Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ball lightning, please read!

Ball lightning, please read! 8 years 6 months ago #35463

• jesusROCKS1234
  • #bluelivesmatter #IDontKneel
  • Thank you received: 176
Hi! I have been recently been fascinated with ball lightning, its like something out of a sci-fi movie, for people who don't know what ball lightning is, its a this weird ghostly white ball that floats around in some thunderstorms, scientist say they can go threw walls and most likely are plasma, I heard they can even kill people and, or burn things. I even watched a documentary on it this past Sabbath. So i was wondering if you guys know anything about it. I'm going to be doing more research about them but I believe they could be the reason behind most UFO sightings. Anyway please respond, i wanna hear your guys opinion! And would like to know if Rich knows anything about them!
I fly planes and play video games :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sophie

Re: Ball lightning, please read! 8 years 6 months ago #35494

• trinichild
  • Thank you received: 1
Listen, I could understand your enthusiasm to learn about the unknown (trust me, I do) but a person once advised me that as long that it doesn't concern you salvation in Christ, don't get too absorbed into it. I'm not hindering you to check it out, but don't get too obsessed with it, okay? There are some things out there that is better left unknown...
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaninePerson

Re: Ball lightning, please read! 8 years 6 months ago #35711

That advice should only be used with things that could be from the devil. Not scientific things that are actually very interesting
H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K
Half Of
My Energy
Wasted On
Random
Knowledge
:):):):):):):):)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sophie

Re: Ball lightning, please read! 8 years 6 months ago #35724

• jesusROCKS1234
  • #bluelivesmatter #IDontKneel
  • Thank you received: 176
I'm not obsessed im just fascinated. I only spent a hour or two researching it anyway XD
I fly planes and play video games :D

Re: Ball lightning, please read! 8 years 5 months ago #36173

Hey I know how it's like to get obsessed with something (I am obsessed with Wolves.) and what you do is go to the librairy and find a book on what your interested in, (If they don't have it ask them to order it or to borrow it from another librairy) then you read it cover to cover and then umm return it! (DUH) Then get another! But don't go NUTS with it I mean you Salvation is more important OH OH! BETTER YET! WHEN WE GET TO HEAVEN YOU CAN ASK JESUS! Okay there yah go!
Moderators: richaguilera
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds