Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Testimony

Testimony 5 years 2 months ago #77920

• InspiredThinker
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1278
I haven't been on here in a while, so I'll share a testimony.

As many of you know, I'm a student at Oakwood University (Go Ambassadors). I didn't have a strong first year (I just completed my second), so having a strong second year was really important, because if my grades aren't at a certain level, I lose my scholarship. For the fall 2016 semester, I quickly fell behind, and at the halfway point, it looked as if I would fail out of school. However, God made a way and I was able to complete the semester with a B average. Then, for the spring semester, I was able to start strong, but there was one class that I was struggling in. However, at the end of the semester, that professor told me that because of my improved test scores and good term paper, he would give me an A- for the semester! By the grace of God I finished that semester with an A average.

What are some of your school related testimonies?
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Testimony 5 years 2 months ago #78107

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 1032
InspiredThinker wrote:
I haven't been on here in a while, so I'll share a testimony.

As many of you know, I'm a student at Oakwood University (Go Ambassadors). I didn't have a strong first year (I just completed my second), so having a strong second year was really important, because if my grades aren't at a certain level, I lose my scholarship. For the fall 2016 semester, I quickly fell behind, and at the halfway point, it looked as if I would fail out of school. However, God made a way and I was able to complete the semester with a B average. Then, for the spring semester, I was able to start strong, but there was one class that I was struggling in. However, at the end of the semester, that professor told me that because of my improved test scores and good term paper, he would give me an A- for the semester! By the grace of God I finished that semester with an A average.

What are some of your school related testimonies?

Praise the Lord!

Out of curiosity, what are you majoring in?

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds