Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I Reallly Need your Prayers!

I Reallly Need your Prayers! 6 years 3 weeks ago #59394

• Birdie500
  • Thank you received: 316
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
..... ....... ....... ........ ......... ........ ........ ....... ........ ....... ...... .....

Soo i have a 92 yr old great nana and she's in a lot of pain right now! Here's the whole story:

At the start of the year, she was the most outgoing, active, fussy and gorgeously nice person....but then things went to go downhill.... Whenever we went to visit her, she was always sitting down which isn't normal for her. Usually she would get up and cook us some chips or get us a chocolate drink or find the cat...but no, this time she just sat and talked. Then we started to realise that her foot was getting really swollen. It was the size of an elephant's! Then we realized that her hand was all swollen too. She was always cradling it and complaining that it hurt! We tried to help her with medication, doctors and even offering a nursing home but she refused it all without hesitation. We got her meals on wheels but she cancelled that too! We got really worried about her because we just didn't have the time to look after her! Then one morning, we got a call from her neighbour saying that she had fell over yesterday afternoon and she had spent the whole night on the floor because she couldn't get up... :( We persisted, and kept on telling her she really needed to consider going into a nursing home but she refused again...Then we found out she had fallen overnight again and the ambulance had taken her to the hospital.. :( We visited her quite a few times. She was always forgetting things and asking the same questions 10 times...which really broke my heart because at the start of the year she had the sharpest memory of us all! She went downhill so fast! She wouldn't eat anything and she got really skinny! Finally they sent her home. We got her a home care package so a doctor could have regular home check ups with her...but things aren't the same for her! It really hurts when i visit her. She just lays in bed all day and sleeps. She kept on saying she wanted to die...Please pray for her! Please please please! :( She has shared so many memories with us...cinemas...her famous chocolate drinks...her excursions... :( please pray for her because she's not a Christian and we are trying to show her the story of salvation but I'm not sure if she truly believes or not...just keep her in your heart guys because i love her so much! Thankyou all for listening and reading
i was young when i first joined guide so sorry
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Reallly Need your Prayers! 6 years 3 weeks ago #59452

• sunnyside1
  • Thank you received: 467
That's so sad! I definitely will pray and, please, trust God because He considers her His little girl and He doesn't want this to happen. He will care for her and give you the strength to believe in Him. Prayers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birdie500

I Reallly Need your Prayers! 6 years 1 week ago #59719

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 1032
I'm so sorry :( I will be praying for you and your family. Don't give up hope! Miracles happen every day!

'O Lord my God, I hast cried out to thee, and thou hast healed me.'
Psalm 30:2

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birdie500

I Reallly Need your Prayers! 5 years 7 months ago #65877

• Birdie500
  • Thank you received: 316
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Thankyou all so much for caring. I can't say she's getting any better. After all, she is quite old. But she is letting us pray with her now even more and I'm really happy! She didn't make it to Christmas because she couldn't walk but we visited her. Still in need of prayer
i was young when i first joined guide so sorry

I Reallly Need your Prayers! 5 years 6 months ago #66666

praying
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

I Reallly Need your Prayers! 5 years 4 months ago #69414

• Seeker17
  • I am Seeker for God
Well pray for her, but maybe God wants her to come home.
I am a Seeker for God

I Reallly Need your Prayers! 5 years 4 months ago #69527

• LolingforJesus
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
  • Thank you received: 686
Praying
baby crawdaddy's are literally the cutest thing ever

I Reallly Need your Prayers! 5 years 2 months ago #78557

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 2099
How is she now, Birdie?
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds