Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Which of the following was raised Seventh Day Adventist?

Tom Brady & Kawhi L 1 14.3%
Usain Bolt & Magic Johnso 6 85.7%
Babe Ruth No votes 0%
Lionel Messi & Steph Curr No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 7 ( Faithful Servant, pathfinder4ever, KristytheCorgi, Alyssa4Jesus, JoyBaker ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trivia

Trivia 9 months 4 days ago #108533

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 430
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
This is one that Jesus asked the Pharisees. The Pharisees were smart people. Let's see if you're smarter :whistle: :P gl(good luck).

Q: "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, saying, 'What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?' They say unto him, 'The son of David'. He saith unto them, 'How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, 'The LORD said unto my Lord, saying, 'Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool'?' If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?' Matthew 22:41-45

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Too ez
tell me then?
I won't. B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trivia 9 months 4 days ago #108553

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
This is one that Jesus asked the Pharisees. The Pharisees were smart people. Let's see if you're smarter :whistle: :P gl(good luck).

Q: "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, saying, 'What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?' They say unto him, 'The son of David'. He saith unto them, 'How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, 'The LORD said unto my Lord, saying, 'Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool'?' If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?' Matthew 22:41-45

Too ez
tell me then?
I won't. B)
but. that's the entire purpose. of trivia.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Trivia 9 months 2 days ago #108641

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 430
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:

Too ez
tell me then?
I won't. B)
but. that's the entire purpose. of trivia.
I don't want to be the one to ask the question.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds