Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dog

Dog 4 years 2 weeks ago #93003

Help, my dog needs prayers! He may die!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dog 4 years 2 weeks ago #93007

• oceangirl15
  • Thank you received: 120
Ok. I will definitely be praying! I know how hard it is to lose an animal... what kind is your dog?
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Dog 4 years 2 weeks ago #93009

• sunnyside1
  • Thank you received: 467
Aw, I will pray! What happened?
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Dog 4 years 2 weeks ago #93014

He's becoming old. I want to have him with me longer, but, whatever God wills will happen.

Dog 4 years 2 weeks ago #93024

praying
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Dog 4 years 2 weeks ago #93038

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 536
will be praying for your dog!
My dogs are about 8 or 9 years old, (I cannot remember right now) they are not old yet but, it would be hard if they died.

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

Dog 4 years 2 weeks ago #93041

Thank you for your prayers, but, it seems that God wanted to take him home. He died today at 8:40 am. Me and my sister left to walk to school twenty minutes before. It was only my mother who saw him die. He died peacefully. He looked up to my mum, took his last breath, and fell asleep. My mum said, he didn't want me and my sister there because he didn't want to see us sad. I feel horrible about it. We buried him at 3 pm today. Me and my family wrote a letter for him, and buried it with him. I hope, that at the resurrection, I will see him again, and me and my family can read the letter together with him. I promised to take him out for a final walk yesterday. I didn't do it. I wish, that I would be able to walk him in heaven.
I want to feel him again, hear him again and hug him again. I want to see him in my mansion in heaven. To open that door, and see him run towards me and hug me. I pray, that he will be with me.

Please pray for me and my family, that we may be comforted.

Dog 4 years 2 weeks ago #93044

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 632
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Thank you for your prayers, but, it seems that God wanted to take him home. He died today at 8:40 am. Me and my sister left to walk to school twenty minutes before. It was only my mother who saw him die. He died peacefully. He looked up to my mum, took his last breath, and fell asleep. My mum said, he didn't want me and my sister there because he didn't want to see us sad. I feel horrible about it. We buried him at 3 pm today. Me and my family wrote a letter for him, and buried it with him. I hope, that at the resurrection, I will see him again, and me and my family can read the letter together with him. I promised to take him out for a final walk yesterday. I didn't do it. I wish, that I would be able to walk him in heaven.
I want to feel him again, hear him again and hug him again. I want to see him in my mansion in heaven. To open that door, and see him run towards me and hug me. I pray, that he will be with me.

Ohh... I'm sorry he died.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

Dog 4 years 2 weeks ago #93051

• itz.joel.11.kid
  • y'all know itz me
  • Thank you received: 4
Sorry! I have not experienced anything like that so i do not know how to relate but i'm sorry that he died :oops:

R.I.P
@ComeLetUsReason's Dog

Born ----
Died 18th June 2018
May God comfort @ComeLetUsReason
itz.joel.11.kid

So come den haters - I'm SDA so I don't care about your Irrelevancy
11 Years of Pure Excellency
Englands my city - do u no de wae

:lol:

Dog 4 years 1 week ago #93062

• Marme101
  • Loves God, cats and blue
  • Thank you received: 118
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

I'm sorry to hear he died, it's always hard to lose a dear pet. Keeping you and your family in my prayers <3

Dog 11 months 2 weeks ago #103941

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 54
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Did he die? I hope not.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Dog 11 months 2 weeks ago #103945

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 632
jodiaz wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Did he die? I hope not.
Maybe idk
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

Dog 11 months 2 weeks ago #103948

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Thank you received: 392
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Did he die? I hope not.
Maybe idk
Yes he did.
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide

Dog 11 months 2 weeks ago #103951

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 452
jodiaz wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Did he die? I hope not.
He...did. Oh well, I experienced that so often.

Dog 11 months 2 weeks ago #103977

• KristytheCorgi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 63
Marme101 wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

I'm sorry to hear he died, it's always hard to lose a dear pet. Keeping you and your family in my prayers <3
I want to cryyyyyy! I love dogs!
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

Dog 10 months 1 week ago #105998

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 54
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Marme101 wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

same

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Dog 10 months 1 week ago #106022

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 452
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Marme101 wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

same
I can't empathize...even if someone lost a cat.

Dog 4 months 1 week ago #116621

ComeLetUsReason wrote:

I will pray for you I know how hard it is to lose someone you love….

3 of my dogs pass away due to sickness and I lost many pets like cats fish and dogs and people……
“Life goes on”
-bts- life goes on

Pathfinder, PBE member , student , and writer .

Dog 4 months 1 week ago #116622

ComeLetUsReason wrote:

I can deeply relate I will be praying you God has also taken some of my loved ones to rest .
Am glad you got to love someone dearly in your life . :(
“Life goes on”
-bts- life goes on

Pathfinder, PBE member , student , and writer .
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds