aly is my vice president.
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
old soul and free spirit
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115258

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1981
  • Thank you received: 160
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*
Well, we already have a VP!
*Announcer’s voice*
Welcoming Miss Alyssa for Jesus! *Applause*
*Aly walks in*

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115268

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*
Well, we already have a VP!
*Announcer’s voice*
Welcoming Miss Alyssa for Jesus! *Applause*
*Aly walks in*
...yay ig
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115272

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Blah....
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 181
JoyBaker wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*
Well, we already have a VP!
*Announcer’s voice*
Welcoming Miss Alyssa for Jesus! *Applause*
*Aly walks in*

*bows* Thank you, Thank you

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115273

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Blah....
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 181
sci_geeek wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*
The president chooses his/her VP. Aly is my vice president.

*pokes cheeks*
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115301

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1936
  • Thank you received: 242
Is only Prov17 in the next running?
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115304

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1179
  • Thank you received: 38
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*
The president chooses his/her VP. Aly is my vice president.

*pokes cheeks*

:angry:
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115445

  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Posts: 1179
  • Thank you received: 38
ok, ummm, when am i going 2 be elected?
what do i type here?



#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115452

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Blah....
  • Posts: 1651
  • Thank you received: 181
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
who *hint-hint* wants to *hint-hint* be *hint-hint* vice president? *hint-hint*
The president chooses his/her VP. Aly is my vice president.

*pokes cheeks*

:angry:
Okay then...
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115454

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
BookwormJo wrote:
Is only Prov17 in the next running?
Heh. No one's really paying any attention to it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115466

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
ok, ummm, when am i going 2 be elected?
Did you nominate yourself?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115467

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6895
  • Thank you received: 531
BookwormJo wrote:
Is only Prov17 in the next running?
He dropped out
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115470

  • Prov17
  • Prov17's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Read the Bible
  • Posts: 382
  • Thank you received: 316
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
ok, ummm, when am i going 2 be elected?
If you really want, go to the Primary Election conversation and submit your name. Kiv will make the next election in April.
Proverbs 17:15, "He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous are both alike an abomination to Yahweh."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #115475

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1371
  • Thank you received: 50
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
ok, ummm, when am i going 2 be elected?
If you ant to run for president u can


( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds