Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ?

Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 10 years 1 month ago #2435

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
  • Thank you received: 185
Hello I'm Gogirl and What would you do when Satan comes as Christ? I would tell others that if you read in the Bible that Satan will come on the Ground and Jesus will stay in the Sky and Angels will take us up to heaven in the last day...........I'm interested to hear what you would say. :) and I have one more question about Guide's chat room, Hi my question is can you type slower so I can keep up with u guys you seem to type fast all over the place :dry:

And this is my website for Girls but don't be upset Guys because I'm making one for Boys too ;)

[url=http:// Flowerygirls.webs.com/]God's school girls[/url]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 10 years 1 month ago #2525

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 796
you haven't quite got your theology right, befroe Jesus comes satan will pretend to be Jesus, he will decieve many but if you stay true to the Bible you won't be confused, Jesus will come in the sky and satan will appear on earth there are plenty more differences. look at Matthew 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gogirl

Re: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 10 years 1 month ago #2555

• danny321
  • i love to read and crochet
  • Thank you received: 76
wow nice sight i have one question. i am not a member on your sight i just looked at it but it said chat room and bible trivia. is the chat room the same as the guide chat room? thanks
:) Danielle Out ;)

Re: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 10 years 1 month ago #2593

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
Yes it is the same Chatroom thank you for asking Danny321 :)

Re: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 10 years 1 month ago #3141

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
Tim33 I'm not confused, (just to let you know) :)

Re: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 10 years 1 month ago #3205

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 796
yeah thats fine

Re: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 10 years 1 month ago #3277

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
:cheer: What's up @ tim33?

Re: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 2 years 1 month ago #98998

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 632
tim33 wrote:
you haven't quite got your theology right, befroe Jesus comes satan will pretend to be Jesus, he will decieve many but if you stay true to the Bible you won't be confused, Jesus will come in the sky and satan will appear on earth there are plenty more differences. look at Matthew 24
Exactly! I don’t hear them talking about that deception in church.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty, drummerboi

Re: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 2 years 1 month ago #98999

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 687
pathfinder4ever wrote:
tim33 wrote:
same it's all about "CORONA MEANS THE END TIMES" right now :/
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

Re: Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 2 years 1 month ago #99001

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer. Keep Running.
  • Thank you received: 238
emmykitty wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
tim33 wrote:
same it's all about "CORONA MEANS THE END TIMES" right now :/

YES! SOMEONE SAID IT!

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon

Hi Guys, I'm wondering what you would do if Satan comes as Christ? 4 months 4 days ago #116664

Hmm what would I do , I would punch him in the face ! NO am kidding , But only Jesus will not touch the ground and he would come in the clouds and every eye shall him so that’s how I would know I guess?
“Life goes on”
-bts- life goes on

Pathfinder, PBE member , student , and writer .
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds