Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WHO are you following?

WHO are you following? 1 year 3 months ago #101142

• TheSparrowBlogger
  • Thank You Lord for a beautiful day!
  • Thank you received: 23
Hello Guide Magazine family!

The Lord has laid it on my heart to share this video with you. It’s created by Little Light Studios, and it is just a one minute clip comparing two movie trailers. One film is more targeted towards more older folks while the other film is targeting younger audiences. But as you’ll see in this video, BOTH films carry the same message!

Here’s the video:

What disturbs me the most from this whole video is that both of these movies are pushing the concept of everyone coming together under the dragon.

But for us as Christians, we are called to come under the Lamb.

In Revelation 14:4, it says that God’s end time people are “the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes.“

So, my dear Guide Magazine Family, I’d like to just take the time right now to APPEAL to each of you to step away from the things of this world—these worldly films that are just encouraging us to follow and unite under the dragon, who is really Satan, and to take time to really LEARN to follow the Lamb, Jesus Christ, and to unite under Him as our Lord and to abide in His saving love.

I honestly believe that JESUS is COMING SOON, and NOW is the time for us to let CHRIST be our Supreme Authority and to unite UNDER HIM instead of under the dragon and his worldly entertainments!

My devotional blog: learningtolivesdablog.com/

My blog for SDA girls & women who are struggling with sexual sin/addiction: mfmblogministry.com/

Stay thankful, happy, & blessed in Jesus!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHO are you following? 1 year 3 months ago #101177

• BookwormJo
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 220
Agreed.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters
The following user(s) said Thank You: Readingandrainbows

WHO are you following? 1 year 3 months ago #101190

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer. Keep Running.
  • Thank you received: 238
I think we have to be cautious about drawing the wrong conclusion from these things.

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds