Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is...

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #109937

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Thank you received: 392
Let's do something.
Tell us about someone you're thankful for. Then tell us a prayer request for that person.

Here's mine:
I'm thankful for Evelyn, my new stand partner in orchestra. My prayer request for her is that she'll feel welcome here in TN even though she still misses her home (she's from Korea).

Your turn!

-- sci_geeek

#revivetheforum
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #109972

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 452
#revivetheforum
Hmmm...
The forum is running pretty well...
And now that admins and mods are working on a chat system, things should flow very smoothly for the time being.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110003

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 63
My stand partner is my friend, and she's really nice!
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110008

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#revivetheforum
Hmmm...
And now that admins and mods are working on a chat system, things should flow very smoothly for the time being.
Ok, fine. How's this: #revivethedeadforumtopics

#presidentofguide

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110015

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 150
I’m thankful for you all. :)
I’m thankful for (——-) and his baby brother. He is 4 and doesn’t listen well so my prayer request is that he starts listening and doesn’t stress out his mom. Also, that he will be a good big brother to his newborn sibling.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110079

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
#revivetheforum
Hmmm...
Ok, fine. How's this: #revivethedeadforumtopics
Much better. Seems like we're all doing a pretty decent job.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110223

• JoyBaker
This morning, we are saying 2 things we are thankful for or praise God for. I am thankful for life and friends and family.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110272

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
This morning, we are saying 2 things we are thankful for or praise God for. I am thankful for life and friends and family.
Ya know those are the two most common things people are grateful for.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110288

• JoyBaker
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Yeah! Well… if you were not alive, you’d be dead. :pinch: Also, if you had no friends or family, or people around, you’d die too. Being on planet Earth all by yourself. Some people, like me, just can’t live without seeing or interacting with other people. (Family included) If you were all alone, in your house all the time, never taking or typing to a human, that would be terrible. No one, even the most introverted introvert would not like that.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110289

• JoyBaker
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
I kept forgetting that it wasn’t Thanksgiving where most of you are. It’s November 25, right? In Jamaica, there is no thanksgiving, so I’m glad for a break.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110333

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 632
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
That sounds kinda negative, why’d ya point it out?
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 3 weeks ago #110335

• JoyBaker
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
It’s ok. :cheer: That is true…

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 2 weeks ago #110354

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
I wasn't trying to be negative, but we all are pretty familiar with implied conclusions. Honestly, I find it interesting to find oddly similar patterns among people.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 2 weeks ago #110355

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Yeah! Well… if you were not alive, you’d be dead. :pinch: Also, if you had no friends or family, or people around, you’d die too. Being on planet Earth all by yourself. Some people, like me, just can’t live without seeing or interacting with other people. (Family included) If you were all alone, in your house all the time, never taking or typing to a human, that would be terrible. No one, even the most introverted introvert would not like that.
I know the reasons behind those two things. A lot of people would say similar stuff.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 2 weeks ago #110449

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Unless you have some sort of mental disorder in which you can absolutely not stand any bit of human contact. In that case move to the woods and live as a hermit, and instead of going to the store to get your stuff, steal from people's houses when they're away.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

#presidentofguide

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 2 weeks ago #110504

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Unless you have some sort of mental disorder in which you can absolutely not stand any bit of human contact. In that case move to the woods and live as a hermit, and instead of going to the store to get your stuff, steal from people's houses when they're away.
Yeah, I know that. Believe it or not, you both described some people's lives.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 2 weeks ago #110579

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 54
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
*silence*

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 2 weeks ago #110580

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
question mark

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 1 week ago #110621

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
question mark
I had a hunch that someone would be confused.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 1 week ago #110632

This petition demand diary is incredible to monitor all the supplication demands and address supplications. There is space for every individual or family you need to appeal to God for, record the name, the date, the supplication demand, god's answers and compose notes about any profound promptings or motivation. This petition demand scratchpad is ideal for supplication gatherings, church assemblage, book of scriptures concentrate on gatherings, family, and for the adored one in your life who loves going to chapel.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 1 week ago #110643

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Welcome to Guide, shanamandez!

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 1 week ago #110647

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
shanamendez wrote:
This petition demand diary is incredible to monitor all the supplication demands and address supplications. There is space for every individual or family you need to appeal to God for, record the name, the date, the supplication demand, god's answers and compose notes about any profound promptings or motivation. This petition demand scratchpad is ideal for supplication gatherings, church assemblage, book of scriptures concentrate on gatherings, family, and for the adored one in your life who loves going to chapel.
?

#presidentofguide

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 1 week ago #110648

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
shanamendez wrote:
Welcome to Guide, shanamendez!

#presidentofguide

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 1 week ago #110662

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
question mark
I had a hunch that someone would be confused.
I knew that. So I am that person.

I'm thankful for...and my prayer request for him/her is... 8 months 1 week ago #110683

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
shanamendez wrote:
?
Hmmm... judging from the looks of this..., I believe this was copied from something.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds