Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it?

Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #102406

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 63
Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? My mom told me a story about a woman who studied theology and refused to take any other kind of pastor. My mom says this is wrong. If so, how should we make women senior pastors a possibility??? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #102428

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 452
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? My mom told me a story about a woman who studied theology and refused to take any other kind of pastor. My mom says this is wrong. If so, how should we make women senior pastors a possibility??? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Tbh I really don't understand, besides I don't really answer those types of questions.

Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #102455

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer. Keep Running.
  • Thank you received: 238
This will be a reversal of my previous opinion, which I am not sure if I posted or not.

I say yes. Deborah was a prophetess and a judge.

Fighting for it is different. How would they fight? That's quite an ambiguous question, ;)

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon

Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #102486

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
SGirven wrote:
This will be a reversal of my previous opinion, which I am not sure if I posted or not.

I say yes. Deborah was a prophetess and a judge.

Fighting for it is different. How would they fight? That's quite an ambiguous question, ;)
You have a good point.

Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #102511

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
Honestly, I don't see the problem with women being senior pastors. It's basically the same thing as men. The whole fighting part does look a little over the top...
I already have said enough.

Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #102536

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
It really boils down to this question. Are men superior than women? Then, a very ugly debate begins...

Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #102546

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
It really boils down to this question. Are men superior than women? Then, a very ugly debate begins...
yeah, no they're not. I am pretty sure this is common sense tho.
I already have said enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SGirven

Should women be senior pastors, and, if so, should they fight for it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #102550

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Pyrrhic wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
yeah, no they're not. I am pretty sure this is common sense tho.
It should be.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds