Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Behold: a change

Behold: a change 7 months 6 days ago #111597

  • kpeckham
  • kpeckham's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 248
  • Thank you received: 93
Take a look at this quote from The Great Controversy and tell us how it applies to you and your friends: “It is a law both of the intellectual [the mind] and the spiritual nature [the spirit] that by beholding we become changed. The mind gradually adapts itself to the subjects upon which it is allowed to dwell”
(Ellen G. White, The Great Controversy, p. 555).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 6 days ago #111598

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 149
kpeckham wrote:
Take a look at this quote from The Great Controversy and tell us how it applies to you and your friends: “It is a law both of the intellectual [the mind] and the spiritual nature [the spirit] that by beholding we become changed. The mind gradually adapts itself to the subjects upon which it is allowed to dwell”
(Ellen G. White, The Great Controversy, p. 555).
There isn't a page 555 in our Great Controversy but maybe it's a different one. (I think there are more than one)
Anyway, what I understand from that quote is that change starts in our minds and spirit. Our minds slowly adjust to what it thinks about.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 6 days ago #111627

  • InsidiousCynic
  • InsidiousCynic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV
  • Posts: 333
  • Thank you received: 69
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
“'Meaningless! Meaningless!' says the Teacher. 'Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.'”
Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
-Somebody
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: endershadow112

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111638

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6447
  • Thank you received: 449
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I see where you're coming from. Of course, this was not intended result, however; look around. Although almost everything about people varies, there is only one thing they all have in common: the fact that they will do anything and everything to satisfy their insatiable selfishness. This world is nothing more than a maelstrom of madness and chaos, spinning uncontrollably. And we, never wanting to ameliorate the situation, make it spin faster, just by our existence. How far will we go?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111639

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 149
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
That is impressive! I agree with the never watch TV, go to formal/secular school (ok.) And not consume secular media.
But never have friends? I don’t think staying locked away will help anyone. But maybe yourself. We are to go out and share the gospel, and now, since we can’t really go out, we could use the Internet. And making friends can give one the opportunity to share about God…

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111643

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1814
  • Thank you received: 222
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I know that this might be a joke, but what about Mark 16:15 "Then he said, “Go into the world. Go everywhere and announce the Message of God’s good news to one and all."
How could we do that while isolating from others?

And, 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 "I became like a person weak in faith to win those who are weak in faith. I have become everything to everyone in order to save at least some of them. I do all this for the sake of the Good News in order to share what it offers."
We have to understand the people of the world, in order to share the news about Jesus with them.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111649

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6447
  • Thank you received: 449
BookwormJo wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I know that this might be a joke, but what about Mark 16:15 "Then he said, “Go into the world. Go everywhere and announce the Message of God’s good news to one and all."
How could we do that while isolating from others?

And, 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 "I became like a person weak in faith to win those who are weak in faith. I have become everything to everyone in order to save at least some of them. I do all this for the sake of the Good News in order to share what it offers."
We have to understand the people of the world, in order to share the news about Jesus with them.
I'm afraid that your argument is not sufficient to counter his claim. Befriending another individual is not a necessity in spreading the gospel message. Besides, via the internet, one can easily communicate with another without having a relationship with him. Therefore, we can say that sharing Jesus' salvation with others without having a friendship with another can be achieved.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111650

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6447
  • Thank you received: 449
JoyBaker wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
That is impressive! I agree with the never watch TV, go to formal/secular school (ok.) And not consume secular media.
But never have friends? I don’t think staying locked away will help anyone. But maybe yourself. We are to go out and share the gospel, and now, since we can’t really go out, we could use the Internet. And making friends can give one the opportunity to share about God…
Ah, but it is not a necessary means by which that can be accomplished.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111664

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1814
  • Thank you received: 222
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I know that this might be a joke, but what about Mark 16:15 "Then he said, “Go into the world. Go everywhere and announce the Message of God’s good news to one and all."
How could we do that while isolating from others?

And, 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 "I became like a person weak in faith to win those who are weak in faith. I have become everything to everyone in order to save at least some of them. I do all this for the sake of the Good News in order to share what it offers."
We have to understand the people of the world, in order to share the news about Jesus with them.
I'm afraid that your argument is not sufficient to counter his claim. Befriending another individual is not a necessity in spreading the gospel message. Besides, via the internet, one can easily communicate with another without having a relationship with him. Therefore, we can say that sharing Jesus' salvation with others without having a friendship with another can be achieved.

He wasn't only talking about not forming friendships. He was speaking of isolation from the world.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111684

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I see where you're coming from. Of course, this was not intended result, however; look around. Although almost everything about people varies, there is only one thing they all have in common: the fact that they will do anything and everything to satisfy their insatiable selfishness. This world is nothing more than a maelstrom of madness and chaos, spinning uncontrollably. And we, never wanting to ameliorate the situation, make it spin faster, just by our existence. How far will we go?
That's a pretty good way of explaining it. I see the world as a place of illusions where nothing in this world matter. I see it as all uselessness. Actually, I'll give a riddle today since I haven't been on much.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111685

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I don't agree with no friends, no TV, no going to actual school, and no secular media. I personally think it is ok to have friends, use the TV, go to school, and watch some secular media. I would use it only to argue with people and if a stranger or a friend asks me about something popular you have to know what it is about. It's called common sense which a lot of people seemed to have lost these days. It's a shame. smh


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111702

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2779
  • Thank you received: 384
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
Uh wait, so you're against making friends or are you exaggerating...?
"Only the gentle are ever really strong." - James Dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask “What if I fall?”
Oh but darling,
What if you fly?”
– Erin Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111705

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Posts: 2779
  • Thank you received: 384
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I strongly believe that friendship is a good thing, and can be a godly thing too. I'll tell you one of my experiences - I have a friend who's in Pathfinders in a club in GA. She and I send each other texts every day. The texts aren't what you might think, however. We text each other telling about what we read for our personal devotions that day. Not only have she and I become closer as friends, but her influence on me is bringing me closer to Christ. Now, if a real-life experience isn't convincing enough, let's turn to the Bible.

The Bible talks a lot about friendship. I could talk a lot about what it says, but for the sake of time, I'll give you these verses from John 15:
12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

So, Jesus calls us friends.
"Only the gentle are ever really strong." - James Dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask “What if I fall?”
Oh but darling,
What if you fly?”
– Erin Hanson
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

Behold: a change 7 months 5 days ago #111709

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 62
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
Isn't that a little over board? I believe that informing yourself of some of what on secular media is necessary. If you isolate yourself too much, instead of having a stronger faith, you may more easily fall into temptation. Just be careful with what you watch and read. Also, no friends can deteriorate your mental health. If you are afraid of having bad influences as friends, pray to God, and, guess what! God will send you friends that care for you (and a good spouse for that matter!). If you want to continue homeschooling for the rest of your youth, go ahead! There is nothing wrong with homeschooling, as long as you intentions are correct.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, sci_geeek

Behold: a change 7 months 4 days ago #111729

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6447
  • Thank you received: 449
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I know that this might be a joke, but what about Mark 16:15 "Then he said, “Go into the world. Go everywhere and announce the Message of God’s good news to one and all."
How could we do that while isolating from others?

And, 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 "I became like a person weak in faith to win those who are weak in faith. I have become everything to everyone in order to save at least some of them. I do all this for the sake of the Good News in order to share what it offers."
We have to understand the people of the world, in order to share the news about Jesus with them.
I'm afraid that your argument is not sufficient to counter his claim. Befriending another individual is not a necessity in spreading the gospel message. Besides, via the internet, one can easily communicate with another without having a relationship with him. Therefore, we can say that sharing Jesus' salvation with others without having a friendship with another can be achieved.

He wasn't only talking about not forming friendships. He was speaking of isolation from the world.
Actually, he was talking about both.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 4 days ago #111733

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6447
  • Thank you received: 449
The fact that the most of us are solely focusing on the subject of "friendships", only shows how much our arguments will become erroneous. I suggest we back up, review his original claims, and then base our argument on all of the discrepancies that stand out to us. Of course, the friendship thing is a major issue for some. But if we lose a view of the entire picture, we might just end up aimlessly hurling baseless arguments. Anyways, there is one thing he said that doesn't sit quite right with me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 4 days ago #111777

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1814
  • Thank you received: 222
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I know that this might be a joke, but what about Mark 16:15 "Then he said, “Go into the world. Go everywhere and announce the Message of God’s good news to one and all."
How could we do that while isolating from others?

And, 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 "I became like a person weak in faith to win those who are weak in faith. I have become everything to everyone in order to save at least some of them. I do all this for the sake of the Good News in order to share what it offers."
We have to understand the people of the world, in order to share the news about Jesus with them.
I'm afraid that your argument is not sufficient to counter his claim. Befriending another individual is not a necessity in spreading the gospel message. Besides, via the internet, one can easily communicate with another without having a relationship with him. Therefore, we can say that sharing Jesus' salvation with others without having a friendship with another can be achieved.
Plus, my argument wasn’t based on friendship.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 4 days ago #111780

  • InsidiousCynic
  • InsidiousCynic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV
  • Posts: 333
  • Thank you received: 69
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
Uh wait, so you're against making friends or are you exaggerating...?

Sarcasm...God's fourth greatest gift to humanity...
“'Meaningless! Meaningless!' says the Teacher. 'Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless.'”
Ecclesiastes 1:2 NIV

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
-Somebody
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 3 days ago #111783

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6447
  • Thank you received: 449
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
I know that this might be a joke, but what about Mark 16:15 "Then he said, “Go into the world. Go everywhere and announce the Message of God’s good news to one and all."
How could we do that while isolating from others?

And, 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 "I became like a person weak in faith to win those who are weak in faith. I have become everything to everyone in order to save at least some of them. I do all this for the sake of the Good News in order to share what it offers."
We have to understand the people of the world, in order to share the news about Jesus with them.
I'm afraid that your argument is not sufficient to counter his claim. Befriending another individual is not a necessity in spreading the gospel message. Besides, via the internet, one can easily communicate with another without having a relationship with him. Therefore, we can say that sharing Jesus' salvation with others without having a friendship with another can be achieved.
Plus, my argument wasn’t based on friendship.
Still, spreading the gospel message doesn't mean one should not isolate from others.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 3 days ago #111786

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6447
  • Thank you received: 449
InsidiousCynic wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
Uh wait, so you're against making friends or are you exaggerating...?

Sarcasm...God's fourth greatest gift to humanity...
So true.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 3 days ago #111794

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Let's go somewhere where the sun kisses the beach
  • Posts: 1518
  • Thank you received: 168
InsidiousCynic wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
Uh wait, so you're against making friends or are you exaggerating...?

Sarcasm...God's fourth greatest gift to humanity...

can we take a moment to recognize this comment
i just had to laugh at this one
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 2 days ago #111817

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 62
InsidiousCynic wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
Uh wait, so you're against making friends or are you exaggerating...?

Sarcasm...God's fourth greatest gift to humanity...
WAIT A MINUTE! So you were being sarcastic this WHOLE TIME! OH MY! I AM SOO SORRY! :blush: *passes out*
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Behold: a change 7 months 1 day ago #111831

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1814
  • Thank you received: 222
InsidiousCynic wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
Uh wait, so you're against making friends or are you exaggerating...?

Sarcasm...God's fourth greatest gift to humanity...
Ah yes . . . I absoulutely, totally agree!
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 1 day ago #111836

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
KristytheCorgi wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
Uh wait, so you're against making friends or are you exaggerating...?

Sarcasm...God's fourth greatest gift to humanity...
WAIT A MINUTE! So you were being sarcastic this WHOLE TIME! OH MY! I AM SOO SORRY! :blush: *passes out*
xd


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Behold: a change 7 months 1 day ago #111852

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6447
  • Thank you received: 449
KristytheCorgi wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
Ah yes, this is exactly the passage that encouraged me to never have friends, watch TV, go to school (outside of homeschooling) or consume secular media. Seeing how all people are sinners, it stands to reason that complete isolation from human beings and their creations is the only way not to be further contaminated by the devil's influence. Can I get an amen?
Uh wait, so you're against making friends or are you exaggerating...?

Sarcasm...God's fourth greatest gift to humanity...
WAIT A MINUTE! So you were being sarcastic this WHOLE TIME! OH MY! I AM SOO SORRY! :blush: *passes out*
*looks down at body*
*walks off*
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds