Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THIS IS POWERFUL!!!

THIS IS POWERFUL!!! 10 months 4 weeks ago #105060

• TheSparrowBlogger
  • Thank You Lord for a beautiful day!
  • Thank you received: 23
Hello Guide Family!

I just wanted to share this POWERFUL testimony/sermon that I just finished listening to! Hope you’ll be blessed by it as you listen!

Here’s the link: audiover.se/3fFk9ct

My devotional blog: learningtolivesdablog.com/

My blog for SDA girls & women who are struggling with sexual sin/addiction: mfmblogministry.com/

Stay thankful, happy, & blessed in Jesus!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THIS IS POWERFUL!!! 10 months 4 weeks ago #105068

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 150
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Hello Guide Family!

I just wanted to share this POWERFUL testimony/sermon that I just finished listening to! Hope you’ll be blessed by it as you listen!

Here’s the link: audiover.se/3fFk9ct
Thank you! Nice to meet you TheSparrowBlogger, I am JoyBaker. I will listen to it soon

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

THIS IS POWERFUL!!! 4 months 1 week ago #116501

hi

THIS IS POWERFUL!!! 4 months 1 week ago #116502

hello

THIS IS POWERFUL!!! 4 months 1 week ago #116518

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 224
Elizabethjohan92 wrote:
hello
Welcome Elizabethjohan92!!! So glad you joined Guide! Can we call you Elizabeth?
And there’s an introduction around here somewhere.. .
Sci_geeek?
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

THIS IS POWERFUL!!! 4 months 1 week ago #116531

• Kiv24133
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 49
Elizabethjohan92 wrote:
hi
oi

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

THIS IS POWERFUL!!! 4 months 1 week ago #116534

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Thank you received: 392
Elizabethjohan92 wrote:
hello

WELCOME TO THE GUIDE DISCUSSION FORUM!

Hello, Elizabethjohan92! I’m sci_geeek, current president of Guide. Active Guide users Alyssa4Jesus (who is my awesome VP), Khriz Kool Katz, and I have created this introduction to introduce new Guidesters to the ins and outs and etceteras of our Discussion Forum.

Guide is a place where we have fun, are weird and/or nerdy, discuss our problems, make new friends, and be ourselves. We often get off topic, and there is a high level of weirdness on this website. You’ll catch on soon enough ;)

Here are the descriptions of several of our Guidesters. (Note: these descriptions were written by the users themselves, so if it happens to be in first person, it’s not referring to me.)

Alyssa4Jesus is one of the most active guide users. She’s amazing, talented, and crazy B). You just got to love her :P

Khriz Kool Katz is the dude with the kool katz B)

jodiaz is one of the most active and laid-back members.

sci_geeek is a science-loving geek who loves writing stories for the Talent Showcase, laughing at good jokes (nerdy ones are the best!), and hanging out with friends.

KristytheCorgi is a dog-loving nurd who loves graphic design, rollerblading, biking, and swimming. :woohoo:

BookwormJo and indescribable are synonyms. Probably because she doesn’t know how to describe herself.

JoyBaker is a fun loving girl who does not like to be alone, being stuck at home is included. She loves baking, animals, her “precious” violin, babies, art, a clean space, and knitting.

Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 is a cool guy who likes 2 play video games (on computer btw :P ), can play guitar (not vry often tho :( :( :( ), is cool (obviously lol) B), and likes sporty cars.

Readingandrainbows is usually reading, writing, doing something on the computer, or taking photography. If she’s not, then she’s hanging out with her friends, creating something, or is in the kitchen.

Kiv24133 Likes to play games and listen to some music while playing or reading. He also like reading stories on the talent showcase

Prov17 is a new Sabbath keeper and old Guidester that will jump at the opportunity to argue in defense of the Word of our Creator.

InsidiousCynic is herald of the destruction of mankind; an advocate for the swift and merciful end of the human race. When he's not plotting to bring about the apocalypse, he can usually be found writing sarcasm—alone.

Please give us a description of yourself in response to this post.

Now, let’s move on to the rules.
1. Be kind.
2. No bright colors please!
3. Don’t use too many quotes, and don’t quote posts that are too long (like this one).
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

5. Be yourself and have fun!

Now you may be wondering what the Talent Showcase is! It’s a place where Guidesters post all sorts of things that fall into the following categories: Artwork, Photos, Writing, Poetry, Christian Humor, Legos, Models, Crafts, and Cooking and Recipes. We’d love to see you there!

The Discussion Forum is moderated by volunteer mods who take time out of their lives to approve our posts. Please be patient and understanding towards them even when your posts are taking a long to be approved. Also, they do not approve Talent Showcase posts, the admins do, so any delay on the Talent Showcase is not caused by the mods. Our active mod is pathfinder4ever, and Pyrrhic and emmykitty pop up once in a while.

I hope this introduction has been helpful! We all hope to see more of you on this crazily awesome website.

See you around!

– sci_geeek
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds