Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What Miranda Should Have Done

What Miranda Should Have Done 6 months 2 weeks ago #112482

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 93
After reading “Cool Friends” on page 10 in this week's Guide, discuss what things Miranda could have done differently. (Hint: there is more than one place in the story where she could have made a different choice.)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Miranda Should Have Done 6 months 2 weeks ago #112523

• InsidiousCynic
  • Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV
  • Thank you received: 69
kpeckham wrote:
After reading “Cool Friends” on page 10 in this week's Guide, discuss what things Miranda could have done differently. (Hint: there is more than one place in the story where she could have made a different choice.)

Before I can answer, I've got three questions for you: Who is Miranda, why are her friends cool and why can't I afford a Guide subscription?
“'Meaningless! Meaningless!' says the Teacher. 'Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.'”
Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
-Somebody

What Miranda Should Have Done 6 months 2 weeks ago #112536

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 449
InsidiousCynic wrote:
kpeckham wrote:

Before I can answer, I've got three questions for you: Who is Miranda, why are her friends cool and why can't I afford a Guide subscription?
Ummm...bro, this is for those who pay for and read the magazine. We don't have to answer cuz we can't.

What Miranda Should Have Done 6 months 2 weeks ago #112580

• InsidiousCynic
  • Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV
  • Thank you received: 69
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
kpeckham wrote:

Ummm...bro, this is for those who pay for and read the magazine. We don't have to answer cuz we can't.

Dude, don't disrespect the sarcasm.
“'Meaningless! Meaningless!' says the Teacher. 'Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.'”
Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
-Somebody

What Miranda Should Have Done 6 months 1 week ago #112609

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 449
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
kpeckham wrote:

Touche. I gotta learn.

What Miranda Should Have Done 6 months 1 week ago #112641

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
kpeckham wrote:

Touche. I gotta learn.
Hmmph.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds