Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bible Discussion

Bible Discussion 1 year 4 months ago #100768

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 224
Hello everyone!

Here are some discussion questions from the Bible.

How do you commit to God?
How do you become wise?

Please give Bible verses to support your points.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Bible Discussion 4 months 2 weeks ago #116138

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 150
This is not about the questions you asked, but something I am reflecting on this week,
What I learnt: We should always be studying God’s word. So we can understand and know him better. Just like how we study to do the best in a test. Not just once in a while. Or when we feel like. When he comes back to judge us, He will be very happy, we will get many rewards. Instead of just “getting to Heaven” , we can strive to get the best “score” and do the best we can.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Bible Discussion 4 months 2 weeks ago #116142

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 452
JoyBaker wrote:
This is not about the questions you asked, but something I am reflecting on this week,
What I learnt: We should always be studying God’s word. So we can understand and know him better. Just like how we study to do the best in a test. Not just once in a while. Or when we feel like. When he comes back to judge us, He will be very happy, we will get many rewards. Instead of just “getting to Heaven” , we can strive to get the best “score” and do the best we can.
If that is the case, will there be a greater reward for those that "strive to get the best 'score'"?

Bible Discussion 4 months 2 weeks ago #116147

• JoyBaker
JoyBaker wrote:
I just remembered a Bible verse.
2 Timothy 2:15 says:
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Bible Discussion 4 months 2 weeks ago #116159

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 224
#operationtimetravel worthy post, right?
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

Bible Discussion 4 months 2 weeks ago #116176

• JoyBaker
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
What I learnt: We should always be studying God’s word. So we can understand and know him better. Just like how we study to do the best in a test. Not just once in a while. Or when we feel like. When he comes back to judge us, He will be very happy, we will shine very brightly. Instead of just “getting to Heaven” , we can strive to get the best “score” and do the best we can.
If that is the case, will there be a greater reward for those that "strive to get the best 'score'"?
No. Sorry, I guess I phrased the sentence wrong. I didn’t mean for it to sound like that… Ok, everyone on God’s side, who he is pleased with, will have the same reward. Salvation. And life forever. But,
I think, the more we do for God, the brighter we’ll shine.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Bible Discussion 4 months 2 weeks ago #116191

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 452
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
What I learnt: We should always be studying God’s word. So we can understand and know him better. Just like how we study to do the best in a test. Not just once in a while. Or when we feel like. When he comes back to judge us, He will be very happy, we will shine very brightly. Instead of just “getting to Heaven” , we can strive to get the best “score” and do the best we can.
No. Sorry, I guess I phrased the sentence wrong. I didn’t mean for it to sound like that… Ok, everyone on God’s side, who he is pleased with, will have the same reward. Salvation. And life forever. But,
I think, the more we do for God, the brighter we’ll shine.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
It's kool, since you're making a valiant attempt. But, on the matter, I'm sure that I've never read that there will be any difference between God's children when we get eternal life. Also, what difference does it make, if, say for example, I shine brighter than you?
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds