Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Why does the new chat not work?

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91452

  • itz.joel.11.kid
  • itz.joel.11.kid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • y'all know itz me
  • Posts: 32
  • Thank you received: 4
ForbiddenError: invalid csrf token
at verifytoken (/app/node_modules/csurf/index.js:269:11)
at csrf (/app/node_modules/csurf/index.js:97:7)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at next (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:131:13)
at Route.dispatch (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at /app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:277:22
at Function.process_params (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:330:12)
at next (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:271:10)
at expressInit (/app/node_modules/express/lib/middleware/init.js:33:5)
This is the error I got when signing up and trying to log in. Please fix this.
itz.joel.11.kid

So come den haters - I'm SDA so I don't care about your Irrelevancy
11 Years of Pure Excellency
Englands my city - do u no de wae


:lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91460

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Romans 8:18
  • Posts: 937
  • Thank you received: 641
guidemagazine.org/index.php/forum/27-cha...nter-chat-room#57785

It is a log-in error.

DO you already have an account for the chat? THe account for the chat is different from the regular GUide website and forum account .


#GuideSenior #HONORARYEMMY #FemaleHashtagMovement #BringBackStverno #NoGuideWar #GlassesWearer #Filipino

MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91475

  • oceangirl15
  • oceangirl15's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 383
  • Thank you received: 120
missionarykid wrote:
guidemagazine.org/index.php/forum/27-cha...nter-chat-room#57785

It is a log-in error.

DO you already have an account for the chat? THe account for the chat is different from the regular GUide website and forum account .

I’m having the same trouble. When I try to join on my phone it always says tht
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itz.joel.11.kid

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91485

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Posts: 2089
  • Thank you received: 649
:ohmy:
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91502

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • BRUH
  • Posts: 1621
  • Thank you received: 547
itz.joel.11.kid wrote:
ForbiddenError: invalid csrf token
at verifytoken (/app/node_modules/csurf/index.js:269:11)
at csrf (/app/node_modules/csurf/index.js:97:7)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at next (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:131:13)
at Route.dispatch (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at /app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:277:22
at Function.process_params (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:330:12)
at next (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:271:10)
at expressInit (/app/node_modules/express/lib/middleware/init.js:33:5)
This is the error I got when signing up and trying to log in. Please fix this.

Yeah it does the same thing when I try to login, and I've been trying for years. Soooo I've pretty much given up now.
Communism is the best way to go.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itz.joel.11.kid

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91511

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Romans 8:18
  • Posts: 937
  • Thank you received: 641
missionarykid wrote:
guidemagazine.org/index.php/forum/27-cha...nter-chat-room#57785

It is a log-in error.

DO you already have an account for the chat? THe account for the chat is different from the regular GUide website and forum account .


#GuideSenior #HONORARYEMMY #FemaleHashtagMovement #BringBackStverno #NoGuideWar #GlassesWearer #Filipino

MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91542

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
  • Posts: 1479
  • Thank you received: 687
Lol I just stay away from the chat room. I've never been able to use it.
baby crawdaddy's are literally the cutest thing ever
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91543

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 550
  • Thank you received: 749
jGod8865 wrote:
itz.joel.11.kid wrote:
ForbiddenError: invalid csrf token
at verifytoken (/app/node_modules/csurf/index.js:269:11)
at csrf (/app/node_modules/csurf/index.js:97:7)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at next (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:131:13)
at Route.dispatch (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at /app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:277:22
at Function.process_params (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:330:12)
at next (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:271:10)
at expressInit (/app/node_modules/express/lib/middleware/init.js:33:5)
This is the error I got when signing up and trying to log in. Please fix this.

Yeah it does the same thing when I try to login, and I've been trying for years. Soooo I've pretty much given up now.
It's never worked for me either. I guess the chat wasn't made for us peeps... :side:

I have an abstract thought life and I'm not always aware of my physical surroundings.
#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91551

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Romans 8:18
  • Posts: 937
  • Thank you received: 641
missionarykid wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
guidemagazine.org/index.php/forum/27-cha...nter-chat-room#57785

It is a log-in error.

DO you already have an account for the chat? THe account for the chat is different from the regular GUide website and forum account .

YOu have to make a separate account for the Guide chat. If you didn't do that then that is probably why you are unable to get in.


#GuideSenior #HONORARYEMMY #FemaleHashtagMovement #BringBackStverno #NoGuideWar #GlassesWearer #Filipino

MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91556

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Posts: 2089
  • Thank you received: 649
emmy01 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
itz.joel.11.kid wrote:
ForbiddenError: invalid csrf token
at verifytoken (/app/node_modules/csurf/index.js:269:11)
at csrf (/app/node_modules/csurf/index.js:97:7)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at next (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:131:13)
at Route.dispatch (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
at /app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:277:22
at Function.process_params (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:330:12)
at next (/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:271:10)
at expressInit (/app/node_modules/express/lib/middleware/init.js:33:5)
This is the error I got when signing up and trying to log in. Please fix this.

Yeah it does the same thing when I try to login, and I've been trying for years. Soooo I've pretty much given up now.
It's never worked for me either. I guess the chat wasn't made for us peeps... :side:
Maybe it's not compatible with your devices? It never worked on my other devices.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itz.joel.11.kid

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91587

  • westin
  • westin's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 8
  • Thank you received: 9
Sometimes computers do strange things to me too.
As a response to you, I have two comments:
1) I wonder how you are logging on. Sometimes it seems to make a difference what browser you are
using. Most of the time, I use Chrome and occasionally I have used FireFox. You might find one works
better than another. Why? I have no idea.
2) I am forwarding what you posted to my son who is a computer programmer. He is more likely to be
able to understand what these errors are and what needs to be done about it.

I was just tried Chrome. No issues. Then I tried Edge. No issues. FIrefox. It did not seem to like me.
Not sure why. I have used FireFox before with no problem.

Try again to come and join our chat room. THe regular times are 8pm to 9pm on Friday evenings and
4pm to 5pm Sabbath Afternoons .... local time in Dallas, Texas.

Hope to see you on!

Uncle Andy (yes, a username of mine is "westin")
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itz.joel.11.kid, Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91739

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am an eternal flame, baby
  • Posts: 641
  • Thank you received: 255
westin wrote:
Sometimes computers do strange things to me too.
As a response to you, I have two comments:
1) I wonder how you are logging on. Sometimes it seems to make a difference what browser you are
using. Most of the time, I use Chrome and occasionally I have used FireFox. You might find one works
better than another. Why? I have no idea.
2) I am forwarding what you posted to my son who is a computer programmer. He is more likely to be
able to understand what these errors are and what needs to be done about it.

I was just tried Chrome. No issues. Then I tried Edge. No issues. FIrefox. It did not seem to like me.
Not sure why. I have used FireFox before with no problem.

Try again to come and join our chat room. THe regular times are 8pm to 9pm on Friday evenings and
4pm to 5pm Sabbath Afternoons .... local time in Dallas, Texas.

Hope to see you on!

Uncle Andy (yes, a username of mine is "westin")
WHAAAAAA?
Yo, I‘m not really on this site much any more. I miss y’all and I’ll hopefully be more active some day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 10 months ago #91740

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am an eternal flame, baby
  • Posts: 641
  • Thank you received: 255
Last time I checked, you have to go to gcc-chat-app.herokuapp.com
Yo, I‘m not really on this site much any more. I miss y’all and I’ll hopefully be more active some day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 9 months ago #92081

  • westin
  • westin's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 8
  • Thank you received: 9
It seems there are issues. I have tried getting on with a few different browsers.
FireFox is not working well. Either from guidemagazine.org or from guidecyberclub.org
Microsoft Edge seems to work well as does Google Chrome, however I have noticed
that they may ask you to open the chat room in another window.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 9 months ago #92082

  • westin
  • westin's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 8
  • Thank you received: 9
One additional comment: I find that the way of getting into the chat room that works best consistently
is to download the app.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 9 months ago #92084

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
  • Posts: 1479
  • Thank you received: 687
westin wrote:
It seems there are issues. I have tried getting on with a few different browsers.
FireFox is not working well. Either from guidemagazine.org or from guidecyberclub.org
Microsoft Edge seems to work well as does Google Chrome, however I have noticed
that they may ask you to open the chat room in another window.
Welp I have Firefox so oh well.
baby crawdaddy's are literally the cutest thing ever
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 9 months ago #92095

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • BRUH
  • Posts: 1621
  • Thank you received: 547
westin wrote:
One additional comment: I find that the way of getting into the chat room that works best consistently
is to download the app.

There is an app?
Communism is the best way to go.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 9 months ago #92174

  • tasha1507
  • tasha1507's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • God, Jesus, Cats, Music, Pink = Me
  • Posts: 225
  • Thank you received: 143
jGod8865 wrote:
westin wrote:
One additional comment: I find that the way of getting into the chat room that works best consistently
is to download the app.

There is an app?

There isn't a smartphone app atm, but there is a desktop app, which you can find here - gcc-chat-app.herokuapp.com/downloads
I'm not sure if it works for Mac, but the windows version is quite good. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 9 months ago #92177

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
  • Posts: 1479
  • Thank you received: 687
tasha1507 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
westin wrote:
One additional comment: I find that the way of getting into the chat room that works best consistently
is to download the app.

There is an app?

There isn't a smartphone app atm, but there is a desktop app, which you can find here - gcc-chat-app.herokuapp.com/downloads
I'm not sure if it works for Mac, but the windows version is quite good. :lol:
cri I can't download it because I have a MacBook Air *insert cry emoji*
baby crawdaddy's are literally the cutest thing ever
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 9 months ago #92180

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am an eternal flame, baby
  • Posts: 641
  • Thank you received: 255
Also it works with Safari. Very well in fact. On iPhones it also works but be careful not to swipe or you will have to double click the little button again twice, and that’s hard when it’s about three pixels wide. It works a little better on iPads but the button is still hard to click.

So don’t use an iPhone unless you have never ending patience.

There. For all my fellow Apple users this is what I know. I have to know it because we are an Apple family lol
Yo, I‘m not really on this site much any more. I miss y’all and I’ll hopefully be more active some day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 9 months ago #92210

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • BRUH
  • Posts: 1621
  • Thank you received: 547
LolingforJesus wrote:
tasha1507 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
westin wrote:
One additional comment: I find that the way of getting into the chat room that works best consistently
is to download the app.

There is an app?

There isn't a smartphone app atm, but there is a desktop app, which you can find here - gcc-chat-app.herokuapp.com/downloads
I'm not sure if it works for Mac, but the windows version is quite good. :lol:
cri I can't download it because I have a MacBook Air *insert cry emoji*

Yeah I can't get it either I have a MacBook Pro. Guide didn't make the app? Who did?
Communism is the best way to go.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 7 months ago #92932

  • itz.joel.11.kid
  • itz.joel.11.kid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • y'all know itz me
  • Posts: 32
  • Thank you received: 4
missionarykid wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
guidemagazine.org/index.php/forum/27-cha...nter-chat-room#57785

It is a log-in error.

DO you already have an account for the chat? THe account for the chat is different from the regular GUide website and forum account .

SORRY GUYS just re-discovered this topic that i made
itz.joel.11.kid

So come den haters - I'm SDA so I don't care about your Irrelevancy
11 Years of Pure Excellency
Englands my city - do u no de wae


:lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 2 months ago #94294

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am an eternal flame, baby
  • Posts: 641
  • Thank you received: 255
Well, since it’s here now, for anyone who needs to know, the chat website is
gcc-chat-app.herokuapp.com
And UAL is
guidecyberclub.org/ual
The other Guide website, UA’s website, is
guidecyberclub.org

Chat
Uncle Andy Live
Guide Cyber Club

I hope those links work
Yo, I‘m not really on this site much any more. I miss y’all and I’ll hopefully be more active some day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 4 years 1 month ago #94498

  • SGirven
  • SGirven's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Posts: 1076
  • Thank you received: 245
Do you have an account with Guide CyberClub? You have to create a separate account than the Guide website to login.

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why does the new chat not work? 2 years 2 weeks ago #100420

but just HOW do i make an account for the chat?! :huh: :dry: :unsure: :S thx :)
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds