Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: ?

1. No 2. No 2 28.6%
1.No 2. Yes No votes 0%
1.Yes 2.Yes 5 71.4%
1.Yes 2.No No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 7 ( TheSparrowBlogger, Alyssa4Jesus, JoyBaker, BookwormJo, pathfinder4ever ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do you guys know...

Do you guys know... 1 year 3 weeks ago #104183

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 642
The reason I said that is because Jodiaz responded to Khris before either of the posts were let through, like he knew what he was gonna say. A bit odd, considering you can’t really see what someone posts until it’s let through.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you guys know... 1 year 2 weeks ago #104197

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 55
pathfinder4ever wrote:
The reason I said that is because Jodiaz responded to Khris before either of the posts were let through, like he knew what he was gonna say. A bit odd, considering you can’t really see what someone posts until it’s let through.
No, it was just a coincidence.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Do you guys know... 1 year 2 weeks ago #104202

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 642
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
No, it was just a coincidence.
No lol, trust me
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

Do you guys know... 1 year 2 weeks ago #104336

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
I think they didn't even see my post on Talent Showcase >:( . I was expecting it yesterday. Randy Fishell was even online yesterday! Hmm.. without them accepting I can't do part 2!

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Do you guys know... 1 year 2 weeks ago #104351

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Thank you received: 412
jodiaz wrote:
I think they didn't even see my post on Talent Showcase >:( . I was expecting it yesterday. Randy Fishell was even online yesterday! Hmm.. without them accepting I can't do part 2!
If your pending post says "rejected," then it's been rejected. If it hasn't appeared on the Talent Showcase yet and it hasn't been rejected, then it's that the admins haven't put anything up on the Talent Showcase. There isn't exactly a schedule for when things appear there, so it might appear sometime this week, probably at most this next Sabbath or Sunday.
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
old soul and free spirit

Do you guys know... 1 year 2 weeks ago #104366

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 160
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
If your pending post says "rejected," then it's been rejected. If it hasn't appeared on the Talent Showcase yet and it hasn't been rejected, then it's that the admins haven't put anything up on the Talent Showcase. There isn't exactly a schedule for when things appear there, so it might appear sometime this week, probably at most this next Sabbath or Sunday.
I typed my story on Talent Showcase from July 17 and it is still not posted yet.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Do you guys know... 1 year 2 weeks ago #104372

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
I typed my story on Talent Showcase from July 17 and it is still not posted yet.
rip.

Do you guys know... 1 year 2 weeks ago #104376

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
We'll just have to be patient, I guess. I'm waiting as well.
old soul and free spirit

Do you guys know... 1 year 2 weeks ago #104381

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
We'll just have to be patient, I guess. I'm waiting as well.
I posted mine the 18th.

Do you guys know... 1 year 2 weeks ago #104390

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
rip.
What?? Rest In Peace??

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Do you guys know... 1 year 1 week ago #104832

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer. Keep Running.
  • Thank you received: 238
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
rip.
What?? Rest In Peace??
Lol. rip is a cultured way of saying "oof that's too bad".

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon
The following user(s) said Thank You: jodiaz

Do you guys know... 1 year 1 week ago #104844

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze admins hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry don't let it be threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeks (I'm not talking to u, mods)
old soul and free spirit

Do you guys know... 1 year 1 week ago #104851

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
SGirven wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
rip.
What?? Rest In Peace??
Ohh… Thanks

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Do you guys know... 1 year 1 week ago #104858

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 532
SGirven wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
rip.
What?? Rest In Peace??
Hehe. The next thing I think about after hearing that is memes.

Do you guys know... 11 months 3 weeks ago #105768

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Oh btw Khriz's message was posted soon.

Do you guys know... 1 month 4 weeks ago #124348

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
What's the answer Khriz?
Haha you posted that so close in time to his comment :huh:
Whoa
Is he your brother?
Who?
Jodiaz. He knew what you were gonna post.
Nope.
Aha caught you…
I'm not Khriz's brother.
You are Khris?
No
You know Khris or are Khris. End of story :cheer:
I hope everyone alr knows this isnt true.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds