Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Urgent Prayer Requests

Urgent Prayer Requests 5 years 3 months ago #76403

Hi guys, so A good friend of mine has been having some problems in his marriage recently, and they are trying to work them out but it's not easy, and they have a 2 year old daughter, and another on her way, so if you could please keep them in your prayers.

And, another friend of mine has been having some medical issues recently, so if you could please pray for her as well.

And, another friend of mine has been having problems with some people at his church, and with his girlfriend's mother who are being kinda crazy in my opinion, so if you could please keep him, his girlfriend, and the people at his church in your prayers that would be much appreciated.

And, The church school board is considering bringing in a principal that once taught here but didn't do very good work as a teacher, and the board has been advised against bringing her in by several people, and she kinda had problems with my mom when she was here before, the problem is that now my mom teaches at that school, so if you could please pray that the school board will make the right decision

And, last one, some friends of mine are tying to open up a new outreach/ministry training/outdoor leadership training/search and rescue training/adventure expedition thing (can't give too many details, but it will be really cool when they do it, and I'll probably start helping them when they get it of the ground) so if you could pray for that too, that would be great.
Thanks Guys!
(i know, that was quite a few requests :P )
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Urgent Prayer Requests 5 years 3 months ago #76448

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 536
notturningaside wrote:
Hi guys, so A good friend of mine has been having some problems in his marriage recently, and they are trying to work them out but it's not easy, and they have a 2 year old daughter, and another on her way, so if you could please keep them in your prayers.

And, another friend of mine has been having some medical issues recently, so if you could please pray for her as well.

And, another friend of mine has been having problems with some people at his church, and with his girlfriend's mother who are being kinda crazy in my opinion, so if you could please keep him, his girlfriend, and the people at his church in your prayers that would be much appreciated.

And, The church school board is considering bringing in a principal that once taught here but didn't do very good work as a teacher, and the board has been advised against bringing her in by several people, and she kinda had problems with my mom when she was here before, the problem is that now my mom teaches at that school, so if you could please pray that the school board will make the right decision

And, last one, some friends of mine are tying to open up a new outreach/ministry training/outdoor leadership training/search and rescue training/adventure expedition thing (can't give too many details, but it will be really cool when they do it, and I'll probably start helping them when they get it of the ground) so if you could pray for that too, that would be great.
Thanks Guys!
(i know, that was quite a few requests :P )
I will be praying for your friends

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

Urgent Prayer Requests 5 years 3 months ago #76456

thanks horsegirl
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Urgent Prayer Requests 5 years 3 months ago #76460

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 652
I'll pray for those things
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside

Urgent Prayer Requests 5 years 3 months ago #76538

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 190
i will be praying too sounds like you have a lot going on in your life
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Urgent Prayer Requests 5 years 3 months ago #76597

• sunnyside1
  • Thank you received: 467
Yeah, I'll pray too. God has the whole world in His hands!

Urgent Prayer Requests 5 years 2 months ago #76878

• Marme101
  • Loves God, cats and blue
  • Thank you received: 118
Will keep these things in my prayers. :)

Urgent Prayer Requests 5 years 2 months ago #76887

Thanks guys!
Update: My friend who had been having problems in his marriage, their marriage is now on the mend, and my friend with medical issues is doing better now, Thanks for your prayers guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101, TravelPastel

Urgent Prayer Requests 5 years 2 months ago #76912

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 259
Still praying.....
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds