Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SDA jokes!

SDA jokes! 9 months 5 days ago #108766

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Jo? That doesn't sound like her. On second thought, I guess that makes sense.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 5 days ago #108767

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Wait I think I understand what your saying now.
You’re seventh day adventist, but you don’t like the way many adventists go about their beliefs. So you prefer to identify as nondenominational to prevent confusion or misconceptions?
That would be the ideal conclusion, but usually, to some people, that's the tip of the iceberg.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 5 days ago #108769

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 150
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
That was meant to be general. But-- misconceptions always arise, unfortunately. Things have a way of getting misunderstood or exaggerated.
Honestly, there really needs to be a fine line drawn to determine what's solid, factual evidence....and what's far from it.
JoyBaker, sorry if I was harsh, but I'll give you a tip to help you prove your point better. Call it a peace offering, if you wish.
When listing evidence to prove a point, it's best to put your strongest point last. If that is not the case, your argument will not be legit, and can easily be countered. Order your list so that your weakest point is first and your strongest point is last.
I hope that smooths things out. B)

Ok. Thanks, I wasn’t angry. (But I have to admit that I was a little bit sad.) It’s ok, it is hard for me to put my words together. I don’t usually talk about that with other people. :)

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 5 days ago #108770

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 150
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Wait I think I understand what your saying now.
You’re seventh day adventist, but you don’t like the way many adventists go about their beliefs. So you prefer to identify as nondenominational to prevent confusion or misconceptions?

Well… Yes. But I am not saying just Adventists. Everyone has their prophet or person who started their church. I know they were inspired by God and got visions and dreams. I just don’t like that when people have Bible studies and are mostly talking about their teacher or what he/she said.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 5 days ago #108779

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Oh ok. That clears things up
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 5 days ago #108780

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
What in the world is going on here?


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 4 days ago #108798

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Wait I think I understand what your saying now.
You’re seventh day adventist, but you don’t like the way many adventists go about their beliefs. So you prefer to identify as nondenominational to prevent confusion or misconceptions?

Well… Yes. But I am not saying just Adventists. Everyone has their prophet or person who started their church. I know they were inspired by God and got visions and dreams. I just don’t like that when people have Bible studies and are mostly talking about their teacher or what he/she said.
Honestly, I have to take a step or two back and see if the history behind some of these religions is fake. Cuz sometimes they are.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 4 days ago #108799

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
jodiaz wrote:
What in the world is going on here?
Are you lost little boy?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 4 days ago #108805

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Posts: 2811
  • Thank you received: 392
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Wait I think I understand what your saying now.
You’re seventh day adventist, but you don’t like the way many adventists go about their beliefs. So you prefer to identify as nondenominational to prevent confusion or misconceptions?

Well… Yes. But I am not saying just Adventists. Everyone has their prophet or person who started their church. I know they were inspired by God and got visions and dreams. I just don’t like that when people have Bible studies and are mostly talking about their teacher or what he/she said.
Well, not all denominations have prophets, but yeah, someone does start it.
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108824

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Wait I think I understand what your saying now.
You’re seventh day adventist, but you don’t like the way many adventists go about their beliefs. So you prefer to identify as nondenominational to prevent confusion or misconceptions?

Well… Yes. But I am not saying just Adventists. Everyone has their prophet or person who started their church. I know they were inspired by God and got visions and dreams. I just don’t like that when people have Bible studies and are mostly talking about their teacher or what he/she said.
Well, not all denominations have prophets, but yeah, someone does start it.
And most of the time, that "someone" is either corrupt or just faked.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108830

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 150
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Jo? That doesn't sound like her. On second thought, I guess that makes sense.
What do you think? I have 2 sisters you know. I know. You know. But, I won’t tell you which one.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108837

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Jo? That doesn't sound like her. On second thought, I guess that makes sense.
What do you think? I have 2 sisters you know. I know. You know. But, I won’t tell you which one.
You don't need to. I know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108839

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
What in the world is going on here?
Are you lost little boy?
Did you know the Catholics split into Catholics and east Orthodox and from Catholics Luther came in and built all the other denominations of Christianity?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108841

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Posts: 2811
  • Thank you received: 392
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Jo? That doesn't sound like her. On second thought, I guess that makes sense.
What do you think? I have 2 sisters you know. I know. You know. But, I won’t tell you which one.
It didn't sound like something an 8 yr old would say...
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108866

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Posts: 2811
  • Thank you received: 392
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
What in the world is going on here?
Are you lost little boy?
Did you know the Catholics split into Catholics and east Orthodox and from Catholics Luther came in and built all the other denominations of Christianity?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Yeah, knew that.
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108870

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 150
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Jo? That doesn't sound like her. On second thought, I guess that makes sense.
What do you think? I have 2 sisters you know. I know. You know. But, I won’t tell you which one.
You don't need to. I know.
If you say so... I won't tell you

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108871

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1887
  • Thank you received: 150
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Jo? That doesn't sound like her. On second thought, I guess that makes sense.
What do you think? I have 2 sisters you know. I know. You know. But, I won’t tell you which one.
It didn't sound like something an 8 yr old would say...


What do you think? *Copying Khriz Kool Katz's not helpful answers*

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108875

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Jo? That doesn't sound like her. On second thought, I guess that makes sense.
What do you think? I have 2 sisters you know. I know. You know. But, I won’t tell you which one.
It didn't sound like something an 8 yr old would say...


What do you think? *Copying Khriz Kool Katz's not helpful answers*
What is the reasoning of this argument? Does it really matter? Is it that important?


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108890

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Jo? That doesn't sound like her. On second thought, I guess that makes sense.
What do you think? I have 2 sisters you know. I know. You know. But, I won’t tell you which one.
It didn't sound like something an 8 yr old would say...


What do you think? *Copying Khriz Kool Katz's not helpful answers*
They weren't supposed to be helpful :side:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108891

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
What in the world is going on here?
Are you lost little boy?
Did you know the Catholics split into Catholics and east Orthodox and from Catholics Luther came in and built all the other denominations of Christianity?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Yeah, knew that.
Starting on October 31, 1517, right?
Plus, I know. I did it intentionally.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 3 days ago #108892

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#operationtimetravel

U know ur SDA if u go on Guide on a sabbath.
what! really?
What! I attend a Seventh Day Adventist church. But… I would visit other churches. I am non-denominational.
If I might ask, why?
I don’t really understand. Why I would visit other churches? Or why I am non-denominational?

I do go on guide on Saturdays sometimes but we come home from church after 1 or 2. We usually go to the park after lunch so I don’t spend much time here.
As to why you’re nondenominational? I’m interested to hear:)
Ok. So… I have a few reasons. But, it’s kinda hard to explain.
With denominations, there is a lot of division. People always argue because everyone believes something else. I want to be able to fellowship with others without arguing. We should not bring up our prophet or teacher as the Bible.
Did you know that the word denomination is equal to = demon+nation+i? I am not going to be rude to someone because they believe something else. I would go to other churches and hear what they have to say. Every church has its faults and achievements.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Really. That last point is just sooooooo facepalm-worthy. I can't believe you just said that. Come on, that's a very illegitimate point. People will find even the weakest piece of evidence to attempt to prove their point.
I know. It was actually my sister who told me that one. That’s not one of my reasons.
Jo? That doesn't sound like her. On second thought, I guess that makes sense.
What do you think? I have 2 sisters you know. I know. You know. But, I won’t tell you which one.
It didn't sound like something an 8 yr old would say...
True. And there are other reasons.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 2 days ago #108900

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1830
  • Thank you received: 224
True. And there are other reasons.

I’m back! (Sorta). ‘Sup? Did someone say my name?
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 2 days ago #108905

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6474
  • Thank you received: 452
BookwormJo wrote:
True. And there are other reasons.

I’m back! (Sorta). ‘Sup? Did someone say my name?
Uhhhhhh...mebbe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 2 days ago #108966

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Posts: 2811
  • Thank you received: 392
BookwormJo wrote:
True. And there are other reasons.

I’m back! (Sorta). ‘Sup? Did someone say my name?
You were...gone...?
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SDA jokes! 9 months 2 days ago #108988

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1830
  • Thank you received: 224
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
True. And there are other reasons.

I’m back! (Sorta). ‘Sup? Did someone say my name?
You were...gone...?
Ish.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds