Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Whereabouts of the Rivers Pishon and Gichon

Whereabouts of the Rivers Pishon and Gichon 9 months 4 weeks ago #107087

Dear Mr. Aguilera, it's well known that two of The Garden of Eden's four rivers have been found bordering the Mesopotamia Crescent in the Middle East. The whereabouts of the first two rivers is still a mystery as far as I know. In your travels around the world, Did you ever find them?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Whereabouts of the Rivers Pishon and Gichon 9 months 4 weeks ago #107140

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 54
Triplets wrote:
Dear Mr. Aguilera, it's well known that two of The Garden of Eden's four rivers have been found bordering the Mesopotamia Crescent in the Middle East. The whereabouts of the first two rivers is still a mystery as far as I know. In your travels around the world, Did you ever find them?
I don't think he'll return to see this.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Whereabouts of the Rivers Pishon and Gichon 9 months 4 weeks ago #107154

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 449
Triplets wrote:
I think everyone knows about the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The other two, dried up, to my knowledge.
Moderators: richaguilera
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds