Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FIGURE SKATING ⛸

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 3 days ago #106214

Who here loves figure skating? I do and who do is my favorite skater : Yuzuru Hanyu and Nate Chen and a Russian girl skater and Maia and Alex sibling pair skaters so yeah do you like any of them or know any facts .
“Life goes on”
-bts- life goes on

Pathfinder, PBE member , student , and writer .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106230

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
I don’t know any names but I definitely find it very fascinating. It looks very hard and dangerous.
I already have said enough.

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106242

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 430
Wut

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106251

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 149
Pyrrhic wrote:
I don’t know any names but I definitely find it very fascinating. It looks very hard and dangerous.
Lol, I would say learn to rollerblade first. We went skating before about 2 years ago (not figure skating though) and I was so wobbly. We soon got rollerblades and I was very wobbly on them too… we practiced and got better and even learned how to jump in 1 year (we are still intermediate though) so I think if we go skating again, I would be so much better.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106252

• JoyBaker
breyer horses + dog lover 24 wrote:
Who here loves figure skating? I do and who do is my favorite skater : Yuzuru Hanyu and Nate Chen and a Russian girl skater and Maia and Alex sibling pair skaters so yeah do you like any of them or know any facts .
I like watching people figure skate but we don’t go ice skating very much. (The last time we went ice skating was 2 years ago I think)
I don’t have a favourite person though. I just watch random children

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106254

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 632
Figure skating is cool and all but did anyone notice the emoji stayed?!
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106256

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
It shouldn't have?

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106268

• KristytheCorgi
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 62
JoyBaker wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
Lol, I would say learn to rollerblade first. We went skating before about 2 years ago (not figure skating though) and I was so wobbly. We soon got rollerblades and I was very wobbly on them too… we practiced and got better and even learned how to jump in 1 year (we are still intermediate though) so I think if we go skating again, I would be so much better.
Cool! I like roller blading, but I'm no the greatest. I can roll up-hill, turn in circles, jump (baby jumps!), but after I fell going down a hill, I've been scared to go down-hill. I need to work on that this fall and winter. :dry:
And yes! The last time I went ice-skating was either early this year or last year. And having been roller-blading, it was fairly easy, and I don't think I fell more than four times in two hours. It was smooth and a lot of fun. Before that I think I went like five years before at a birthday party, and I fell like a million times, and for the first half-hour, I was holding onto the railing. :lol:
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106274

• Pyrrhic
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Yeah! It’s really weird. Lemme see if it works again.

Update: it didn’t work. Maybe it only works for topic names?
Last Edit: 10 months 2 days ago by Pyrrhic.

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106289

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Yeah! It’s really weird. Lemme see if it works again.

Update: it didn’t work. Maybe it only works for topic names?
Yeah maybe
Any questions? Ask!

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106312

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 54
KristytheCorgi wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
Cool! I like roller blading, but I'm no the greatest. I can roll up-hill, turn in circles, jump (baby jumps!), but after I fell going down a hill, I've been scared to go down-hill. I need to work on that this fall and winter. :dry:
And yes! The last time I went ice-skating was either early this year or last year. And having been roller-blading, it was fairly easy, and I don't think I fell more than four times in two hours. It was smooth and a lot of fun. Before that I think I went like five years before at a birthday party, and I fell like a million times, and for the first half-hour, I was holding onto the railing. :lol:
There is no winter where I live.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106313

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
It shouldn't have?
I guess.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106352

• JoyBaker
KristytheCorgi wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
Oohhh. Nice!

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106353

• JoyBaker
KristytheCorgi wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
Nice!

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106379

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 687
I enjoy ice skating and rollerblading! Unfortunately, I don't get to go that often. I would love to learn some tricks one day!
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 2 days ago #106475

• BookwormJo
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 220
JoyBaker wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
Or maybe advanced beginners.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 1 day ago #106487

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • moderate pluviophile
  • Thank you received: 373
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
lol I know, right? I like it much better here in TN. jodiaz, did you know...fall and winter actually exist! (not making fun of you, btw. I'm from FL too, but I moved and discovered this amazing fact! XD)
"Only the gentle are ever really strong." - James Dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask “What if I fall?”
Oh but darling,
What if you fly?”
– Erin Hanson

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 1 day ago #106539

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
lol I know, right? I like it much better here in TN. jodiaz, did you know...fall and winter actually exist! (not making fun of you, btw. I'm from FL too, but I moved and discovered this amazing fact! XD)
I wanna move to Washington state or Montana. I'm tired of the heat.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Lol I get the joke. I went to Montana once but I was a baby and remembered nothing and I went to tn once during christmas but no snow that week. there was snow next week tho. and we weren't there the next week. ;-; soo sad..

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 10 months 23 hours ago #106561

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Lol I get the joke. I went to Montana once but I was a baby and remembered nothing and I went to tn once during christmas but no snow that week. there was snow next week tho. and we weren't there the next week. ;-; soo sad..
Heh. You figured it out.

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 9 months 4 weeks ago #106637

I used to be a figure skater, but I quit because the competitions and shows were often on the sabbath.

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 9 months 4 weeks ago #106644

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
wannabewritergirl wrote:
I used to be a figure skater, but I quit because the competitions and shows were often on the sabbath.
Nice move

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 9 months 4 weeks ago #106670

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

Heh. You figured it out.
was ez when i quoted ur message.

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 9 months 4 weeks ago #106671

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Nice move
bruh. i think it was supposed to feel like a sad story like she had to quit not wanted to. very different

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 9 months 4 weeks ago #106686

• Pyrrhic
Please don’t write things in white. It makes it harder to moderate. Thank you.

FIGURE SKATING ⛸ 9 months 4 weeks ago #106687

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
Pyrrhic wrote:
Please don’t write things in white. It makes it harder to moderate. Thank you.
I second this. Please, please try to avoid this! It’s super hard to read….Only once in a while I’ll let it slide:)
Any questions? Ask!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, JoyBaker
  • Page:
Moderators: davidrobinson, onemansho
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds