Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AWESOME PRAISE!!! And thank you for praying!!

AWESOME PRAISE!!! And thank you for praying!! 5 years 3 months ago #74894

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 720
  • Thank you received: 467
Awhile back I asked you to pray for my cousins, that they would be reunited with their daughter. Well, here's a Facebook post!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (All names have been changed)

"We have come full circle. [Sue] is here with us. It seems unreal, that this active, curious, happy five year old is the sweet, chubby two year old I said good bye to three years ago. No drama in our meeting. She smiled and smiled and looked and looked. When it was time for us to go (as we were visiting her in [a town where she was]) she wanted to go with us. No looking back. She has been by my side constantly since then. Okay, so she plays with the kids and explores our things, but is often back touching me, hanging on me, hugging me. When she sleeps she sleeps right next to me. When I ask her "Who is your mommy?" She smiles her beautiful smile and points to me. "Who is your daddy?" That smile brightens ups again and she points to [Dan].

Our work is cut out for us. At breakfast two incidences happened, each in the blink of an eye. The first, she took one look at the jam jar, grabbed the spoon out of it and stuck it in her mouth. "[Sue]!" I gasped and just as fast she put it back into the jar. Sigh. Then, not five minutes later her whole hand went into the butter container and came out with a glob of butter on the finger tips. She picks at [James], as any good little sister does. She climbs anything climbable. She opens everything, looks into everything, takes apart what looks like it can come apart. She teases, pouts, throws a fit, and yet obeys. Her energy level is extraordinaire. But she seems to feel as though she can really just "be" now, like she is home. And, she is."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

AWESOME PRAISE!!! And thank you for praying!! 5 years 3 months ago #74923

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 993
  • Thank you received: 705
Is it okei that you explain the situation? I don't think I was on when this happened. I would love to know, miracles are always amazing to listen to :)
GOD 1st.
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AWESOME PRAISE!!! And thank you for praying!! 5 years 3 months ago #74932

That's great!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AWESOME PRAISE!!! And thank you for praying!! 5 years 3 months ago #74994

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 370
  • Thank you received: 389
TravelPastel wrote:
Is it okei that you explain the situation? I don't think I was on when this happened. I would love to know, miracles are always amazing to listen to :)
Here is the original post about everything...
guidemagazine.org/index.php/forum/21-pra...385-my-newest-cousin

Also that is such great news! Thanks updating us!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Guitar Kid

AWESOME PRAISE!!! And thank you for praying!! 5 years 3 months ago #75003

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 720
  • Thank you received: 467
TravelPastel wrote:
Is it okei that you explain the situation? I don't think I was on when this happened. I would love to know, miracles are always amazing to listen to :)

My cousins are missionaries. When this little girl's mom died, she was taken to them to be raised; she was three days old. When she was two, they were relocated to another country; and thanks to problems, they couldn't take her with them. It's been three years and they have finally moved back to her country and gotten her back!!! :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Guitar Kid

AWESOME PRAISE!!! And thank you for praying!! 5 years 3 months ago #75010

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 993
  • Thank you received: 705
sunnyside1 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Is it okei that you explain the situation? I don't think I was on when this happened. I would love to know, miracles are always amazing to listen to :)

My cousins are missionaries. When this little girl's mom died, she was taken to them to be raised; she was three days old. When she was two, they were relocated to another country; and thanks to problems, they couldn't take her with them. It's been three years and they have finally moved back to her country and gotten her back!!! :silly:
Praise the LORD!
GOD 1st.
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Guitar Kid

AWESOME PRAISE!!! And thank you for praying!! 5 years 3 months ago #75020

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 823
  • Thank you received: 1032
sunnyside1 wrote:
Awhile back I asked you to pray for my cousins, that they would be reunited with their daughter. Well, here's a Facebook post!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (All names have been changed)

"We have come full circle. [Sue] is here with us. It seems unreal, that this active, curious, happy five year old is the sweet, chubby two year old I said good bye to three years ago. No drama in our meeting. She smiled and smiled and looked and looked. When it was time for us to go (as we were visiting her in [a town where she was]) she wanted to go with us. No looking back. She has been by my side constantly since then. Okay, so she plays with the kids and explores our things, but is often back touching me, hanging on me, hugging me. When she sleeps she sleeps right next to me. When I ask her "Who is your mommy?" She smiles her beautiful smile and points to me. "Who is your daddy?" That smile brightens ups again and she points to [Dan].

Our work is cut out for us. At breakfast two incidences happened, each in the blink of an eye. The first, she took one look at the jam jar, grabbed the spoon out of it and stuck it in her mouth. "[Sue]!" I gasped and just as fast she put it back into the jar. Sigh. Then, not five minutes later her whole hand went into the butter container and came out with a glob of butter on the finger tips. She picks at [James], as any good little sister does. She climbs anything climbable. She opens everything, looks into everything, takes apart what looks like it can come apart. She teases, pouts, throws a fit, and yet obeys. Her energy level is extraordinaire. But she seems to feel as though she can really just "be" now, like she is home. And, she is."

God is so good! :lol:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101, bush possum, sunnyside1, im a beekeeper, the_adorbs

AWESOME PRAISE!!! And thank you for praying!! 5 years 3 months ago #75155

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 421
  • Thank you received: 190
that is so good i am happy that she is back with your cousins
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds