Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Amazing miracle!

Amazing miracle! 1 year 1 month ago #101882

• Readingandrainbows
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Thank you received: 84
My friends were on their way to school this morning, and they were in an accident! Our pastor has a big van which is the schools unofficial “bus” and he picks up almost ten kids every day. This morning, someone crashed into them, but none of my friends were hurt! The lady who hit them is injured, but she will survive. I’m just so thankful they are ok. But the “bus” isn't, sadly. But I’m very thankful they are ok.

Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pathfinder4ever, BookwormJo

Amazing miracle! 1 year 1 month ago #102088

• Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Thank you received: 38
Readingandrainbows wrote:
My friends were on their way to school this morning, and they were in an accident! Our pastor has a big van which is the schools unofficial “bus” and he picks up almost ten kids every day. This morning, someone crashed into them, but none of my friends were hurt! The lady who hit them is injured, but she will survive. I’m just so thankful they are ok. But the “bus” isn't, sadly. But I’m very thankful they are ok.

wow! if you wanna hear more miracle stories, check out pr. pavel goia and roger morneau. you will be amazed at their stories!!! ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B) B) B) B)

note: roger morneau is no longer alive. he died in 1998. :( :( :(
what do i type here?

#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Amazing miracle! 1 year 1 month ago #102123

• Readingandrainbows
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Thank you received: 84
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:

wow! if you wanna hear more miracle stories, check out pr. pavel goia and roger morneau. you will be amazed at their stories!!! ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B) B) B) B)

We’re currently reading the Pavel Goia story for family worship. I love it! It’s an amazing book. If anyone is interested, it’s called One Miracle After Another.

Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?

Amazing miracle! 1 year 4 weeks ago #102219

• Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021
  • NOW ONLINE
  • A funny guy who loves God, Minecraft, and cars.
  • Thank you received: 38
ive read dat book (the whole thing). :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
what do i type here?

#Minecraftiscool

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Amazing miracle! 1 year 4 weeks ago #102244

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 452
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:

We’re currently reading the Pavel Goia story for family worship. I love it! It’s an amazing book. If anyone is interested, it’s called One Miracle After Another.
I've watched a documentary on Roger Morneau. It was quite interesting.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds