Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please pray

Please pray 5 months 2 weeks ago #114402

• Readingandrainbows
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Thank you received: 84
Hey guys! I just was wondering if you wouldn’t mind praying for a few of my friends who are sick, and especially one of my friends, Ashley. She is stuck at home because she just tested positive for coronavirus and she recently was stuck at home because her family was sick with it, and she thought she wasn’t going to catch it. Well, yesterday she received the results, and will be at home for another ten days at least. She was really looking forward to going back to school today! Also, my piano teacher is just getting over covid and her brother just died from it. My family has not been to church the last couple weeks, because we just got over something. (Not sure what it was though. Maybe covid) So my life and my friends this year has been off to a crazy start. :S

Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please pray 5 months 2 weeks ago #114412

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 150
Hi! Sure! I’ll be praying for you!

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Readingandrainbows

Please pray 5 months 1 week ago #114440

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 63
Readingandrainbows wrote:
Hey guys! I just was wondering if you wouldn’t mind praying for a few of my friends who are sick, and especially one of my friends, Ashley. She is stuck at home because she just tested positive for coronavirus and she recently was stuck at home because her family was sick with it, and she thought she wasn’t going to catch it. Well, yesterday she received the results, and will be at home for another ten days at least. She was really looking forward to going back to school today! Also, my piano teacher is just getting over covid and her brother just died from it. My family has not been to church the last couple weeks, because we just got over something. (Not sure what it was though. Maybe covid) So my life and my friends this year has been off to a crazy start. :S
We will. A lot of people in my life have been getting covid. They're falling like dominoes. :pinch:
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

Please pray 5 months 1 week ago #114453

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Thank you received: 392
Looks like I'm not the only one who feels this way. Covid is EVERYWHERE! Sigh. This too shall pass...
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide

Please pray 5 months 1 week ago #114538

• Readingandrainbows
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Thank you received: 84
Readingandrainbows wrote:
I just found out Ashley’s oldest sister has covid too on the other side of the country at her school as well, and her other sister got a concussion sledding. Please keep them in your prayers

Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds