Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Vote for President

Khirz Kool Katz 4 25%
BookwormJo 2 12.5%
sci_geek 9 56.3%
Jodiaz 1 6.3%
Total number of voters: 16 ( Tucker Barnes, Butterflies, breyer horses + dog lover 24, Blue_Koala2222, Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Who should be the president of guide

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112564

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1537
  • Thank you received: 57
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112567

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1772
  • Thank you received: 201
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president

What about me :( *runs and hides* lol im just teasing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112568

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
I think you listed all the most active users, for sure.
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112577

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2179
  • Thank you received: 274
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Pathfinder4ever or sci_geeek.
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112588

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 60
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112602

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Posts: 2089
  • Thank you received: 649
BookwormJo wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Pathfinder4ever or sci_geeek.
Haha
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112603

  • Kiv24133
  • Kiv24133's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Posts: 1537
  • Thank you received: 57
Sci_geek how does it feel to have the most votes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112615

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Hello, This is Sidious Cynic reporting the opening results for this year's nail biter of a electoral campaign. This year we have a number of promising candidates on the roster. For the male, argumentative vote, we have Jo diaz and Kool Katz. Mr. Diaz is losing early in the results, but with his winning personality, he might just make a comeback. Mr. Katz is winning in the early polls so far, with forty percent of the vote; neck-a-neck with leader among the female, writer vote, Ms. Sci Geek. Ms. Geek, has a strong chance of winning this year. But close behind her is the talent showcase favourite Bookworm Jo, with twenty percent. It's anybody's game at this point, ladies and gents, a real nail-biter. And now we'll proceed with the presidential debate:

Tell us, candidates, if you're elected, how will you make the Guide community a better place?
Thank you, Mr. Cynic. If elected, I will advocate for more kindness on the discussion forum, and will continue to warn against long quotes and too many spoilers. I will encourage wholesome conversations on the forum, as well as Guidesters' creative power on the Talent Showcase. Also, I will release a new and improved introduction which I have been working on with Ms. Alyssa 4 Jesus and my opponent Mr. Katz. I will be peaceful in this election and will support anyone who wins.
That's all I have to say for now, Mr. Cynic. I'll let you know if anything else comes to mind.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by sci_geeek.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112616

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
BookwormJo wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Pathfinder4ever or sci_geeek.
Lol
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112617

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
Hey! Let's pick running mates.
Alyssa, wanna be my running mate?
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112619

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Hello, This is Sidious Cynic reporting the opening results for this year's nail biter of a electoral campaign. This year we have a number of promising candidates on the roster. For the male, argumentative vote, we have Jo diaz and Kool Katz. Mr. Diaz is losing early in the results, but with his winning personality, he might just make a comeback. Mr. Katz is winning in the early polls so far, with forty percent of the vote; neck-a-neck with leader among the female, writer vote, Ms. Sci Geek. Ms. Geek, has a strong chance of winning this year. But close behind her is the talent showcase favourite Bookworm Jo, with twenty percent. It's anybody's game at this point, ladies and gents, a real nail-biter. And now we'll proceed with the presidential debate:

Tell us, candidates, if you're elected, how will you make the Guide community a better place?
Umm...are the mods ok with this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112620

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112622

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
I have a few questions.
1. Are the moderators kool with this?
2. When does this election end?
3. What exactly does that president do?
4. How long will he/she be president for?
5. Will the moderators oversee everything to ensure nothing goes wrong?
6. Is this a joke?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112625

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
We don't hate you, jodiaz. Though we haven't been very kind. I'm sorry. I won't be like that anymore.
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112626

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
Kiv24133 wrote:
Sci_geek how does it feel to have the most votes
:blink: I have the most votes?
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112627

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
InsidiousCynic wrote:
And in a stirring upset, Ms. Sci Geek narrowly takes the lead, with Kool Katz and Bookworm Jo only a point behind. Jo Diaz, with that winning personality and rugged good looks of his, lags behind the others with a single self-administered vote. This reporter is feeling the heat as this election enters the mid-game season. This game is played for all the marbles, people. Another question for our beloved candidates:

What is your take on the lack of Guide subscription affordability, when taken into consideration the almost appalling inability of Seventh-Day Adventist corporate organisations to yield a profit or even break even?
Thank you Mr. Cynic, but before I answer your question, I'll need you to, um...ask it to me again like I'm a 6 yr old :dry: :unsure: :S :lol:
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112631

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
Ok guys, please, let's cool down...
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112637

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1772
  • Thank you received: 201
sci_geeek wrote:
Hey! Let's pick running mates.
Alyssa, wanna be my running mate?

Ok :)
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Alyssa4Jesus.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112640

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 60
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
What do you mean my behavior? I've been acting like I've always acted. Like my regular self. I'm surprised that everyone appears to hate me. I just want to have fun arguments but everyone doesn't want to partake in it. Is it really my fault everyone hates me?


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112651

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Posts: 2089
  • Thank you received: 649
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
I have a few questions.
1. Are the moderators kool with this?
2. When does this election end?
3. What exactly does that president do?
4. How long will he/she be president for?
5. Will the moderators oversee everything to ensure nothing goes wrong?
6. Is this a joke?
6. For sure. And I’m always watching , even when I don’t post xD
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112654

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Hey! Let's pick running mates.
Alyssa, wanna be my running mate?

Ok but remind me what that is again :oops: :whistle:
Like if I win you'll be vice president.
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112655

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3216
  • Thank you received: 478
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
What do you mean my behavior? I've been acting like I've always acted. Like my regular self. I'm surprised that everyone appears to hate me. I just want to have fun arguments but everyone doesn't want to partake in it. Is it really my fault everyone hates me?
We don't hate you, Lightness.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112663

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
Recently, with your behavior, it's really surprising that you think others should vote for you.
What do you mean my behavior? I've been acting like I've always acted. Like my regular self. I'm surprised that everyone appears to hate me. I just want to have fun arguments but everyone doesn't want to partake in it. Is it really my fault everyone hates me?
XD So much for not caring about yourself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112664

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
I have a few questions.
1. Are the moderators kool with this?
2. When does this election end?
3. What exactly does that president do?
4. How long will he/she be president for?
5. Will the moderators oversee everything to ensure nothing goes wrong?
6. Is this a joke?
6. For sure. And I’m always watching , even when I don’t post xD
Phew that's a relief.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who should be the president of guide 1 year 1 month ago #112665

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
This is really interesting lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds