Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Have you been baptized?

Have you been baptized? 8 months 4 weeks ago #109189

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
SGirven wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
SGirven wrote:
SGirven wrote:
06-01-2019

The last Sabbath of our last pastor.

We haven't had a pastor since then.
Update:

We do have a pastor now...and I wish I hadn't \
been baptized so soon.

Why?
That's such a rabbit hole ;)
Well...then....end of story. *shrugs*
You like to end conversations, don't you?


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you been baptized? 8 months 3 weeks ago #109228

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6392
  • Thank you received: 430
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
SGirven wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
SGirven wrote:
SGirven wrote:
06-01-2019

The last Sabbath of our last pastor.

We haven't had a pastor since then.
Update:

We do have a pastor now...and I wish I hadn't \
been baptized so soon.

Why?
That's such a rabbit hole ;)
Well...then....end of story. *shrugs*
You like to end conversations, don't you?
You know me well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you been baptized? 8 months 3 weeks ago #109345

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
SGirven wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
SGirven wrote:
SGirven wrote:
06-01-2019

The last Sabbath of our last pastor.

We haven't had a pastor since then.
Update:

We do have a pastor now...and I wish I hadn't \
been baptized so soon.

Why?
That's such a rabbit hole ;)
Well...then....end of story. *shrugs*
You like to end conversations, don't you?
You know me well.
Maybe a little too much.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you been baptized? 8 months 3 weeks ago #109408

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6392
  • Thank you received: 430
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
You know me well.
Maybe a little too much.
So you think.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you been baptized? 8 months 3 weeks ago #109459

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
You know me well.
Maybe a little too much.
So you think.
yep.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you been baptized? 8 months 1 week ago #110499

No , but I want to be baptized on a Pathfinder camp out
“Life goes on”
-bts- life goes on

Pathfinder, PBE member , student , and writer .
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds