Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: God’s Response To End Time Depression

God’s Response To End Time Depression 1 year 1 month ago #101698

• TheSparrowBlogger
  • Thank You Lord for a beautiful day!
  • Thank you received: 23
Hello everyone!

I recently came across a topic on the Discussion Board called “End Time Depression” and the person was expressing some of their thoughts on things like the time of trouble, and how they feel upset over such things.

Guide Magazine family, I prayed to the Lord about this issue of how so many of us as SDA young people feel sad, depressed, fearful, and anxious over the Time Of Trouble, and what was His response to it.

Recently, God led me to a quote from SDA pastor Dennis Smith, and I believe this is what God wants us to keep in mind when it comes to topics such as the Time Of Trouble.

Here’s what Pastor Dennis Smith said:

”He [God] wants you to understand the issues in these last days so you can be prepared and make the right decisions in your life. He does not want you to be deceived and lost. He wants you to be ready to come home when Jesus returns to the earth.”

God loves each of you, Guide Magazine Family. He wants you to be aware of events like The Time Of Trouble so you can be READY and better PREPARE for His soon return!

The purpose of knowing about The Time Of Trouble isn’t to scare us or discourage us or make us depressed. God wants us to be aware of the Time Of Trouble so we can realize the NECESSITY of becoming better prepared and ready to meet Jesus when He comes!

These end time topics have nothing to do with fear, discouragement, or depression, but with the LOVE God has for us so we can be with Him in Heaven!

Isn’t He wonderful a God? Making us aware of End Time issues, not to scare us, but to help us sense our need to “set our affections on things above, not on things on this earth” (Colossians 3:2). To better prepare us for our new home in Heaven!

And dear Guide Magazine family, I honestly believe that moment is coming soon!

But will Jesus see you there on those streets of gold? I’ve been praying sincerely to the Lord that such will become an eternal reality! :)

My devotional blog: learningtolivesdablog.com/

My blog for SDA girls & women who are struggling with sexual sin/addiction: mfmblogministry.com/

Stay thankful, happy, & blessed in Jesus!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, Readingandrainbows, Alyssa4Jesus

God’s Response To End Time Depression 1 year 1 month ago #101699

• BookwormJo
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 220
"Listen! I am coming like a thief! Happy is he who stays awake and guards his clothes, so that he will not walk around naked and be ashamed in public!” Revelation 16:15
"Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.” Revelation 22:7
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

God’s Response To End Time Depression 1 year 1 month ago #101732

• ken10wil
  • bossome
  • Thank you received: 161
I've found peace in acceptance. Whether or not my life extends into the end times, once I die it is out of my control what happens next. To live in fear of what has yet to pass is only stopping one from taking advantage of the time we have now. There are people in need of help and love in this world, and every moment we have on this Earth is another we can use to live for Christ. The verses Bookworm Jo posted are relevant, rejoice in the life you live now.
video games are awesome, Politics is just making me sad at this point
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

God’s Response To End Time Depression 1 year 1 month ago #101739

• BookwormJo
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 220
ken10wil wrote:
I've found peace in acceptance. Whether or not my life extends into the end times, once I die it is out of my control what happens next. To live in fear of what has yet to pass is only stopping one from taking advantage of the time we have now. There are people in need of help and love in this world, and every moment we have on this Earth is another we can use to live for Christ. The verses Bookworm Jo posted are relevant, rejoice in the life you live now.
I agree. But we also need to prepare, just in case God wants us to live through the end times.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds